Welcome sa Espiya Ms Ice!  :applause

Salamat :D
Loved the Beard :)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: Noob
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2013, 07:50:32 pm »
lately, parang nagiging teleserye ang espiya, daming expression of emotions, be it love, hate, jealousy, anger at kung anu-ano pa.  usually din ay mga newbies ang promotor ng ganun, which is EEHHHHH, cool.  nandiyan si anna rose na namimiss si monster.  sama na rin si BatangHamog and his never-ending quest to rule the world.  nandiyan na rin si Dok and his wish to eavesdrop on authorities' conversations.  tapos eto si TS na iimbestigahan si bf kaya napasok dito.  basta, hirap explain, pero mas nagkakakulay ang espiya sa mga ganitong varied showcase of personalities. 

couldn't agree less. Just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Coz what might happen, or if it's already, is that those people/things are drawing audiences. Well anyway, yeah miss poetic...welcome here. Good and unique contributions so far, good job.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2013, 08:19:55 pm »
couldn't agree less. Just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Coz what might happen, or if it's already, is that those people/things are drawing audiences. Well anyway, yeah miss poetic...welcome here. Good and unique contributions so far, good job.

Thank you for welcoming me here. :D And thanks for taking the time to read my work :)

Like I said though, I'm not here to cause any scene or to really spy on my dear Eroto. He asked me to join him and here I am. :D I didn't have any plans to name who's my boyfriend here in the first place when somebody, all of the sudden, just name-dropped him for some reason.  :applause :D Really funny  ::lmao

And there's no need to mention anyone else's name really. My dear Eroto has told me every thing. And I mean every single thing. :) Why would I be here if I know it'd just cause me problems? :D
Loved the Beard :)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2013, 09:32:46 pm »
Thank you for welcoming me here. :D And thanks for taking the time to read my work :)

Like I said though, I'm not here to cause any scene or to really spy on my dear Eroto. He asked me to join him and here I am. :D I didn't have any plans to name who's my boyfriend here in the first place when somebody, all of the sudden, just name-dropped him for some reason.  :applause :D Really funny  ::lmao

And there's no need to mention anyone else's name really. My dear Eroto has told me every thing. And I mean every single thing. :) Why would I be here if I know it'd just cause me problems? :D

dati teleserye lang ang nakita ko, now naging circus - may really funny pa kasi, ha ha ha.

mapapa-BACKREAD tuloy ako kung para maintindihan ko mga bagay-bagay. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)