Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Hiram Key  (Read 2502 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
The Hiram Key
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:01:01 pm »
Just in time for Holy Week (more or less), permit me to present this book: The Hiram Key: Pharaohs, Freemasonry, and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus.

Authors Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas examine the Bible, the Gnostic Gospels, and the Dead Sea Scrolls (among other sources) to determine whether Jesus Christ was a man, a god, or a proto-Freemason.

It must be noted that The Hiram Key has been met with much criticism from Masonic researchers so it might be best to read it as fiction or as pseudo-history.

Here is the newly-tested download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?70mcpb9vol95si9

Enjoy, mes amis!
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

wynbourne

• * Amnesiac Spy *
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • i don't care who i am or what i did.
Re: The Hiram Key
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 01:42:44 am »
salamat pareng blue.... dl ko 'to.... ;)

iamkenichi

• Always give your best shot!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:05:03 am »
Thanks to this one  finger4u
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you!

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 05:48:33 pm »
For my fellow Espiyas who took an interest in The Hiram Key--whether as fiction or otherwise--I would like to share another book written by Messrs. Knight and Lomax that plumbs the connection between Hiram Abiff and Jesus Christ.

The Book Of Hiram: Freemasonry, Venus, And The Secret Key To The Life Of Jesus is the direct sequel (so to speak) of The Hiram Key. According to the authors, the Great Flood, the construction of Solomon's Temple, and the birth of Jesus (among other events) share a common factor that may be found in the annals of ancient astronomy. And that common factor might well reveal a science long lost--but no less real--that has been hidden within Freemasonry.

It must be noted once more that many Masonic researchers do not accept the theories in this book so it is perhaps best to approach it as fiction or as pseudo-history.

Here is the newly-tested download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x414dddnppd2ocp

Enjoy, mes amis!
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.