Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Online Investment @ Uinvest  (Read 7442 times)

nuboytrendz

• nuboii.blogspot.com / prettydamzels.blogpot.com / nuboiivideos.blogspot.com
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • nuboii / prettydamzels / nuboiivideos.blogspot.com
    • ~nuboii
Re: Online Investment @ Uinvest
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 02:19:37 pm »
already signed up po, referral link is under arcy101 ata. for now am giving myself a month to review and research uinvest muna. ill just take advantage muna ung affiliate links nila. as of now, nagcocompare ako kung san maganda maginvest in buying stocks.

in my own opinion, uinvest is a good way or a part of your investment tools. pero for me, am more confident sa COL, MFs and UITFs here in the philippines. My principle towards investing kasi (to avoid scams) is research, learn, research further, research more, and do experiments (experimental guinea pig). If you invest 150 dollars (6000 pesos), and if your risk behavior is somewhat conservative, mabagal din (though atleast low risk naman) ang roi mo. and second, by looking all the available stocks, ang laki ng requirement nila to buy one share, which means you need to wait till your 150 dollars goes 1000 just to buy one share that is worth 1000 dollars din sa mga malalaking companies. Third, its really hard to put yourself in a position where you are buying stocks from a company that you are not knowledgeable or aware of its history,financial performance in the market, if its "ACTUALLY" a growing industry, its long term earnings predictability, management credibility, superior products and services, and / or if it has a strong balance sheet (GEMSS). kasi ang nakalagay lang dun is ung synopsis ng business. and lastly, i will always go with this principle, "just because its earning, doesnt mean its safe! "

question ko po dito is, if you invest in uinvest (like for example 150 dollars or 6000 pesos), are you also obliged to invest another 150 dollars for next month just to buy another stocks again or to fill in your losses (business continuity kumbaga)? second question, worst case scenario, you have invested 100k in uinvest, and nagkataon na may nahospital sa mga relatives mo (just in case) and you need to liquidate all your shares, pwede mo ba sya makuha anytime or you have to wait 6 months or a year (locked in period) before you could get your cash back?

thanks po ng marami!

http://nuboii.blogspot.com
nuboii.blogspot.com / prettydamzels.blogspot.com / nuboiivideos.blogspot.com

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 05:55:52 pm »
question ko po dito is, if you invest in uinvest (like for example 150 dollars or 6000 pesos), are you also obliged to invest another 150 dollars for next month just to buy another stocks again or to fill in your losses (business continuity kumbaga)? second question, worst case scenario, you have invested 100k in uinvest, and nagkataon na may nahospital sa mga relatives mo (just in case) and you need to liquidate all your shares, pwede mo ba sya makuha anytime or you have to wait 6 months or a year (locked in period) before you could get your cash back?

thanks po ng marami!

http://nuboii.blogspot.com

^^thanks nuboytrendz

I totally agree with you statement regarding COL, MFs, and UITFs. These are already trusted invesment options that has been tested by many. Please take you time to research UInvest before adding up funds and we'll appreciate if you also update us with your findings (good/bad). As of now, I'm earning through it but I cannot guarantee if its legit or not. There are still some gray areas on the platform although my confidence is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by.

about ur questions,

1st. You are not obliged to add funds to your account. You will start earning monthly as long as you have a share and the business that you have a share with is still active. Pede mong gamitin ung earnings mo to buy another share or pede mo ding iwithdraw.

2nd. There's no lock in period for the invested money. Kapag kailangan mo syang iliquidate, you can sell your share and withdraw anytime. To get your cash back, you need to transact with a Financial Partner or withdraw using online currency sites such as Liberty Reserve.

More useful FAQs here:
https://support.uinvest.com.ua/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/3/financial-questions

Hope this helps

Sa mga interested po, you can register here:
https://uinvest.com.ua/?amigosid=44216

thank you
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 08:32:22 pm »
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update on my investment on Uinvest.

Recap:
I bought a share of Chemical Plant last 11/22/2012, then starting there, I'll get monthly dividends of $20.7.

Progress:

1st earning: Dec 23, 2012     $20.7
2nd earning: Jan 23, 2013     $20.7
3rd earning: Feb 23, 2013     $20.7
4th earning: Mar 23, 2013    $20.7
5th earning: Apr 23, 2013.    $20.7
-----------------------------------
Total                                 $103.50  <----- bale 2.5 months to go nlng bago ko makuha ung return of investment ko.

**So far so good, on time pa din ang credits. I'll try to withdraw $100 dollars thru a Financial Partner and update ko nlng kau sa mangyayari.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Anyway, I encountered a problem with my IP last week. UInvest claimed that for some reason, ako at isa sa mga referral ko is using the same IP address. Probably we both went to the site at the same time habang nasa office kami. Nagkataon pa na nagpapalit ako ng PIN ko since nawala ko ung copy ko. (PIN is needed for withdrawals and change of info). UInvest thought this was suspicious so they have requested a copy of our legit ID (either Passport or Driver's License) for both me and my referral. Unfortunately, ako lang ung merong Driver's License at Voter's ID lang ung sa referral ko. Pinakiusap ko nalang na iaccept nila since ung lang ung ID nya.

After a day, I received a call directly from UInvest, Natalya ung name nya, I know it's from Ukraine since its using +380 ung country code. She said she's just verifying if legit ung users since nagmomonitor sila ng suspicious activity all day. She also told me that successful ung verification ng account ko at ng referral ko and gave me a new PIN.

Well, I can say na they are prioritizing security based on this event.

anyway, til my next update!!

Here's my referral link to those interested:

Arcy
Uinvestor
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2013, 07:50:27 pm »
Hi Guys,

Just another update on my investment on UInvest.

Recap:
I bought a share of Brewing Plant last 4/2/2013 for $920 then starting there, I'll get monthly dividends of $123.3.

Progress:

1st earning: May 3, 2013      $123.3
-------------------------------------------

Total ROI: $123.3        <----- 6.5 months before I start getting profits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was able to withdraw $100 successfully through a Financial Partner. We agreed on his rate then he deposited the money directly to my BPI account. The whole transaction just lasted around 5mins.

Next time, mag withdraw ako using Liberty Reserve.

Natapos na daw ung conference nila sa LA, I'm still waiting for their photos and videos to be released.

No other problems encountered as of now.

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

durodge 420

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2013, 10:46:23 pm »
wala po ba tayong mga ka espiyang broker dito sa pse? 

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 02:20:57 am »
wew. malapit na makumbinsi. :D

durodge 420

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 09:39:00 pm »
parang gusto ko na ring subukan....

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 04:04:42 am »
^^guys, thanks for showing interest.  ;D

if ever man sumali kayo, you should know the risks based on my opinion.

1. UInvest is primarily based in Ukraine.
2. Details on featured businesses are vague.
3. Some businesses gets cancelled (shares will be sold at starting price).
4. Online investment (no receipts when depositing funds - although they are giving certificates for shares bought).
5. If it turns into scam, there's nowhere to file a case.

Opinion ko lng lahat yan, anyway, ippost ko din nman lahat ng update ko dito. You can also research it.

If you are comfortable with it and willing to take the risk. Enjoy its benefits by registering through my link:

PM me or reply lng dito if you have questions.

thanks,

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 06:49:00 pm »
Hi Guys,

Recap:
I bought a share of Chemical Plant last 11/22/2012, then starting there, I'll get monthly dividends of $20.7.

Progress:

5th earning: Apr23, 2013    $20.7
6th earning: May 23, 2013    $20.7
Total                                 $124.20  <----- bale 1.5 months to go nlng bago ko makuha ung return of investment ko.

**So far so good, on time pa din ang credits. No problem encountered, hintay lang talaga ng earning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Nag withdraw ako ng $100 thru Liberty Reserve, successful naman, less than 24 hours na transfer na sya then nagamit ko na sa ibang HYIPs ko.. hehe

- They also released some info regarding the UInvest International Crowdfunding Conference. Yes,  it already happened. Check it out here:

https://uinvest.com.ua/news/21019-uicc-2013-the-conference-diaries

Arcy
Uinvestor
Vuewin Fan

rcam3609

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 12:10:51 pm »
NEW YORK -- A federal grand jury has indicted Liberty Reserve, a major digital currency company, and its top executives in what authorities billed as history's biggest-ever international money-laundering case.

The alleged $6-billion scheme spanned the globe and involved more than 1 million users worldwide, according to the indictment announced Tuesday. Prosecutors cited 55 million illicit transactions as part of the scheme, calling Liberty Reserve a "financial hub of cyber-crime world."

From the LA Times 5/28

Please refrain from using Liberty Reserve I guess from withdrawing your returns !!!

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 12:35:46 pm »
honga, buti nalng na invest ko agad sa iba ung LR credits ko bago mag down ung site.. stick na lng ako sa FP when withdrawing funds, atleast un derecho sa bank account ko..

wawa naman ung mga nawalan dahil sa LR, sana mabawi pa nila..

anyway, UInvest "claims" and "assures" investors na wala daw effect sa kanila ung pag down ng LR.
Vuewin Fan

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 01:06:49 am »
arcy, malaki ba nababawas kung sa mga FP ako withdraw or purchase funds?  Plan kong gumamit ng Paypal, since wala na si LR at si STP di naman ako naveverify since nagsubmit na ako docu.

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 09:45:29 am »
arcy, malaki ba nababawas kung sa mga FP ako withdraw or purchase funds?  Plan kong gumamit ng Paypal, since wala na si LR at si STP di naman ako naveverify since nagsubmit na ako docu.

Hi Popeye,

Depende sa FP eh, meron kasing naglalagay pa ng commission rate per transaction meron ding hindi.. Bumabawi nlng sa conversion rate.

Current rate ng isang FP (Kuhamo): usually 0% commission sya
Selling: Php 42.74
Buying: Php 39.66

Paypal naman thru FP din, not sure of the advantages kasi ndi ko pa ntry un eh..

;D
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 06:48:40 pm »
Hi Guys,

Recap:
I bought a share of Brewing Plant last 4/2/2013 for $920 then starting there, I'll get monthly dividends of $123.3.

Progress:

2nd earning: June 3, 2013     $123.30

Total ROI: $123.3        <----- 5.5 months before I start getting profits.

Still no problem encountered.

- Despite the fact that Liberty Reserve was shut down, Uinvest earnings remain active and continuous without delay.

- Next month na ulit ako mag withdraw ng another $200.

- Here's the video clip from the recent UICC 2013 (UInvest International Crowdfunding Conference).

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=q3DfGafaK2w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq3DfGafaK2w

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 06:53:17 pm »

Progress:

Total ROI: $123.3        <----- 5.5 months before I start getting profits.

Correction: $246.6 na pala ung total ROI.

thanks
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2013, 02:57:33 am »
Hi Guys,

Recap:

Progress:

5th earning: Apr23, 2013    $20.7
7th earning: June 23, 2013    $20.7
Total                                 $144.90  <----- bale next month makukuha ko na ung return of investment ko.

**So far so good, on time pa din ang credits. No problem encountered, hintay lang talaga ng earning.

- I received their newsletter, mag start na daw sila magbigay ng debit cards by September 2013 pero sa limited na members pa lang mina.

- Lahat din ng members na nag deposit ng money pede na din maging Financial Partner. They said they are promoting competition sa exchange rates.. Pababaan daw.. I think mas ok to kasi madami na pede kausapin for cash outs and deposits.

PM nyo lang din ako kung may tanong kau.

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2013, 10:45:32 am »

Below are my recent earnings thru UInvest.

https://uinvest.com.ua/get-funds/?amigosid=44216

or PM me to know more

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 05:57:14 pm »
Hi Guys,

Recap:

Progress:

1st earning: May 3, 2013      $123.30
3rd earning: July 3, 2013      $123.30

Total ROI: $369.90        <----- 4.5 months before I start getting profits.

- Nakapag withdraw ulet ako ng $200 at P38/1$, in less than 5 mins. Mabilis makipag transact sa FPs lalo na kung ka text/email mo na sila beforehand. :)

PM me fore questions: I'll give my cell#

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 10:02:37 pm »
Eto Arcy sana makatulong.  Dagdag info about tge legality of the Uinvest...

Malapit ko na ring maabot ang target fund na pang invest ko, so hopefully this month makapag start na din ako.  Good thing me FP na nag-ooffer ng EON Unionbank transfers, si jamesbong who is my upline.

More $$$ to us!  toast::

arcy101

• Vuewin Fan
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 11:13:19 pm »
Hi Guys,

Recap:

Progress:

4th earning: Mar 23, 2013     $20.7
5th earning: Apr23, 2013      $20.7
7th earning: June 23, 2013    $20.7
8th earning: July 23, 2013     $20.7
Total                                 $165.60 <----- ROI na in terms of credits inside UInvest ($15.60 profit)

- thanks popeye1981 for the infos. Hopefully maging successful talaga sana ang UInvest.

- I tried mag withdraw recently but $50 lang mostly ung available sa FPs. I can't wait for the debit cards to be released para derecho na sa atm ang pag withdraw.

PM nyo lang din ako kung may tanong kau.

Arcy
UInvestor
Vuewin Fan

wyld_boy2003

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
  • Kung kaya ng iba...ipagawa mo sa kanila
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2014, 11:03:36 pm »
Ano na nangyari? Wala ng update?

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)