Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: si hit girl  (Read 4759 times)

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me.
si hit girl
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »
ang cute cute neto :)

gumanda na sya lalo  toast::

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umbkn9k5ljo[/youtube]

lapit na carrie and kick ass 2  :applause  :applause

career info:

Moretz's first role in Hollywood was as Violet in two episodes of the series The Guardian, and her first movie role was as Molly in Heart of the Beholder. It was not until her second big-screen acting role, in the 2005 remake of The Amityville Horror that she earned greater recognition in the form of a Young Artist Award nomination. After Amityville, Moretz's acting career progressed further when she received several guest-starring roles on TV, as well as a small role in Big Momma's House 2. Among the most notable of her TV roles to date are as the recurring characters Kiki George in Dirty Sexy Money, and Sherri Maltby in Desperate Housewives. Moretz also voiced the U.S. version of the animated character Darby in My Friends Tigger & Pooh. Moretz also co-starred as Cammie, an abused child, in The Poker House alongside Selma Blair and Jennifer Lawrence.After her first film premiere in The Amityville Horror, she has been a frequent guest at film premieres.
In 2010, Moretz appeared as Hit-Girl in director Matthew Vaughn's action film Kick-Ass, based on the graphic novel of the same name by Mark Millar and John Romita, Jr.. Despite controversy surrounding her role in the violent film, she received widespread critical acclaim for her portrayal. Roger Ebert[gave the movie one out of four stars, but nonetheless wrote: "Say what you will about her character, but Chloë Grace Moretz has presence and appeal." Moretz trained with Jackie Chan's stunt crew for three months prior to filming Kick-Ass and did most of her own stunts while filming on location.Also that year, she played Abby, a 12-year-old vampire, in Let Me In, the American remake of the Swedish film Let the Right One In, which was released on October 1, 2010. She played Ann Sliger in the crime thriller Texas Killing Fields, which was released on October 14, 2011.
Moretz played Isabelle in Martin Scorsese's Hugo, a film adaptation of The Invention of Hugo Cabret. Hugo, which was nominated for 11 Oscars, co-starred Asa Butterfield, Ben Kingsley, Sasha Baron Cohen and Helen McCrory. Moretz stars in Hick, an adaptation of the novel by Andrea Portes.She appeared in the 2012 Tim Burton film Dark Shadows, a remake of the popular soap opera, playing the role of Carolyn Stoddard,a rebellious teenage daughter. Moretz has signed on to play the leading role in Emily the Strange. The project was first mentioned in 2010, when Dark Horse Entertainment president Mike Richardson announced his plans to bring the character to the big screen. First started as an iconic image in 1991 and used to promote a clothing line from Cosmic Debris, the Gothic teen has developed a back story through a series of Dark Horse Comics, which have been published since 2001.
In March 2012, Moretz signed on to The Drummer, a biopic about the last six years of the life of Dennis Wilson, drummer for The Beach Boys. She stars alongside Aaron Eckhart, Rupert Grint and Vera Farmiga.Her 2013 roles include playing title character in an re-adaptation of Stephen King's Carrie directed by Kimberly Peirce, and reprising her role as Hit-Girl in the sequel Kick-Ass 2.
When asked in October 2012 why she tends to gravitate towards playing darker, troubled characters, such as those in Let Me In, Kick-Ass, Maggie and Carrie, Moretz responded that she has such a happy family life, and finds it challenging to play characters that are significantly different from that reality.
In January 2013, Moretz was chosen to play the protagonist Mia in the adaptation of Gayle Forman's If I Stay. The story follows the 17-year-old classical musician as she deals with the aftermath of a catastrophic car accident involving her family and has an out-of-body experience.

toast::
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:37:14 pm by lotsku25 »

espiya sunday group cavaliers

nteh7

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 27
Re: si hit girl
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:24:48 pm »
ganda nya sir nice post ang cute cute nga naman  :applause
Always Remember: Kung kaya ng iba ipagawa mo sa kanila, "Dont force yourself make life easy" At Di Ako Gumagamit ng Condom Kasi Maluwag

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:45:32 pm »
hala bakit wala sa front page tong post ko? buti nakita mo chief  ::pampam cute na ano??  toast::

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 10:02:14 am »
Two years b4 she turns legit

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 06:55:58 am »
honestly crush na crush ko talaga tong batang to mula ng mapanood ko sa 500 days of summer. ::inlove ::inlove ::inlove

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 07:20:11 pm »
OK lets all pull back its getting creepy when we're talking about an underage kid here,2 more years b4 more mature comments ;) ;D

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:44 pm »
OK lets all pull back its getting creepy when we're talking about an underage kid here,2 more years b4 more mature comments ;) ;D

as for now wala pa naman nagawa non ehehe.. takot lang nila kay hitgirl :D

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 12:54:47 am »
as for now wala pa naman nagawa non ehehe.. takot lang nila kay hitgirl :D

HAhaha! she does remind a lot of people of a young Angelina jolie only more cuter than Angelina,lets see how she does the remake of Carrie

swaaat

• Err....ego??
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • Kalbo ako...so?
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 02:07:51 am »
sana lang wag siya gumaya kay Miley "Slut" Cyrus tsaka Amanda "Psycho" Bynes paglaki.  ::laffman

I never failed...Just found out 1000 ways that didn't work...

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 02:56:27 am »
I believed she was born and raised in Atlanta,Georgia so it means probinsiyana,she's a Southern  Girl and her parents are not divorce,so that means a good foundation and her older bro.is her acting coach he goes with her whenever their parents cant go with Chloe

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 05:55:29 am »
lets hope for that!sana kayanin nya yung fame at wag ma addict sa drugs ..

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 09:12:39 pm »
They now live in L.A. so far  no word of her partying,doing stupid things I believe she even have a curfew,she's just doing normal girl in HS stuff.

bAnaNa nUt cRunCh

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 39
  • Positivity
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 01:58:54 am »
Gone EVEN prettier :)
Wala akong sig. Eto nalang >> 2007 | Bravehearts

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 07:53:39 pm »
she looks like Rachel McAdams in those pics
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)