Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Bongbong gets letter supporting presidential run  (Read 15710 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
Re: Bongbong gets letter supporting presidential run
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2014, 02:39:42 pm »
Would you rather that the people opposing the plant turn their backs on the very real hazards posed by radiation or radioactive waste being released in the event of an unforeseen--or deliberately ignored--disaster, Chevalier?

it will not sir.. it was carefully studied to prevent any radiation or radioactive bla blah blah..if i remember it correctly  there has been a recent study by KEPCO (Korea Electric Power Corporation) where it is found out that the Bataan plant is safe and economically viable to recommission... BNPP was nearly complete by 1984. two years after they depose marcos and cory returned meralco to the lopez family without returning the money that the government paid to them, and what happen next sir??? aun taas ng kuryente.. hahaha " sabi nga ng kapitbahay naming intsik.. hirap may kakompetensya, kasi konti kita hehehe"
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2014, 02:54:09 pm »
it will not sir.. it was carefully studied to prevent any radiation or radioactive bla blah blah..if i remember it correctly  there has been a recent study by KEPCO (Korea Electric Power Corporation) where it is found out that the Bataan plant is safe and economically viable to recommission... BNPP was nearly complete by 1984. two years after they depose marcos and cory returned meralco to the lopez family without returning the money that the government paid to them, and what happen next sir??? aun taas ng kuryente.. hahaha " sabi nga ng kapitbahay naming intsik.. hirap may kakompetensya, kasi konti kita hehehe"

If I'm not mistaken, KEPCO has a vested interest in seeing the plant reactivated since there's a likelihood that they will be the ones running it. I'm of the opinion that the money that will be spent reopening the plant should go to utilizing more viable and--more importantly--more sustainable energy sources. After all, isn't Gov. Imee Marcos--Sen. Bongbong Marcos' own sister--proud of the environmentally friendly wind turbines that operate in their home province of Ilocos Norte?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2014, 04:40:08 pm »
If I'm not mistaken, KEPCO has a vested interest in seeing the plant reactivated since there's a likelihood that they will be the ones running it. I'm of the opinion that the money that will be spent reopening the plant should go to utilizing more viable and--more importantly--more sustainable energy sources. After all, isn't Gov. Imee Marcos--Sen. Bongbong Marcos' own sister--proud of the environmentally friendly wind turbines that operate in their home province of Ilocos Norte?

Wind turbines is for ilocos only..  Unless the yellows and the reds will all die together with their heroes who are now tormented in hell maybe someday we can have wind turbines,  solar turbines,  meteor energy turbines,  nuclear,  turbines,  storm turbines,   ::
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2014, 04:48:40 pm »
Wind turbines is for ilocos only..  Unless the yellows and the reds will all die together with their heroes who are now tormented in hell maybe someday we can have wind turbines,  solar turbines,  meteor energy turbines,  nuclear,  turbines,  storm turbines,   ::

Surely you aren't saying that the pro-Marcos factions are also hampering the progress of the nation? But they're supposed to be the alternative to the "yellow oligarchs", aren't they? Why wouldn't the Marcos children want the entire country to have renewable sources of energy? It would be a greater legacy than any their father ever left!

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2014, 04:59:56 pm »
Surely you aren't saying that the pro-Marcos factions are also hampering the progress of the nation? But they're supposed to be the alternative to the "yellow oligarchs", aren't they? Why wouldn't the Marcos children want the entire country to have renewable sources of energy? It would be a greater legacy than any their father ever left!

I should say as of now the wind turbines is for ilocos only because Pnoy was asked before if they can adapt wind turbines for alternative source of energy and guess what's his answer..  "ang wind turbines ay para lang sa ilocos kasi malakas hangin doon kasi May dagat . kaya hindi pwd sa ibang lugar ,  kasi ung iba walang dagat.  maghahanap pa kami ng. Mas magandang solusyon"  ::. ::

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2014, 10:46:16 pm »
Would you rather that the people opposing the plant turn their backs on the very real hazards posed by radiation or radioactive waste being released in the event of an unforeseen--or deliberately ignored--disaster, Chevalier?  /quote]

there is hazard

kahit linya nga lang ng kuryente may hazard daming cases na namamatay sa kuryente therefore wag na tayong maglagay ng kuryente

back to topic

maganda i-open na lang yan may hazard ek ek kuno kuno
yes there is pero kung may safety protocol naman walang problema
1. niyanig tayo ng lindol noon 1990's
2. nag-erupt ang mount pinutubo
3. and many calamities

nasa pristine condition pa din yung BNPP syempre aging na nga lang yung mga gamit

and kung hindi bubuksan yan gumagastos tayo ng 30 million pesos per year just for the maintenance of it so within 20 years the goverment wasted 600 million pesos sa isang di gumaganang power plant

sasabihin chernobyl
sabi nila kaya nagka ganun sa chernobyl kase katakot-takot na negligence ang nangyari maraming safety standards ang hindi sinunod ng russia

sasabihin Daichi
nagkaroon sila ng miscalculation na magkakaroon sila ng tsunami sa future

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2014, 12:10:57 am »

there is hazard

kahit linya nga lang ng kuryente may hazard daming cases na namamatay sa kuryente therefore wag na tayong maglagay ng kuryente

back to topic

maganda i-open na lang yan may hazard ek ek kuno kuno
yes there is pero kung may safety protocol naman walang problema
1. niyanig tayo ng lindol noon 1990's
2. nag-erupt ang mount pinutubo
3. and many calamities

nasa pristine condition pa din yung BNPP syempre aging na nga lang yung mga gamit

and kung hindi bubuksan yan gumagastos tayo ng 30 million pesos per year just for the maintenance of it so within 20 years the goverment wasted 600 million pesos sa isang di gumaganang power plant

sasabihin chernobyl
sabi nila kaya nagka ganun sa chernobyl kase katakot-takot na negligence ang nangyari maraming safety standards ang hindi sinunod ng russia

sasabihin Daichi
nagkaroon sila ng miscalculation na magkakaroon sila ng tsunami sa future

The potential hazard that an electrical line poses is not comparable to the potential hazard of a nuclear power plant.  A nuclear power plant does not only possess the potential hazard to kill but also contaminate the surrounding environment for years/decades.

I agree that the maintenance cost for the plant is high, but it is easy to say we should just open the plant when we do not live anywhere near it.

The most important part?  We can't even properly maintain a Metro Rail Transit system and you have the confidence that we can properly maintain an operational nuclear power plant ?

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2014, 12:34:56 am »

You can't really call it pristine if it's aging, can you?

voltesv

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2014, 02:50:56 pm »
please no. duterte nalang

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2014, 08:10:00 pm »

yes you can it is still in pristine condition nga kaso lang aging na or luma na ang mga gamit 

defintion of pristine
not changed by people : left in its natural state (merian-Webster)
hindi naman na change ng tao,nasa original state pa din sya e di pristine ang tawag dun

magiging mali yan kung synonyms ang gagamitin ko

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2014, 10:21:48 pm »

yes you can it is still in pristine condition nga kaso lang aging na or luma na ang mga gamit 

defintion of pristine
not changed by people : left in its natural state (merian-Webster)
hindi naman na change ng tao,nasa original state pa din sya e di pristine ang tawag dun

magiging mali yan kung synonyms ang gagamitin ko

bro dito ba galing yan? (MERIAM-WEBSTER) from Google kamo..  hehe

Good as NEW nga eh, Eh ang dami nang defective parts etc turbine palyado na.

Geh patakbuhin nyo na yang Manok nyo walang pipigil dyan.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2014, 08:18:21 am »
kaya nga ginamit definition left in natural state and not change by people

walang pinalitan sa gamit may maintenance pa nga yan kung anong ang laman nya yun pa din ang laman

hindi ko naman ginamit

pristine is equals to new or something

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2014, 11:25:15 am »

walang pinalitan sa gamit may maintenance pa nga yan kung anong ang laman nya yun pa din ang laman

hindi ko naman ginamit

Sige simple question without any thesis or baby thesis..

Do you think FRESH, CLEAN, as if NEW, Neat, pa siya sa lagay na yan? sa dami ng depektibong gamit sa loob.

I can consider a pristine word in an environment, for example maybe this is what you are referring to. An old Forest that was preserved in a natural state, a forest that even old can bloom by its own natural state. Unlike an old power plant it is degrading as time passes by even if it is unused.

Ok maybe we don't have the same interpretation of this word in relation to this old power plant. I Want to see your candidate Bongbongol to run for President.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2014, 01:36:24 pm »

hindi ko naman ginamit

Pardon me since I'm not as intelligent as you seemingly are, M'sieur Idiot, but if--just if, mind you--there are people undertaking maintenance on the plant's equipment...then aren't they actually changing the equipment in some way? Wouldn't it seem pointless if they're assigned to perform maintenance duty and they just let the equipment succumb to the effects of aging?