Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'close enough'-Mark Wahlberg to fan  (Read 1348 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'close enough'-Mark Wahlberg to fan
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:39:23 pm »

Two Matt Damon fans who ran into Mark Wahlberg recently mistook the former for the latter, and good-sport Wahlberg was kind enough to take a picture with them anyway while pretending to be Damon.

Later, one of the two women informed a third party by text about meeting "Matt Damon," to which the friend responded with a Google screenshot of what the real Matt Damon looks like.

"Lmao I screamed 'MATT DAMON!!' He didn't correct us at all lmao," responded the Damon groupie.

The entire exchange was ultimately uploaded online, eventually reaching Wahlberg, who posted it on his Facebook page along with the caption "close enough."

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
Re: 'close enough'-Mark Wahlberg to fan
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 12:09:24 am »
lolz Can't wait for Mark to guest in Jimmy Kimmel's show and tell Kimmel about it. I'm pretty sure Kimmel will come up wit a skit about this. Wahlberg wearing a prosthetic make-up to look like Damon and doing funny shit! XD

JiangCai

• Only the shallow know themselves.
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 58
  • Amo a las mujeres
Re: 'close enough'-Mark Wahlberg to fan
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 06:46:44 am »
 laffman:: they'd mistaken the shooter as bourne  laffman:: anyway mark is a good comic too.
        Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.