Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Delicious food may cause Endometrial Cancer  (Read 10354 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Delicious food may cause Endometrial Cancer
« on: September 11, 2013, 01:37:24 pm »

Cookies, donuts, cake, white bread—you know, what makes food worth eating and life worth living—are linked to an increased risk for *endometrial cancer, according to a new report. Additionally, researchers reinforced that obesity is probably the biggest cause of cancer.

Two organizations, the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) and the World Cancer Research Fund International, assigned an international panel of experts to review and analyze evidence of what causes particular cancers. This time around they chose to focus on endometrial cancer, a common form of a cancer that affects around 50,000 women in the U.S. each year.

Estrogen is a known cause for endometrial cancer and because fat cells secrete estrogen, the disease has a "very, very strong and consistent association with obesity," according to the panel, who said that obese women are two to three times more likely to develop endometrial cancer. They suggest that 59 percent of those cases could be prevented if women are active at least 30 minutes a day.

They also found numerous studies that link a glycemic load (high blood sugar) with an increased risk, caused by eating foods that quickly convert to glucose, like refined sugar or refined grains (like white flour).

krispy kreme,we're breaking up :'(

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Delicious food may cause Endometrial Cancer
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 05:00:56 pm »
Whether or not it causes cancer, you really shouldn't be having a steady relationship with Krispy Kreme, Signora. As the French would say, "la nourriture est un plaisir et non comme une punition" or "food is pleasure, not punishment". Yes, you may enjoy the occasional fling with M'sieur Krispy Kreme but let healthy, home-cooked cuisine be your constant and faithful lover. Est-ce pas, mon cher ami?  ::flowers
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:18:49 pm »
 ::lmao sakto ma post nga to sa facebook ko para matigil ang J.Co at Krispy Kreme madness sa news feed ko

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:36:02 am »
really?

Then tonight ... I'll dine in hell!
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

AndrewSturm

• Man Whore of the Year
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Man Whore
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:48:37 am »
Masarap daw ang bawal  ;D

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:02:18 am »
Yes, you may enjoy the occasional fling with M'sieur Krispy Kreme but let healthy, home-cooked cuisine be your constant and faithful lover.

Ooh Merci seigneur zeke, I do- I prefer to EAT EAT EAT healthy as you remind me everyday & I work my butt off too but there's this MONTHLY calling that I just FEEL like eating everything & break balls as well #raginghormones   ;D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 04:24:23 am »

Ooh Merci seigneur zeke, I do- I prefer to EAT EAT EAT healthy as you remind me everyday & I work my butt off too but there's this MONTHLY calling that I just FEEL like eating everything & break balls as well #raginghormones   ;D

Ah, I understand that quite well, Signora. Again, let's take our cue from the French, allons-nous? It's no great sin to indulge from time to time. But when we indulge with no reason or rhyme, we make eating a heinous crime. Vous prenez mes sens, je l'espère, mon cher ami?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 08:55:39 am »
Ah, I understand that quite well, Signora. Again, let's take our cue from the French, allons-nous? It's no great sin to indulge from time to time. But when we indulge with no reason or rhyme, we make eating a heinous crime. Vous prenez mes sens, je l'espère, mon cher ami?

oui! noté seigneur. will remember all the michdal in everything i do. Hug frère! ( is google right? hihihi)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:57:44 am by FerminaDaza »

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 09:12:22 am »
maraming bawal ng food ngayon
kaya iwas na lang