Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: James Spader Cast As Ultron in Avengers Sequel  (Read 1951 times)

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
James Spader Cast As Ultron in Avengers Sequel
« on: August 31, 2013, 02:08:01 am »
Marvel has just announced that Emmy award-winning actor James Spader has been cast as Ultron in the upcoming sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron. Spader is most well known for playing Alan Shore on both "Boston Legal" and "The Practice," as well as Dr. Daniel Jackson in the Stargate movie.Originally created by Hank Pym (Ant-Man) in the source material, Ultron has long been a chief villain for The Avengers since their inception. Featuring favorites from the first "Avengers" film and new Marvel characters never before seen on the big screen, Avengers: Age of Ultron will open in theaters on May 1, 2015. Hah,I knew that Marvel is not gonna let DC hog the comic book movies for long with the Ben Afleck as Batman,who would have thought that the arrogant rich playboy foil Steff in Pretty in Pink will someday play Ultron in the Avengers 2. :o ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: James Spader Cast As Ultron in Avengers Sequel
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 04:08:11 am »
 smoking:: sayang yung trailer nila sa unang avengers , Thanos na sana

wag lang parang Iron Man 3 to , layo ng story ni Mandarin  smoking::

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 06:09:19 am »

kailangan ata nila gawin ang Age of Ultron muna para maiconnect nila si Thanos sa Avengers

it ain't over. . .till its over

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 09:45:49 am »
malamang malaki pinagkaibahan niyan sa comics... malaki role ni spiderman/wolverine sa comics tapos si capt. america parang extra lang... isa pa wala ka naririnig ng casting tungkol kay hank pym pero kung tutuusin story niya yung age of ultron... tingin ko gagawin nilang tao si ultron...

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 03:56:08 pm »

In Iron Man 3 TS got lots of robots and he salvage one after the destruction of his house/lab,maybe Jarvis will get a body and he becomes Ultron obsess with Pepper just like the original Ultron trying to replace HP with Jan. Both ScarJo is contracted with 2 more movies after the Avengers so she's on A2 and CA2 after that I believe they will replace the BW character with GM and W.Thanos will be in A3 just in time for the JL movie with Darkseid and I believe they will also introduce Ms.Marvel since they really need someone with cosmic type powers against big T and she will be Marvel's counter with JL's WW.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 05:10:29 pm »
In Iron Man 3 TS got lots of robots and he salvage one after the destruction of his house/lab,maybe Jarvis will get a body and he becomes Ultron obsess with Pepper just like the original Ultron trying to replace HP with Jan. Both ScarJo is contracted with 2 more movies after the Avengers so she's on A2 and CA2 after that I believe they will replace the BW character with GM and W.Thanos will be in A3 just in time for the JL movie with Darkseid and I believe they will also introduce Ms.Marvel since they really need someone with cosmic type powers against big T and she will be Marvel's counter with JL's WW.

yeah pero ang labo ng story about Mandarin talaga sa Ironman 3  , sya talaga ang kalaban ni Iron Man

although A.I.M is one of his enemy pero that includes MODOK

pero ever since Mandarin na talaga kalaban nya

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 08:25:58 pm »
pati yung Extremis.... dapat meron din sya