1. Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting.
2. Sex cures headaches.
3. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
4. Men who quit smoking have improved sexual activity
5. The female ovaries contain nearly half-a-million egg cells, yet only 400 or so will ever get the opportunity to create a new life.
6. Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
7. There is more bacteria in your mouth than the human population of the United States and Canada combined .
8. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching T.V.
9. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
10. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
11. Women who have given birth have darker labia minora than women who haven’t.
12. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
13. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
14. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
15. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
16. A woman is more likely to want to commit adultery during ovulation than at any other time in her cycle.
17. Women are more beautiful during ovulation.
18. The point at which the average man reaches his sexual peak is between the ages of 17 and 18.
19. As you age, your eye color gets lighter.
20. During 30 minutes of active sex, the average person burns approximately 200 calories.
21. Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease.
22. The middle part of the back is the least sensitive part of our body.
23. Inside the female body, sperm cells can survive for up to nine days.
24. The average size of an erect penis measures between 5 and 6 inches, while the average size of a flaccid penis is about 3.5 inches.
25. Sex cures headaches.Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
26. Statistics show that approximately 90% of men and 65% of women masturbate from time to time
27. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
28. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
29. The longer a man’s ring finger is compared to his index finger, the more testosterone he has.
30. Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
31. The average red blood cell lives for 120 days.
32. More germs are transferred shaking hands than kissing.
33. Endorphins released during sexual activity create a euphoria similar to that produced by opioid drug use. These same endorphins also act as extremely effective pain killers.
34. Enamel, found on our teeth, is the hardest substance in the human body.
35. The average woman can reach orgasm in about 4 minutes through masturbation, while through intercourse, it can take 10 – 20 minutes.
36. Scratching your ankle feels as good as sex
37. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
38. Human fingers stretch and bend about 25 million times in a normal lifetime.
39. We give birth to 100 billion red cells every day.
40. In rare cases, menstrual cramps have been known to bring about orgasm
41. Women who are prone to migraines tend to have a higher sex drive than those who are not.
42. Semen contains zinc and calcium, both of which are proven to prevent tooth decay.
43. The average person has about 100 000 scalp hairs.
44. During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.
45. Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don’t.
46. One person in 20 has an extra rib, and they are most often men.
47. During erection, a smaller flaccid penis tends to have a greater percentage increase than a larger flaccid penis.
48. The majority of women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
49. Most men under 40 years of age can achieve an erection in less than 10 seconds.
50.The average aroused vagina is 4 inches long – shorter than the average erect penis, which measures in at 6 inches.
Bonus: According to the Museum of Sex, the vibrator was originally used as a medicinal treatment for female "hysteria" during the 19th century. The vibrator-induced orgasms helped doctors dissipate hysteria's anxiety-related symptoms.
>>>Kaya pala... "When I grow up, I want to become a doctor..