sad to hear that TS.
pero... have you considered talking to her in a more serious, and longer conversation? seems like you haven't.
i had a friend before in a similar situation. his wife (at the time) did not want children with the same answer.
nag usap sila ng todo like everyday after work. ayaw daw nya ng baby kasi ma losyang sya. ayaw daw nya kasi masakit, mahirap etc etc.
for short.. maybe she is not telling you what she is thinking. (there is a high probability that she is not telling you everything)
back to my friend. his wife also had a fear of not being able to provide a good life for their child (which i agree with because they were barely making enough to feed themselves, much less have a child)
so in turn, hindi naman makasarili ung side ng ex wife ng friend ko. if you put it into perspective, the greatest deal breaker was not having enough. and im sure madami pilipino ang "bahala na bukas, basta magka anak".
so for starters try the following:
1. pro's and cons on why you must have a child. (and please dont be an idiot by answering this with "kasi gusto ko dumami lahi ko" if you answered the question with that? get the nearest rat/insect poison, drink it and kill yourself. you dont deserve to breed. i guess you can agree with me that the "humayo kayo at magpakarami" days are long over.)
2. talk to your wife. (if you can spend hours wanking in front of a monitor, you sure can fight for the right to have a child. in front of your wife, not through a keyboard)
3. analyze (when i say analyze don't think of why you must have a child. think of why she does not want a child. the purpose you got married was because you love the person and want to spend your days with them. if your purpose was to spend it with a child? i would recommend adoption. sarcasm intended)
4. decide. (whatever the outcome of the conversation and of your decision. take it with a grain of salt. kung tanggapin nya and she wants children. im sure in the future you will have arguements. if not... then walk away.)
5. move forward (if you get children. be ready for a life of sacrifice. harder than what you are going through right now. like 25 times. if not, be ready to bear the pain of telling her you are leaving her. because of your reasons at #1)
Good luck TS.