Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'naughty Israeli soldiers' return,use rifle as stripper pole  (Read 1778 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Just two weeks after photos of female IDF soldiers in various stages of undress first surfaced online, a new sex scandal has struck Israel's military — this one involving a video showing female recruits putting on a strip show inside their barracks.

The cellphone camera footage shows several women using a rifle as a stripper pole and dancing around provocatively while partially clothed.

According to the Times of Israel, one of the women can be heard telling another "dance on the rifle like a slut" (for what it's worth, Ynet has the translation as "dance like whores on a pole").

Though the identities of the soldiers have not been released, it is possible they are the same group of women who earlier this month snapped several sexy photos of themselves holding their military-issued weapons in direct defiance of the IDF.

At one point in the video, the woman filming the scene says she plans to upload the video to Facebook, much as the other soldiers did.

For its part, the military released a new series of social media guidelines for soldiers in an effort to curb the recent spate of "embarrassing" incidents.http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4391344,00.html

And it also conducted a "series of lectures" aimed at stressing "the importance of staying clothed while on duty."

hang kukulettt  :D

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: 'naughty Israeli soldiers' return,use rifle as stripper pole
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:34:42 am »
Hey you are a soldier a nurse a teacher a lawyer a politician Girls just wanna have fun!! Let them enjoy life

who knows they might get the next day life is short aye enjoy it..

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
Re: 'naughty Israeli soldiers' return,use rifle as stripper pole
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 11:35:47 am »
pag yan talaga rifle pumutok!!!!!  laffman::