Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Verena Mei  (Read 2284 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Verena Mei
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:30:17 pm »
di ko alam saan lalagay tong category  :( so MODS palipat nalang po kung wrong board

she might not have the looks, but she has the talent  ::inlove

meet Verena Mei ::inlove

back in 2004 she place 3rd in a drifting competition in Vegas

Remember the Two lovely Japanese ladies driving a R32 Skyline in FF Tokyo Drift?

::) she didn't have to bother you when she broke her car coz' she can do it alone

don't worry she can drive ::lmao

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayhfjRNWQA[/youtube]

rcam3609

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Verena Mei
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 03:26:09 pm »
That's a dream girl.  Somebody to keep you company in the bedroom.  And somebody who could work on my car!  What else do you need!  The only other thing to find out is if she can cook too!!! Trifecta!!!!

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 07:19:26 pm »
i just forgot where i posted it, but the other girl with her in the car on that Tokyo Drift movie, is part filipina
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 09:02:32 pm »
i just forgot where i posted it, but the other girl with her in the car on that Tokyo Drift movie, is part filipina

:o talaga? akala ko chinese din or japanese , that tokyo drift movie is full of surprises  smoking:: first you'll see Keiichi fishing and i believe Tanner Foust drove that Evo chasing down Keiichi on Rx7 touge scene

That's a dream girl.  Somebody to keep you company in the bedroom.  And somebody who could work on my car!  What else do you need!  The only other thing to find out is if she can cook too!!! Trifecta!!!!

hahaha i think she can cook , asian women can cook right?  ???