Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Foods for your Lady Parts  (Read 12769 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Foods for your Lady Parts
« on: September 10, 2013, 05:24:28 am »

Vaginas are delicate ecosystems. Such delicate eco systems should be treated with care and respect akin to that given to nature reserves. We have to be our own National Wildlife Service. No one is going to take care of the delicate flora and fauna situations in our pants for us, we have to do it ourselves.

Here are foods you can eat to help your vageegee:

Yogurt- Classic vagina food! Here’s a fact about yogurt ads: they are directly beamed to your puss. Yogurt isn’t just good for your guts, but it’s probiotic properties help you maintain balance in your bathing suit area.

Foods High in Phytoestrogens- Like soy and flaxseed, apples and celery and a number of other produce items. A diet rich in these will help keep your vag naturally lubricated.

Vitamin C- Anything with vitamin C is going to promote a healthy immune system and therefore a healthy vagina.

Garlic- In college, I knew a girl who would stuff cloves of garlic into cheese cloth and cram the whole deal in her puss to cure her yeast infections. Full disclosure, I went to a college for punks, hippies and weirdos.  Garlic’s antimicrobial properties make it super for your lady parts whether you eat a few cloves a day or use the cloves as suppositories.

Cranberry Juice (the unsweetened, pure kind)- Another vagina classic, known to aid with UTIs. Cranberry juice helps to acidify your urine which is apparently something you want even though it doesn’t sound like it.

Make sure to watch out for sugar, simple carbs and certain antibiotics. *Sugar feeds the candida in your vagina and throws the whole things off balance causing discomfort, yeast infections and whatnot.  And stay hydrated for crying out loud.  :D

Source: Women's Health, Livestrong,

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: Foods for your Lady Parts
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:01:00 am »
Don't have one but likes yogurt.  ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:11:23 am »
Don't have one but likes yogurt.  ;D

ayus yan enchong, note mo na lang pag in a relationship ka na 'partners who eat yogurt together it together  ::laffman toinksss

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 06:13:31 am »

ayus yan enchong, note mo na lang pag in a relationship ka na 'partners who eat yogurt together it together  ::laffman toinksss
magsusubuan na lang din kami.
must not think green.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 06:21:26 am »
magsusubuan na lang din kami.
must not think green.  laffman::

honga, IT can be a part of lover's pj (private joke) :

"hey babe, it's yogurt time!"  bnana

::laffman

deanytargirl

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 02:22:16 am »
I take 1gram to 1.5 grams of vitamin C daily. :)

have tried putting lots of chopped (powdered) parsley to any food I eat. for healthier hormones. :)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 03:35:36 pm »

Vaginas are delicate ecosystems. Such delicate eco systems should be treated with care and respect akin to that given to nature reserves. We have to be our own National Wildlife Service. No one is going to take care of the delicate flora and fauna situations in our pants for us, we have to do it ourselves.

Here are foods you can eat to help your vageegee:

Yogurt- Classic vagina food! Here’s a fact about yogurt ads: they are directly beamed to your puss. Yogurt isn’t just good for your guts, but it’s probiotic properties help you maintain balance in your bathing suit area.

Foods High in Phytoestrogens- Like soy and flaxseed, apples and celery and a number of other produce items. A diet rich in these will help keep your vag naturally lubricated.

Vitamin C- Anything with vitamin C is going to promote a healthy immune system and therefore a healthy vagina.

Garlic- In college, I knew a girl who would stuff cloves of garlic into cheese cloth and cram the whole deal in her puss to cure her yeast infections. Full disclosure, I went to a college for punks, hippies and weirdos.  Garlic’s antimicrobial properties make it super for your lady parts whether you eat a few cloves a day or use the cloves as suppositories.

Cranberry Juice (the unsweetened, pure kind)- Another vagina classic, known to aid with UTIs. Cranberry juice helps to acidify your urine which is apparently something you want even though it doesn’t sound like it.

Make sure to watch out for sugar, simple carbs and certain antibiotics. *Sugar feeds the candida in your vagina and throws the whole things off balance causing discomfort, yeast infections and whatnot.  And stay hydrated for crying out loud.  :D

Source: Women's Health, Livestrong,

This explains a lot about what a Jamaican acquaintance has told me several times.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 09:50:12 pm »
yup... waster is a universal healer... pretty abundant and cheap...

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 09:51:25 pm »
my apology for the post... what i mean to say is " yup... water is a universal healer... pretty abundant and cheap..." thanks admin...