Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Oprah Vs Switzerland - Oprah WINS!!!  (Read 2060 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Oprah Vs Switzerland - Oprah WINS!!!
« on: August 09, 2013, 11:36:26 am »
apparently Switzerland has never heard of Oprah, "MRS. OPRAH"???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Cq7bI4d70[/youtube]

Via TMZ

The entire country of Switzerland is begging for Oprah Winfrey's forgiveness ... after a racist shop assistant in Zurich refused to show her a handbag because it was "too expensive" for O.

The incident occurred last month, when Oprah was in Zurich to attend Tina Turner's wedding ... and walked into the upscale Trois Pomme boutique where she noticed a $40,000 handbag.

When Oprah asked to see it, the shop assistant refused -- insisting it was out of O's price range. RACIST!!!!

Oprah described the exchange to "Entertainment Tonight":

[b']One more time, I tried. I said, 'But I really do just want to see that one,' and the shopkeeper said, 'Oh, I don't want to hurt your feelings,' and I said, 'Okay, thank you so much. You're probably right, I can't afford it.' And I walked out of the store."
[/b]

Now, Switzerland's national tourism board has issued an apology on behalf of the country -- saying, "We are very sorry for what happened to her."

The board also begged for Oprah's forgiveness on Twitter ... saying the shop assistant "acted terribly wrong."

FYI -- Oprah reportedly made $77 million dollars last year ... so, suck on that racist shop assistant.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/09/oprah-apology-switzerland-racist-encounter/#ixzz2bUBKDPr4

YOU DO NOT GO AGAINST OPRAH, YOU JUST DONT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CMxoUy42w[/youtube]

brucewayne

• the capecrusaider
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • isang Finger ka lang!
Re: Oprah Vs Switzerland - Oprah WINS!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:35:22 pm »
It's not Switzerland that is the racist, it's the saleslady who is an Italian! And Italians are really racist! Here's one sample, Psy was invited to sing on his infamous "Gangnam Style" song in a football game half and the crowd Booed him!

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 03:19:58 am »
It's not Switzerland that is the racist, it's the saleslady who is an Italian! And Italians are really racist! Here's one sample, Psy was invited to sing on his infamous "Gangnam Style" song in a football game half and the crowd Booed him!

ok but at what point was there any mention of Switzerland or the Swiss being racist?

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:38:29 am »
ok but at what point was there any mention of Switzerland or the Swiss being racist?

The thread title says Oprah VS Switzerland, so.............

::)