Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'ghost' turns out to be a woman trapped in the wall  (Read 2002 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'ghost' turns out to be a woman trapped in the wall
« on: July 21, 2013, 03:55:54 am »

In China’s Anhui province, when homeowners heard pounding and cries for help coming from behind their walls, they assumed it was a ghost and just ignored it. (Because, that’s what everyone does when they think there’s a spirit in the house...It wasn’t until nearly seven hours later, when it occurred to some genius pedestrian passing by that these cries for help might not be coming from a ghost, they might be coming from a human trapped in the crevice between the walls.

BINGO.

Rescue crews removed an unnamed woman, not a ghost, who became trapped when she decided to take the narrow passageway as a shortcut on her way home. She was unharmed, just traumatized from the ordeal.

Let this be a lesson to us. We’re all eager to get home after a long day, but squeezing into a narrow passageway to make it happen faster is so not worth it.  ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flpA8wJMWl0&sns=em[/youtube]

#caseofmistakenidentity  :D

jvoid88

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Re: 'ghost' turns out to be a woman trapped in the wall
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:30:47 am »
hala kawawa naman pinagkamalan pang mumu