Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: a whole new level of breasfeeding  (Read 10260 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
a whole new level of breasfeeding
« on: August 15, 2013, 12:22:15 pm »

Amy Woodruff, the hand-standing, breastfeeding mom pictured above is a blogger and a yogi.

On her blog, Daughter of the Sun, she explains the circumstances of the photo, which she posted back in April:

“The truth is we were living on a small community in Hawaii where our land was clothing optional and yoga was/is a necessity! I was just doin’ my daily flow when the little sweet pea came to sneak a suckle. Papa had her out in the grass with him and she just couldn’t resist! This happens all the time by the way. When a breast is out and baby is around, they are going to try and get it anyway they can!”

“I have read some pretty amazing quotes that people have posted about the photo. The best were people thinking i was actually hanging from the tree!? I did love the ‘milk bong’ quotes along with ‘good till the last drop’ and one of my favorite ‘Mothers…. The ultimate multitaskers.’…There are many out there who don’t understand the breastfeeding yoga photo. This is a great opportunity for us to practice compassion with others as we are all unique with different experiences and different realities!!”

That’s definitely an unconventional way to breastfeed. You can see pictures of Naia(her daughter), who has weened off Amy’s teat, developing her own yoga practice on Amy’s Instagram.http://instagram.com/daughterofthesun

multitasking at its finest  :D