Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nvidia to Cut Price --- Cut what?!  (Read 1676 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Nvidia to Cut Price --- Cut what?!
« on: October 01, 2013, 05:36:48 am »
Nvidia may be planning to reduce its GPU prices in November to fend off AMD in the $149 to $249 price bracket.

DigiTimes reported that AMD's announcement of its next-generation Radeon R7 and R9 graphics cards may have prompted Nvidia to consider reducing the prices of its graphics cards in "late November" to better compete.

These price cuts are targeted at the mainstream $149 to $259 bracket. The site also reported that ''according to sources from graphics card players," the company will also be releasing "1-2 GPUs" to better defend the price segment.

While much of this is still speculation, price cuts between competitors is a natural part of the process. In the end, this sort of competition will only benefit the end user.

Source
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-radeon-r7-r9-nvidia,24453.html#xtor=RSS-998

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Nvidia to Cut Price --- Cut what?!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:03:06 pm »
that R9280x see,s the sweetspot for me hahaha

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Nvidia to Cut Price --- Cut what?!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 08:01:20 pm »
 laffman:: oo nga chief , i wanted that card too