Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 10th Fly By of Military Choppers in Davao City  (Read 1909 times)

reg

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
10th Fly By of Military Choppers in Davao City
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:13:32 am »
Napaka busy ng mga military choppers ngaun dito sa davao city in the past 3hrs naka isang dosenang fly by na ata sila, dahil lang kaya umaatend si pinoy ngaun sa isang business convention dito or may mga troops movements for security measure sa mga pagsabog at kadayawan festival. smoking::

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!
Re: 10th Fly By of Military Choppers in Davao City
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 01:14:58 am »
Napaka busy ng mga military choppers ngaun dito sa davao city in the past 3hrs naka isang dosenang fly by na ata sila, dahil lang kaya umaatend si pinoy ngaun sa isang business convention dito or may mga troops movements for security measure sa mga pagsabog at kadayawan festival. smoking::

Nasa SM Lanang kasi si PNoy kaya ganun.

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:19:47 am »
Tourism secretary, TESDA sec., DILG sec., and PNoy in Davao for MinBizCon 2013
Maybe he should endorse Duterte instead of Roxas for 2016.
Siguradong maraming mababago sa Pilipinas at magiging silent night ang New Year ng NCR dahil wala nang paputok.  ;D

DAVAO CITY - President Aquino on Thursday praised the security situation in Davao City, saying that Mayor Rodrigo Duterte is cooperating closely with government forces.

Aquino said he has tasked the security sector to implement "hardening" of security measures in Mindanao and prevent a spillover of the violence in some areas.

"Parating lumalabas sa reports na may intention sa Davao in particular pero umiiwas sila dahil maganda ang seguridad dito at maganda ang palakad ni Mayor Duterte," he told reporters.

"Good ang cooperation between the (local government unit) and security services and hopefully that will continue to deter," he added.

News reports earlier said Duterte is mulling the cancellation of some of the activities in the annual Kadayawan Festival scheduled on August 16 after a spate of bombings in Mindanao.

He said he will make a final decision on August 13 if the festival will push through.

Meanwhile, the Philippine government is set to offer rewards for information that will lead to the capture of perpetrators behind the series of bombings in Mindanao.

Aquino said at least 3 threat groups have joined forces to derail the peace process in Mindanao. He warned that those who want to challenge the authority of the State "will feel the full brunt, depth, and might of the State’s response."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nation/regions/08/08/13/pnoy-praises-davao-security-under-duterte

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 02:45:24 am »
nandiyan lang si PNoy that is why may SHOW OF FORCE ang tropang sandatahan.  the question is will the same SHOW OF FORCE be present if the Kadayawan Festival push through?  or will the many people who will attend be considered less important as a whole so as to not warrant the translated expenses in fuel cost of such fly by? 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 03:21:01 am »
Less important talaga ang ordinaryong tao compared sa kahit na sinong pangulo ng kahit na saang bansa.
Sad fact of life.

Si Duterte na ang bahala sa security ng mga nasa Davao(in coordination with the local police and AFP units) kung walang helicopters from the AFP.

Pero kahit naman sinong namumuno siguradong may show of force from the AFP lagi yan, kahit pa si Eddie Gil ang naging pangulo ng bansa.  ;D

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 03:58:50 am »
Less important talaga ang ordinaryong tao compared sa kahit na sinong pangulo ng kahit na saang bansa.
Sad fact of life.

Si Duterte na ang bahala sa security ng mga nasa Davao(in coordination with the local police and AFP units) kung walang helicopters from the AFP.

Pero kahit naman sinong namumuno siguradong may show of force from the AFP lagi yan, kahit pa si Eddie Gil ang naging pangulo ng bansa.  ;D

i really get the importance of the president in any country and all those stuff.  i also understand that the president is way important as compared to other people.  however, what i am saying is if the president did warrant a helicopter fly by, would say 500,000 ordinary citizens also warrant a helicopter fly by?  that we have to see pag natuloy ang kadayawan. 

as to the point of the fly by, yeah i know the importance of a helicopter particularly in a jungle setting, lalo na sa mga forests and other remote locations wherein such hardware is used as support for the ground troops.  pero on a urbanized setting, wherein there will be lots of bystanders, what can such helicopter actually do in case of an emergency.  it would be better if they are grounded nearby and be called if there is a need for them.  otherwise, id rather choose some strategical forces that can better help in a given situation.  ground troops lang ang mahalaga sa sitwasyon ng PSG now, hindi appropriate ang fly by ng helicopter.  better if pwesto lang sila malapit just in case.  as always, opinyon lang po.   
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 04:38:00 am »
i really get the importance of the president in any country and all those stuff.  i also understand that the president is way important as compared to other people.  however, what i am saying is if the president did warrant a helicopter fly by, would say 500,000 ordinary citizens also warrant a helicopter fly by?  that we have to see pag natuloy ang kadayawan. 

as to the point of the fly by, yeah i know the importance of a helicopter particularly in a jungle setting, lalo na sa mga forests and other remote locations wherein such hardware is used as support for the ground troops.  pero on a urbanized setting, wherein there will be lots of bystanders, what can such helicopter actually do in case of an emergency.  it would be better if they are grounded nearby and be called if there is a need for them.  otherwise, id rather choose some strategical forces that can better help in a given situation.  ground troops lang ang mahalaga sa sitwasyon ng PSG now, hindi appropriate ang fly by ng helicopter.  better if pwesto lang sila malapit just in case.  as always, opinyon lang po.

Sana nga merong fly by sa Kadayawan para sa security ng mga dadalo sa Davao. Pero sa tingin ko kasi dahil lang sa VIPs kaya nila ginawa yun. Unfortunately, life is indeed unfair for ordinary citizens. But, I'm sure Duterte wouldn't let the people in his territory be at risk.

Urban area kasi yung mga pagsabog lately na ginagawa ng ilang mga lokong grupo, the easiest way to scour the area is to view the area from the sky kasama na dyan yung intimidating presence ng military aircraft. Sabi mo nga show of force.

Security purposes including immediate response, recon and show of force for would be attackers yung dala ng fly by.

Anyway, that is the way I see it and I respect your point of view on the issue.  ;D

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 05:23:50 am »
Sana nga merong fly by sa Kadayawan para sa security ng mga dadalo sa Davao. Pero sa tingin ko kasi dahil lang sa VIPs kaya nila ginawa yun. Unfortunately, life is indeed unfair for ordinary citizens. But, I'm sure Duterte wouldn't let the people in his territory be at risk.

Urban area kasi yung mga pagsabog lately na ginagawa ng ilang mga lokong grupo, the easiest way to scour the area is to view the area from the sky kasama na dyan yung intimidating presence ng military aircraft. Sabi mo nga show of force.

Security purposes including immediate response, recon and show of force for would be attackers yung dala ng fly by.

Anyway, that is the way I see it and I respect your point of view on the issue.  ;D

yup, you got the right term there, RECON.  advance ika nga.  however, given that  the area being covered are "littered" with civies, the appropriateness of the heli is not that significant.  yeah, we can trust Duterte to be very strict when it comes to the Kadayawan celebration.  this early, we are already hearing some sketchy details like they would ban the use of backpacks and the like during the celebration.  however, given the spate of bombings, i'd rather advice our brothers and sisters in Espiya to skip this year's Kadayawan celebration.  better safe than sorry po.  and for those ground trrops that will be deployed during said incident, eyes wide open and be vigilant. pag may info tapos nasabat at positive naman, tumba na agad para hindi na dumami, pamarisan at makapinsala pa.