Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: LeBron vs Kobe at 28 years old! Who would you want on your team?  (Read 9440 times)

fl1029

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
    • NBA News Source
Fans often try to compare Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, but Reddit user DooomDooom went above and beyond and posted an interesting picture that shows what both players had accomplished at the age of 28. The “info-graphic” shows points, rebounds  assists, steals, blocks, triple doubles, FG %, and MVP Awards for the regular season and playoffs. While both of these future hall of famers play differently, it is still interesting to see these statistics.

Click here to see the interesting "info-graphic"!

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
Re: LeBron vs Kobe at 28 years old! Who would you want on your team?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 01:06:29 am »
lebron.... here...

stanlee1201

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:08:49 am »
i go for LJ...
ang mabait na kapitbahay, walang password ang wi-fi.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 01:09:24 am »
i-link na natin dito yung pic..

andreivi

• James Bond Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:24:25 am »
I'd rather go for LJ... as a team player on my team... peace

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 02:00:31 am »
LBJ is a beast..no doubt the best player in the league right now..and for the last 4 or 5 years he owns the NBA...but i seen the career of Kobe, he came from a bench, early on his career not a "superstar" yet, he got a big dominating teammate in Shaq....he is a SHOOTING GUARD...he doesn't do all-around stuff...he just scores and scores and scores. LBJ is a monster in the court, but he lack that finesse that MJ and Kobe had,...LBJ is a brute force..while Kobe is skilled, those footwork, fade aways,..i still love how Kobe plays, he is like an artist on the court...while LBJ is like an strongman out there...

matadoramba

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 02:16:30 am »
LBJ is a beast..no doubt the best player in the league right now..and for the last 4 or 5 years he owns the NBA...but i seen the career of Kobe, he came from a bench, early on his career not a "superstar" yet, he got a big dominating teammate in Shaq....he is a SHOOTING GUARD...he doesn't do all-around stuff...he just scores and scores and scores. LBJ is a monster in the court, but he lack that finesse that MJ and Kobe had,...LBJ is a brute force..while Kobe is skilled, those footwork, fade aways,..i still love how Kobe plays, he is like an artist on the court...while LBJ is like an strongman out there...

+1 on this, This is how you diffrentiate "MALAKAS" sa "MAGALING"

metz

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 02:54:26 am »
Pareho magaling but to start a team mas madali kung meron kang Lebron James bakit? Kasi he can make other players better ganun ka rare yung talent ni Lebron he is a team player yet he can affect the game in so many ways.
While Kobe is a pure scorer no question about it baka ma break pa nya yung record ni jordan kung hindi sya na injured but all around Lebron is better.

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 03:46:54 am »
the statistics shows

eviliori

• Let It Rain.... BLooD !!!...
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Riot Of BLood !!!...
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 04:01:32 am »
sana tama na ang pag kumpara ^^ kasi kitang kita eh sensya na sa mga KOBE fans d nyu masisisi ang stats  ::pampam
ang gusto ko lang kay LEBRON ung uma assist eh...d masyadung ballhugger period and end of discussion na ha ? kitang kita na sa stats ^^.....

I LoVe OnLy MySeLf... aNd FiGhT fOr OnLy MySeLf !!!!...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 05:07:16 am »
i am not pro-Kobe...but i know talent when i see one...and Kobe is pure talent..with his small frame/size Kobe was able to do wonderful things...call him a ballhog is fine...no assist, no rebounds, not a good defender, you can call Kobe that, and i am fine with that....can you watch an hour of LBJ highlights? i don't think so...i just respect Kobe's pure basketball skills and talents...the fade away jumpers...alluding opponents..getting out of triple team...shooting with opponents hand on his face, knees and foot below his waist trying to disrupt him...i never see a guy do it FLUIDLY....that was Kobe does!....

spyDetekteb

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Live life to the fullest...
    • P.I.M.P. Kicks | The best place for your sole searching
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 07:07:42 am »
Stats doesn't tell everything. Aanhin mo ang napakaraming points, assists, steals, rebounds kung talo naman ang team mo? When your team needs to score in crucial moment, you have to step up. Who has the most game winners during their prime? I like Lebron, but he doesn't show during crucial moments, exhibit A, game 2 of ECF. Lebron's talent is natural, Kobe's talent is molded.

Put it this way, (though off topic), Put Lebron to Kobe's body, will he be this dominant? The best player in the NBA today is LBJ, hands down. But if I'll build a team, i'll chose Kobe.

SuperMiGs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • up, up, and away
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 07:15:08 am »
i am not pro-Kobe...but i know talent when i see one...and Kobe is pure talent..with his small frame/size Kobe was able to do wonderful things...call him a ballhog is fine...no assist, no rebounds, not a good defender, you can call Kobe that, and i am fine with that....can you watch an hour of LBJ highlights? i don't think so...i just respect Kobe's pure basketball skills and talents...the fade away jumpers...alluding opponents..getting out of triple team...shooting with opponents hand on his face, knees and foot below his waist trying to disrupt him...i never see a guy do it FLUIDLY....that was Kobe does!....

+1 on this, again,  toast::

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 07:30:37 am »

in short.... payat kasi... magaan ala jordan. ;)

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 07:57:07 am »

True    Another thing separate them.  TEAM PLAYER!!!!

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • [URL="http://www.creepygif.com/image.php?i=919"][IMG]http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/919.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 08:00:31 am »
kung nalalaro ka ng basketball ano felling mo kung buwaya ang teammate mo? ::lmao

xj2

• Ang Gwapo ko Talaga! Nyeee!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
  • My Gosh!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 09:57:49 am »
Eto yung problema ehh..

BASKETBALL IS A TEAM GAME

NOT A ONE MAN GAME.

ang thread na ito para icompare yung dalawa kung sino ang mas COMPLETE (hindi puro score lang) na player para sa LARO NG BASKETBALL.

LBJ wins this one.

/thread

findeho

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 09:59:32 am »
lebron

mikester

• Rockheads
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 10:11:47 am »
“Everybody has talent, but ability takes hard work.”
― Michael Jordan

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 10:34:55 am »
Mas maganda namang panoorin si kobe e. ha!

2 Witness 3

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 11:42:45 am »
Mas maganda namang panoorin si kobe e. ha!

Parang fashion show? ::lmao   Isa lng rumarampa lahat na ka tunganga. ::lmao

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 12:41:53 pm »
i am not pro-Kobe..

In all the years I've been here, you're the biggest Kobe fan I know dito sa espiya.. So i don't believe for a second that you're not pro-Kobe.. ;)

ipcmlr

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 124
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 04:36:26 pm »

Kung 6-8 ako at 250lbs tingin mo matutuwa ka sakin kung mag fadeway turnaround 3pt shot sa corner ako?!

Siguradong babatukan ako ni coach!

Sasabihin nya "kasing laki mo si Karl Malone tapos nag fi feeling Reggie Miller ka?! isaksak mo ang bola!!!!"  ::lmao

Panay lakas lang ginagamit ni lebron?!
Nakita mo na ba syang pumasa? Mas mataas ang assists per game nya kesa kay gary payton tapos sasabihin mo dinadaan lang nya lahat lakas?

mikester

• Rockheads
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 07:44:18 pm »
Pareho magaling but to start a team mas madali kung meron kang Lebron James bakit? Kasi he can make other players better ganun ka rare yung talent ni Lebron he is a team player yet he can affect the game in so many ways.
While Kobe is a pure scorer no question about it baka ma break pa nya yung record ni jordan kung hindi sya na injured but all around Lebron is better.

that is why he went to Miami :) to make everyone better. lol. With Wade and Bosh. iniwan nya yung cleveland kasi hindi sila better.

raberdaki

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 08:00:01 pm »
sa umpisa kasi ng career ni kobe ay off the bench lang siya wala masyadong responsibilidad na nakapatong sa balikat niya maka-ambag lang siya ng puntos sa team niya malaking bonus na yun unlike LJ na malaki ang expectation ng team sa kanya at wala siyang kakampi sa cavs nun na maaasahan kaya siya naging all-around player...... ergo mahirap bagohin ang nakasanayan na hehe