Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nancy Binay - This COMMENT says it all!  (Read 14461 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Nancy Binay - This COMMENT says it all!
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:44:01 pm »
Nancy Binay - This COMMENT says it all!

Bakit nga ba ayaw ipaalam ni Nancy Binay ang plataporma nya?!  ???

Please delete / lock if posted

renmazuo

• Nursing Graphic Artist?
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • nursing and graphic arts: kakaibang combination
Re: Nancy Binay - This COMMENT says it all!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 12:57:17 pm »
heh! who needs a platform if you have binay on your name?

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 01:12:16 pm »
someone should make an AUDIO clip of HoN Audio of DENIED and edit it to BINAYED and spred on the internet kasi pagnanalo yan potah lahat tayo BINAYED!!!

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 01:23:16 pm »
heh! who needs a platform if you have binay on your name?

kung yan ang mentalidad ng bawat pilipino eh we might as well hang ourselves.
having a Binay as your lastname doesn't exempt you not to give PLATAPORMA

sa plataporma............nalalaman natin ang hangarin ng kandidato (kahit minsan di totoo)
sa plataporma............naipapahayag ang kanilang prioridad o isyung pagtutuunan ng pansin
sa plataporma............nakikita kung alam nila ang totoong nangyayari sa lipunan
sa plataporma............nakikita mo kung may ibubuga o ampaw ang kandidato

kung ganyan lang din ang prinsipyo edi iboto na natin si Joshua & Bimby kasi AQUINO eh! lolo nila namatay sa erport, pinabaril daw ni marcos!   :D  :D  :D

kevkevkev

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • two steps forward one step back.....
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 01:49:32 pm »
It's a sad day pag nanalo siya.. no offense to pro binays here pero grabe no experience, no exposure kahit sa work no credentials tapos biglang senador itatakbo mo.. nakakalungkot lang according sa surveys safely top 10 siya. Dapat talaga di pinapayagan ang ganyan.. isipin niyo nalang kung di binay apelyido niya considered nuisance candidate siya. >:( >:(

renmazuo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 01:56:21 pm »
kung yan ang mentalidad ng bawat pilipino eh we might as well hang ourselves.
having a Binay as your lastname doesn't exempt you not to give PLATAPORMA

sa plataporma............nalalaman natin ang hangarin ng kandidato (kahit minsan di totoo)
sa plataporma............naipapahayag ang kanilang prioridad o isyung pagtutuunan ng pansin
sa plataporma............nakikita kung alam nila ang totoong nangyayari sa lipunan
sa plataporma............nakikita mo kung may ibubuga o ampaw ang kandidato

kung ganyan lang din ang prinsipyo edi iboto na natin si Joshua & Bimby kasi AQUINO eh! lolo nila namatay sa erport, pinabaril daw ni marcos!   :D  :D  :D

i was being sarcastic in my previous post, by the way. hehehe

the dorky binay is at the bottom of my list. above her are two other family fame riders, aquino and jack enrile.

even though a rumor/unofficial news, there is this member who posted that all three idiots are to be supported by the INC, hagedorn not even making it in the list.

Not all INC members are as dumb as most people think. If the official one does show that the ones the INC requires members to vote shows retards on the list, you'll be seeing a wave of disappointed INC members posting their dismay in facebook/twitter yet will still vote for the dorks anyway in the fear of being reprimanded, or in some cases, even excommunicated, which would deny them of salvation, or for some who don't care much about the religion (you'll be surprised how many of these cases there are), fears it will cause social stigma towards their families.

and the kicker is, they will never know exactly why the candidates were picked. no platforms, no nothing. they will only be given a few verses about unity, some memos, then done, vote away.

but rumor or not, the very thought of that support given to these idiots is scary. does the inc care more of their superficial/forced unity more than the effect a candidate will have on the country?

back to binay, she refuses to present a platform to the masses, which i believe, is one of the things the INC is supposed to look for if she is going to woo them. if she did woo them, and whether they are indeed to support this dookie or not (she still has to present her platform either way), how did they obtain her platform when the poor masses could not?

and what about the masses outside the INC? just by bearing the binay name is enough, bribed by projects/campaign PRs, or they got tired of hearing platforms that seldom come true so go binay.

so far, i don't see anyone in here defending binay at all, which is good.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 02:08:04 pm »

the dorky binay is at the bottom of my list. above her are two other family fame riders, aquino and jack enrile.

even though a rumor/unofficial news, there is this member who posted that all three idiots are to be supported by the INC, hagedorn not even making it in the list.

Not all INC members are as dumb as most people think. If the official one does show that the ones the INC requires members to vote shows retards on the list, you'll be seeing a wave of disappointed INC members posting their dismay in facebook/twitter yet will still vote for the dorks anyway in the fear of being reprimanded, or in some cases, even excommunicated, which would deny them of salvation, or for some who don't care much about the religion (you'll be surprised how many of these cases there are), fears it will cause social stigma towards their families.

and the kicker is, they will never know exactly why the candidates were picked. no platforms, no nothing. they will only be given a few verses about unity, some memos, then done, vote away.

but rumor or not, the very thought of that support given to these idiots is scary. does the inc care more of their superficial/forced unity more than the effect a candidate will have on the country?

back to binay, she refuses to present a platform to the masses, which i believe, is one of the things the INC is supposed to look for if she is going to woo them. if she did woo them, and whether they are indeed to support this dookie or not (she still has to present her platform either way), how did they obtain her platform when the poor masses could not?

and what about the masses outside the INC? just by bearing the binay name is enough, bribed by projects/campaign PRs, or they got tired of hearing platforms that seldom come true so go binay.

hahaha! ganon ba?!

naalala ko lang yung sinabi ni Pidol: "madaling tumakbo pero paano pag nanalo?!"

at pag ganyang tao (na walang plataporma) ang nanalo.....tiyak KATAY tayo!  :o

renmazuo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 02:41:04 pm »

hahaha! ganon ba?!

naalala ko lang yung sinabi ni Pidol: "madaling tumakbo pero paano pag nanalo?!"

at pag ganyang tao (na walang plataporma) ang nanalo.....tiyak KATAY tayo!  :o

true...true...

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 03:11:13 pm »

naghanap na naman ng masisisi...... tsk tsk tsk....

umpisahan mo sa sarili mo kung alam mong marunong ka..kung hindi tumahimik ka na lang kung di mo kaya..

puro kayo salita wala naman sa gawa ano mangyayari sa inyo? hanap ng masisisi? mentalidad nio baguhin nio... malay mo may naitatago din palang galing si nancy....makapanghusga rin kayo akala nio alam na ninyo lahat.  ;D ;D ;D
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 03:52:27 pm »

umpisahan mo sa sarili mo kung alam mong marunong ka..kung hindi tumahimik ka na lang kung di mo kaya..

puro kayo salita wala naman sa gawa ano mangyayari sa inyo? hanap ng masisisi? mentalidad nio baguhin nio... malay mo may naitatago din palang galing si nancy....makapanghusga rin kayo akala nio alam na ninyo lahat.  ;D ;D ;D

Yun nga masama dre eh. Hindi natin alam kung ano kakayanan nya tapos sya din mismo ayaw ipaalam. Tatanggap ka ba ng aplikante na ayaw magsalita sa interview? ::pampam

Toks88

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 06:04:34 pm »

siguro nga qualified sya ,pero mas marami pang may experience at mas qualified kesa sa kanya . like gordon and hagedorn .

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 07:09:25 pm »

LOL. nahurt sa comment ni RenMazuo.

kaya nga sila nagsasalita dahil alam nilang bobo si Nancy Binay at mukhang mananalo sya hindi dahil sa plataporma nya kundi dahil sa mga INC members na BOBOto sa kaya na mga nakatameme at ayaw magsalita sa kadahilanang kamiyembro nila yung politician.

Hindi ko sinasabing lahat ng INC members ay BOBOto sa kanya... pero kung tatahimik ka lang, e malamang BOBOto ka nga sa kanya. sa isang BOBONG politician.

Drailph

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 08:07:07 pm »
First time na tinanong sya last year ata yun, on why she is running for senator, her answer was "the party wanted me".  Di ba tatakbo ka sa halalan kasi gusto mo maglingkod sa bayan, hindi dahil may nagtanong sayo na tatakbo ka.

!##%*¥€

renmazuo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 09:23:56 pm »

tsk tsk tsk...humirit nanaman ang kamote, di nanaman nag-isip. ganito sumagot yan kapag hindi nakakahanap ng matinong counter argument. especially when someone hits a good spot. predictable pattern. but hey, someone here actually defended binay so this is going to be interesting.

now, ibabase mo sa "malay mo" ang kapakanan ng bansa para lang idepensa ang blind faith mo? average pinoy. kawawa pinas sa iyo.

umpisahan sa sarili ko? heck i contribute to society. i work, pay proper taxes, follow traffic rules, employ people, and i don't waste my vote. maliit man, may nagagawa ako. so yeah, i can scrutinize what you guys are doing since ibinoboto nyo ang isang kandidato nang hindi man lang nalalaman kung bakit ninyo iboboto yun. verses about unity at tagubilin lang masasabi nyo. you can only theorize why they got chosen based on your own imagination.

now, may bumanat sa inyo dati na isa sa basehan nyo is the track record. hindi nyo ito masagot sagot. lito lapid, sotto, and now the bottom 3 never had any good track record to begin with. and binay, a complete newbie armed with only her namesake, aims directly for the senate, never even showing what she is capable of, or if she is even capable of anything yet, here you are, defending her. how can you say na track record nga ang isa sa basehan nyo?

if i am to predict an outcome, iiwas siya dito and diretso sa iba ang banat.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 09:31:07 pm »
tsk tsk tsk...humirit nanaman ang kamote, di nanaman nag-isip. ganito sumagot yan kapag hindi nakakahanap ng matinong counter argument. especially when someone hits a good spot. predictable pattern. but hey, someone here actually defended binay so this is going to be interesting.

now, ibabase mo sa "malay mo" ang kapakanan ng bansa para lang idepensa ang blind faith mo? average pinoy. kawawa pinas sa iyo.

umpisahan sa sarili ko? heck i contribute to society. i work, pay proper taxes, follow traffic rules, employ people, and i don't waste my vote. maliit man, may nagagawa ako. so yeah, i can scrutinize what you guys are doing since ibinoboto nyo ang isang kandidato nang hindi man lang nalalaman kung bakit ninyo iboboto yun. verses about unity at tagubilin lang masasabi nyo. you can only theorize why they got chosen based on your own imagination.

now, may bumanat sa inyo dati na isa sa basehan nyo is the track record. hindi nyo ito masagot sagot. lito lapid, sotto, and now the bottom 3 never had any good track record to begin with. and binay, a complete newbie armed with only her namesake, aims directly for the senate, never even showing what she is capable of, or if she is even capable of anything yet, here you are, defending her. how can you say na track record nga ang isa sa basehan nyo?

very well said :D

padre_damazo

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 09:40:27 pm »
im not Binay haters pero pg yang nancy binay nanalo sa senado #%*$@ alam na!

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 10:14:20 pm »
Can anyone here tell me the track record in public service or public administration of a woman people call Corazon Cojuangco Aquino before she became a de facto President?  At least, Tito Sotto was an able executive of the record company and he has a long management experience in the recording business before he ran for a senate seat.  Does Tonyboy Cojuangco have any experience in running a telephone company before he became chief honcho of PLDT?  Does Lucio Tan have any teller experience of managerial experience running a bank branch before running Allied Bank? Does Steve Jobs know any programming language or source code line for him to own Apple Computer Co and make it the most highly capitalized company better than Standard Oil? One does not need to have experience in a job to be able to function in that capacity.  What is needed is just the heart and the mind (the focus) to perform what is needed for and on the job. Personally, I may not have the experience being a congressman or a senator but if I become the President, I know what is to be done.  I do not know Ms. Nancy personally but putting a person down without even knowing the true and real character and capability of a person is just plain crap and pure crab mentality.  Maybe, in the Philippine context, the only question that can be asked may just be whether NAGNAKAW BA SYA or meron bang hint of any corruption sa kanya? The rest will just be an article of faith. Note that scrutinizing academic background or professional experience can only serve as a guide but one will never know what circumstance or happenstance can make a person.  Senyora Gloria was even an Economics professor at the Ateneo with a very high IQ but are we better off now?

renmazuo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 10:40:20 pm »
Can anyone here tell me the track record in public service or public administration of a woman people call Corazon Cojuangco Aquino before she became a de facto President?  At least, Tito Sotto was an able executive of the record company and he has a long management experience in the recording business before he ran for a senate seat.  Does Tonyboy Cojuangco have any experience in running a telephone company before he became chief honcho of PLDT?  Does Lucio Tan have any teller experience of managerial experience running a bank branch before running Allied Bank? Does Steve Jobs know any programming language or source code line for him to own Apple Computer Co and make it the most highly capitalized company better than Standard Oil? One does not need to have experience in a job to be able to function in that capacity.  What is needed is just the heart and the mind (the focus) to perform what is needed for and on the job. Personally, I may not have the experience being a congressman or a senator but if I become the President, I know what is to be done.  I do not know Ms. Nancy personally but putting a person down without even knowing the true and real character and capability of a person is just plain crap and pure crab mentality.  Maybe, in the Philippine context, the only question that can be asked may just be whether NAGNAKAW BA SYA or meron bang hint of any corruption sa kanya? The rest will just be an article of faith. Note that scrutinizing academic background or professional experience can only serve as a guide but one will never know what circumstance or happenstance can make a person.  Senyora Gloria was even an Economics professor at the Ateneo with a very high IQ but are we better off now?

the disturbing part of this that really bugs me is that she refuses (note the word) to let people know who she is as a person and what is capable of yet people apparently aims to vote for her. it's like buying an unlabeled, unknown gadget without even knowing what it is, or if it will even be useful.

anyone with a right mind will deduce that this dookie wields only the binay name as a weapon and nothing else. crab mentality? no, it's being logical.

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 11:51:22 pm »
yehey binay por president  ::lmao
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 12:01:19 am »
the disturbing part of this that really bugs me is that she refuses (note the word) to let people know who she is as a person and what is capable of yet people apparently aims to vote for her. it's like buying an unlabeled, unknown gadget without even knowing what it is, or if it will even be useful.

anyone with a right mind will deduce that this dookie wields only the binay name as a weapon and nothing else. crab mentality? no, it's being logical.

I agree! bibili ka na nga lang ng cellphone sangkatutak na reviews muna ang babasahin mo kahit na halos lahat ng kabarkada mo eh pare pareho ang modelong gamit nila. Sa bandang huli nag post pa tayo dito sa ESPIYA kung ano masasabi nila sa gadget na bibilhin mo.

tama lang na sa mga kandidato maging mapagsuri, mausisa tayo. papayag ka ba na ang buwis na binayad mo eh mapupunta lang sa isang taong walang alam.

aba di biro ang buwis na kinakaltas tuwing sweldo.....sayang din na pang-inom yun!  toast::

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 12:51:40 am »

ito ang the best....  :applause :applause :applause

HarVy-TwO face

• Espiya Member Since Year 69!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Without Music Life would be a Mistake.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 01:13:40 am »

Kaya panalo ang mga ka espiya natin eh. Mapagmatyag at matatalino.hehe

Sunod-sunod na yan, pag nanalo si Nancy binay susunod narin ung tatay sa pagtakbo bilang president sa next election, Para paraan lang talaga oh... Another Political Dynasty in the making.

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 01:37:43 am »

sabi mo magaling ka... dapat alam mo kung ano basehan ng INc sa pagpili ng iboboto... ngayon kung di mo alam...di ko na problema yun ;D

may sagutin ba ako sa yo? responsibilidad ko bang sabihin sa yo? wala d ba.

ayaw lang makipagdebate sasabihan mo ng bobo at walang kapasidad.... marami dyan magaling makipagdebate at magsalita pero mga magnanakaw at mga kawatan... mga pakitang tao...

kung isa sya sa mga iboboto ng INC e sorry na lang kayo  ;)

ikaw... what are you capable of?

@eroto..

:P
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 01:55:52 am »

sabi mo magaling ka... dapat alam mo kung ano basehan ng INc sa pagpili ng iboboto... ngayon kung di mo alam...di ko na problema yun ;D

may sagutin ba ako sa yo? responsibilidad ko bang sabihin sa yo? wala d ba.

ayaw lang makipagdebate sasabihan mo ng bobo at walang kapasidad.... marami dyan magaling makipagdebate at magsalita pero mga magnanakaw at mga kawatan... mga pakitang tao...

kung isa sya sa mga iboboto ng INC e sorry na lang kayo  ;)

ano ba namang sagot  yan. parang sa bata. nakakabobo. ayos lang kung ikaw ang bobo, pero para si Binay na nagbabalak na maging leader ng ating bansa, nararapat lang na sagutin ang mga katanungan sa kanya kung paano nya patatakbuhin ang Pilipinas.

putsa, hind naman kili kili ang Pilipinas para isecret yang plataporma nya. lol.