Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ESPN Body Issue 2013  (Read 2685 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
ESPN Body Issue 2013
« on: July 09, 2013, 03:23:09 pm »
Everyone — black, white, Latin, young, old, pregnant, man, woman — is naked in the 2013 ESPN Body Issue.

Beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings was photographed naked before and after childbirth.

Quarterback Colin Kaepernick, at rest and in motion.

Motocross racer Tarah Gieger is on one of the covers, doing things a doctor might not recommend.

Sydney Leroux, a forward on the US national soccer team, shows off impressive legs on another cover.

77-year-old golfer Gary Player also landed a cover.

See the full gallery of nudie pix http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/9428872/image/1/courtney-force-2013-body-issue-bodies-want-espn-magazine

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
Re: ESPN Body Issue 2013
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:31:50 pm »
si miesha tate inaabangan ko dito.. ::drool

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 12:56:49 am »
And dudes ogle Courtney Force's body issue pics, call them "honor"  naks!  :D

NHRA Funny Car racer Courtney Force posed nude for ESPN The Magazine's yes-this-is-totally-different-from-the-Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue-because-athletes Body Issue (which is usually pretty cool, to be fair), and appears on one of the issue's covers sitting on a tire and in a picture showing her on a road with a car out of gas and gas can in hand. ESPN's Sunday night telecast of the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals teased a segment on how Force got her Body Issue body with footage of her working out, but then came back with this bit of inspired commentary, used as a bit of filler before Force's next heat

The highlights: "Wooow" being said at the same time as "The female body, studied and appreciated as art for a long time"; "Not only is Courtney Force attractive, she's also very athletic-looking"; "Looks like her Mustang ran out of gas! I'd prolly stop and help her out. Just maybe." Oh, and then the "it's a very big honor" that sort of underscores why a woman posing nude is rarely ever "honored" instead of "leered at" by the male gaze - ESPN 2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk7mnROoCQ&sns=em[/youtube]

papijoe2012

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1

xhetter03

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
  • Don't give up 'till you can't get up! \m/
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51:27 pm »
Eto pa si Meisha Tate  ::drool