Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Joma Sison and his dream of Communist Philippines  (Read 1853 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Joma Sison and his dream of Communist Philippines
« on: July 29, 2013, 06:04:27 am »
There is nothing brave with this man,just a person who wants to turn the Philippines into a communist state by shedding the blood of millions.That is after all,the grand design of communism.The Philippines as a democracy is not perfect,it has its flaws but slowly we are recovering from past mistakes.We had a growth rate of 7.8% that even surpassed China in the first quarter.The Dutch man has no right to protest in the Philippines for a cause which has no ground.The fight of the Filipinos now is to be at par with our other Asian neighbors because we are left behind not because they are superior but because we are corrupt and lazy.We need to improve our system,our government and our economy.Ours is a rich nation pretending to be poor.A change in the political ideology in the country in this modern times is not acceptable.Communism is an obsolete philosophy which will one day destroy the progress of mankind.To you Mr.Thomas van Beersum,I raise my middle finger and I hope you don't come back to our country again.And with this I end my series of posts about this guy.

--- Source AFP Modernization Insiders

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me.
Re: Joma Sison and his dream of Communist Philippines
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:48 am »
so sad lang mga npa nag hihirap at namamatay sa walang kwentang laban .. samantalang sya ang saya ng buhay nya don .. its my own opinion only .. wala po sana magalit  ::dontflame
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:51:46 am by lotsku25 »

espiya sunday group cavaliers

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:49:34 am »
so sad lang mga npa nag hihirap at namamatay sa walang kwentang laban .. samantalang sya ang saya ng buhay nya don .. its my own opinion only .. wala po sana magalit  ::dontflame

Tama ka naman pafs, siya pasarap habang yung mga nasa baba niya ginagamit nya lang panangga at kasangkapan. Na kuno may prinsipyong pinaglalaban, Kaso since napasok na ng NPA ang mga professionals at politicians mahirap na buwagin ang mga ito.

JiangCai

• Only the shallow know themselves.
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 58
  • Amo a las mujeres
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:13:31 am »

Nice share TS
Pero malayo pa at marami pang kailangan gawin para makaahon ang pinas lalo na pagdating sa corruption.
Sabi nga ng ibang dayuhan nasa genes na raw ng mga filipino ang paging corrupt.
Masakit pakingan pero kung titingnan sa araw araw na pamumuhay ng mga pinoy maaring tama.

Ang corruption naguumpisa sa tahanan, sa school hanggang sa trabaho.
Ng bata pa ako sabi ng nanay ko anak pagbutihan mo sa school pag 100% ka sa test bigyan kita ng 20 peso, parang reward pakinggan pero subtle form of corruption dahil sa pera na matutuon ang isip ng bata.

Not to mention ang mga kasunod, corruption sa school, corruption sa trabaho at gobyerno kasi parang doon tayo hinulma.
Kaya dapat ang pagbabago magumpisa sa sarili ng bawat filipino  toast::
        Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.