Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Selling C 24/7 600php  (Read 1173 times)

asylum001

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Selling C 24/7 600php
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:37:16 am »
C 24/7 natura ceuticals  6 BOXES UP!
Next Result
1 / 2
1/2
Description
Manufacturer:
Formulated by 200 medical doctors, scientists and herbalists of Nature s Way exclusively for Alliance in Motion Global, Inc. (AIM Global) and distributed worldwide by AIM Global Networks of independent distributors.
Key Product Characteristics:
22,000 phytonutrients in one capsule using Nano Technology, a powerful new technology for taking apart and reconstructing nature at the atomic and molecular level and allows the minerals to be delivered to the body in really small parcels, so potentially increasing its absorption through the walls of the gut and improving its take up by the body
Enhanced anti-oxidant capacity of various components through Syner-Tech embodies the science and technology of the combined complimentary and synergistic effects of nature s most powerful elements and phyto-chemical nutrients.
Nutrients are better and more efficiently absorbed into the blood stream because of Phyto-Alkatech A powerful complex of natural alkaline ingredients designed to enhance the alkalinity of this formulation. It usesVegetarian V-Caps to protect and neutralize possible damage when it reaches the stomach; thus preserving the purity and potency of this breakthrough natura-ceuticals. Upon reaching the small intestines capsuledisintegrates after 15 minutes, thus delivering needed nutrients direct to the cells faster than other leading brands.
NOTE: PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE! YOU CAN ADD ME IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!
FOR DELIVERIES AND ORDERS,
CONTACT ME -  09069268056