Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Meet Jen Aniston's half-brother,crust punk AJ Aniston  (Read 1623 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Meet Jen Aniston's half-brother,crust punk AJ Aniston
« on: September 20, 2013, 03:45:26 pm »
The paparazzi have been searching for Jennifer Aniston’s half-brother, son of John Aniston and his second wife Sherry Rooney, for the last nine years. He was last spotted at the 2004 premiere of “Along Came Polly,” as a clean cut 14-year-old. At long last, A.J. Aniston, now a 24-year-old crust punk, was found wandering the playa at Burning Man, complete with a raccoon tail and two stomach tattoos (“Live Free” and “Down To Cuddle” right above his crotch--- am thinking to do a copycat ).

So what has A.J. been doing all these years? The self-described “traveling artist,” who sleeps on a mattress in the back of a van and likes to “make his own bikes,” has been busy trekking between Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and Alaska. When asked if would ever talk to the press about Jen, he replied: “Never.” Ouch. He may not be down to talk about his sister, but he is down to cuddle.  ::inlove

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: Meet Jen Aniston's half-brother,crust punk AJ Aniston
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 05:55:25 pm »
what a waste