Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'The Rock' explains how he satisfies women  (Read 1652 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'The Rock' explains how he satisfies women
« on: July 02, 2013, 02:40:58 pm »

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (who an army of publicists could not rebrand as simply Dwayne Johnson, though dozens of valiant souls died trying) is on the cover of the August issue of Essence and, as luck would have it, he’s decided to explain how great he is at wrapping his giant mountain of arms around women and making those women feel whole:

“When I say I’m going to take care of a woman, I don’t just mean physically or sexually or romantically. I’m going to take care of her emotionally and spiritually,” the action star, 41, tells the August issue of Essence, on newsstands July 8. ”I’m going to take care of her in all ways. I take a lot of pride in that today.”

Huwaw,tamees! So to imagine being the sort of person who tells magazines how you take care of women in a complete way. Not just physically or sexually or romantically, but in every goddamn way you can fathom a woman needing care. You are a god este the rock- Dwayne

So ladies,Keep in mind that taking care women is one of the Rock’s primary interests, though; he recently put this on Instagram. For example.

...go follow him on Instagram,to make you feel safe  :D

marcusius

• Embrace My Darkness
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
Re: 'The Rock' explains how he satisfies women
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 05:18:29 pm »
41 yrs old na pala si The Rock(screw you publicists! he will always and forever will be The Rock to the People). I kind of feel old. I grew up watching the WWF Attitude Era wrestling.
Darkness Waits Behind My Mask

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 08:20:00 pm »
if you smeeeeelllllll-la-la-la-la-la-la, what The Rock.....is cookin'
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 09:45:12 pm »
Shut up! You little JABRONY!! Or I'll shove my foot in your candy ass!!

Austin and Rock, two of the best mic skill in WWE Attitude Era... and even now...
If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth