Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: UGALI NATING MGA PINOY ,,,Philippines Sucks Gamitin mo ang utak mo!  (Read 22068 times)

clone615h

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: UGALI NATING MGA PINOY ,,,Philippines Sucks Gamitin mo ang utak mo!
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2013, 03:55:44 am »
walang ma-iimprove sa taong nagbubulag-bulagan sa problema. Aminin natin, marami sa topic na ito ay totoo

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2013, 01:32:02 pm »
Wag naman sana nating idamay ang pilipinas. Kung gago man po ang pilipino sana maisip natin na wala namang gagong pilipinas ??? ???
Tama ng being pinoy sucks. Wag namang philippines sucks.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2013, 01:51:17 pm »
My mind tells me that entire list was created by a white supremacist organization (the people from the Stormfront website are my primary suspects) that can be re-written to suit the ethnic group that they wish to denigrate. I could be wrong, of course, but it does reek of Stormfront or their ilk.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

oploook

• Chiq Crawler
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2013, 10:28:06 pm »
Sir TS, have you been abroad? or nasa pinas ka lang... if you happen to mingle with different cultures, race and countries then tsaka mo sabihin yang Philippine sucks and ugali thing, may mas matindi pa sa mga kaugalian na to sa ibang mga countries, trust me, i worked with a lot of mix cultures and race so mas mainam pa rin tayong mga pinoy. all you have posted are true but a lot worser for others out there.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1492626908.png

Oploook without the "p" is something YUMMY! for GIRLS ONLY

panadera99

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • You know Zoe...
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2013, 12:50:36 am »
kahit naman ibang nationality, mag-aapply din lahat ng taits na yan.

very true! finger4u

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2013, 01:28:28 am »
anong kaguluhan ito? :)

Tama ang iba nating posters. Travel and intercourse with other people will expand your horizon my friends.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2013, 02:30:46 am »
note lang din po, hindi kay TS galing ang article. na-quote niya lang at humihingi siya ng opinion.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

dying4you

• "...ang mamatay nang dahil sa 'yo."
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2013, 03:23:10 am »
 ??? lalo na tuloy akong naguguluhan kung ano ba talaga ang tama. gawin ko na lang kaya kung ano yung makikinabang ako? kung saan aangat ang sariling buhay ko. kahit itakwil ko pagka-pilipino ko kung ito naman magliligtas sa akin at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay gagawin ko yun kasi yung mga nagsasabing mali ginagawa ko e wala di naman akong pakinabang sa kanila.  puro salita lang din wala naman magagawa at lalo pang nagpapagulo sa dati nang magulong bansa natin.  smoking::

atmanscan

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:00 am »
May karapatan tayo magsabi ng ating mga opinyon, pero dapat din natin isipin ano na ba nagawa natin para magiba ang ganitong sitwasyon nating mga pilipino, kahit yung munting hakbangin na pwede natin gawin, malamang ni isa sa ATIN wala masasabing bagay na naiambag natin sa pagbabago ng ganitong kaisipan.
Tama ka sa ibang obserbasyon mo. kahit ako di sangayon sa ganitong kaisipan ng ibang natin kababayan.
Ganun pa man, wag na nating ilayo sa sarili natin ang mga ganitong obserbasyon o kurokuro, ibalik natin ang tanong sa ating mga sarili ano ang gagawin mo para magbago ito????

*schizophrenic*

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2013, 04:05:07 pm »
if you have been to other places with all sort of nationaities, you will find almost all common. not only in third world countries or catholic countries...

i never believe that certain group of people have this unique attitude like for instance, pag german = strict, pag american = liberated , russian mahilig sa authority, scandinavians (norweigans,danish) = manginginum...

ne dito nga sa atin meron din eh, ilokano, ilonggo, cebuano, boholano...

hindi ibig sabihin nagyayari sa atin to, di na nangyayari sa ibang lugar ito...hindi naman to applicable sa mga filipino lang

Twentiwan

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2013, 11:05:50 pm »
Eto na naman tayo. May tumira na naman sa Pinas.

Well yung mga nag-agree na totoo yung mga nasa list, eh baka nga ganyan ka/kayo. Pero HINDI PO LAHAT NG PINOY/PINAY EH GANYAN. Mas maganda siguro kung ang title nito eh "UGALI NG IBANG MGA PINOY/PINAY"

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2013, 10:27:00 pm »
maharlika..........

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2013, 11:58:06 pm »
Whoever came up with this list.  Shame on you.  Here's my two cent(avos) on your racist comments.  

1.  There are people who have sold their votes for lesser amounts.  Does this justify selling your votes? NO!!! But you yourself would sell your soul to make sure your loved ones eat at least for that day.  That's what Pinoys do.  We take care of our loved ones.
2. Murder is murder no matter the price.  Assassinations that are that cheap.  If you are just stupid and not paying attention.  Read number one again in its entirety.
3.  Why would you fault someone for reaching for the stars and dreaming of a better life.  Pinays (we're not all tsimays and houseboys) literrally indenture themselves to these "whites" (your words not mine) because we know how to pay back when we are greatful.
4.  What Filipinos have you been hanging out with.  Pinoys are known for hospitality and would literally give up  bedrooms so that a house guest (in your case I say house pest) a comfortable place to sleep in.  Have you ever attended a Fiesta in a Barrio?  We literally feed everybody, FOR FREE!!!! and drink with them pretty much all night.  
5.  Funny how you focus on the free food and filipinos.  I've been to gatherings, pot luck lunches, bring your own dish gatherings.  Its not just pinoys.  Funny how all races attend our gatherings and eat for free but you don't see that.  To top it off, whenever there is a gathering, all other races ask if they can take a "doggy bag" with them home.
6. This is not solely a pinoy thing. Borrowing money and getting refused and then feeling like you've been shamed because you were turned downed. And then talking bad about the person. I've seen different races do that.  
7.  Try collecting debt from somebody who's down and out and you're bound to get you @$$ stomped on.  Again that's anybody. The reason why they are in debt is because they are in dire need.  Then here you come adding on to that person's problem.  To prevent number 7, just do number 6 and just deal with the fact that you will be called a heartless tightwad who is not a real friend.  When that subsides, that person will be back as your friend.  When you get money involved it doesn't matter if that is your relative, best friend, or whatever.  Your relationship will change.
8.  Have you seen other asian shows?  They are just if not more corny.  You compare our wholesome programming with yours?  What beneficial programming is there in the US, UK, Europe?  Are some of them beneficial to the youth or the elderly?  Something as superficial and plastic as "Who wants to marry a millionaire?"  Yeah way to teach the younger generations how they can become professional gold diggers and whores.  Way to go!!!
9. Filipinos born abroad and deny their heritage, well anybody, any race, any heritage who denies where they come from, they are not worth knowing.  Matter of fact, let's just move on and not discuss them any further.
10.  Let's see, we are copycats.  Hmmmm?!?!?! First you tell us that our shows are corny. Now this.  SO your shows are just as corny as ours because we copied them?  I'm confused.  Make up your mind.  Either that turn off your F#&@^NG TV and get a life.  Better yet, get and education because your definitely FULL OF $#^T!!!!
11.  Fond of begging???  Last time I check there are billions of people starving in the world.  At least my countrymen are trying their best despite the hardships they face. Then again, all pinoys could resort to assassinating dumbf#$ks like you for 500 pesos.  Then pinoys won't have to beg.  
12.  Why is it that its only pinoys who are seen in this light.  Recently I read news reports about a group of american kids who conspired to cheat the ACT/SAT exams.  Nobody ever talks about this.  How about disloyal americans selling secrets and endanger other americans.  This is the same for other countries.  Nobody ever talks about that.  Nobody ever talks about how Egypt, countries in South America and the drugs.  Fact of the matter is, I don't care what hospital wether in the US, UK, Europe, Middle East or even in Africa, there are Pinoy nurses and doctors providing care.
13.  Political Dynasty.  You don't see this in other countries?  Let me give you an example.  North Korea.  Nuff said!!!
14.  Yes!!! We all can't deny this.  As proud as we are of our relatives who move up.  We do have relatives who take advantage of that.  I challenge you with this.  If and when you win the lottery, I'm willing to bet everything I make in this lifetime that you will have relatives you didn't even know existed pop up from nowhere just to "congratulate you".
15.  That maybe true but we all have something in common and binds us together as brothers and sisters for life.  That is, talk bad about our race or try to occupy the Philippines and we will forget all our quarrels just to expel your @$$ from our shores.  
16.  Hmmmm?!?!?! Let me see, The Governator, Jesse the Body Ventura for governors.  Oh you said our senators... Let me do you one better.  Ronald Reagan, actor and president.  Matter of fact, he is to this day considered by many as one of the worst if not "the worst" president of the US.  Reaganomics, google it.  
17.  AHS is one of the best ever bands to come out of PI.  Why did they apply for a visa to hold a concert in the states?  Simple, we have hardworking pinoys there who support them.  How thick could you get?  Well North Korea keeps talking trash and saying they will bomb the South Koreans. Yet yearly, they accept food aid, farm support materials, medical aid from the south and the US!!!! How thick really can some people be??? AHS simply want to entertain.  If you take their songs seriously, you really need to get a life.  They composed that song to open up people's eyes.  Obviously, you're not one of the ones they reached.  
18.  Leftist Groups don't define a whole country.  Does the Ku Klux Klan in the US define what the US and its way of life?  NO!!! Do the Neo Nazis in Germany who want to bring back Nazism define German beliefs?  No.  Quit focusing on the nonsense and you will see the Filipinos for the peace loving, good natured, highly appreciative, hardworking, people WE are.  

That's right, I said WE.  If you haven't been paying attention to what I was writing this whole time.  I was Born and raised in the Philippines. A retired veteran of the US Armed Forces who proudly served My adopted country with pride as a Filipino American.  Dugong Pinoy kahit anupa man ang bansang tinatawag mong sariling iyo.  

Mga kapatid, pasensyahan nyo sana ako.  Hindi ko masikmura ang mga ganitong sinasabi ng iba tungkol sa atin.  At lalo naman na hindi rin ako sasang ayon sa mga sinasabing ganyan.  Pinoy ako.  Dala ko ang mga turo sa ken hanggang mag migrate ako.  Ang mga leksyon na turo sa ken nung papalaki ako sa atin ang naging guidelines ko sa buhay ko.  Proud to be Pinoy!!! I always scream SAY OFTEN AND SAY IT LOUD, I'M BROWN AND I'M PROUD!!!!  Thanks for reading!!!

:applause :applause :applause amen ")
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2013, 03:13:46 am »
alam ko luma na ang thread na ito...

pero in fairness kay action star Lito Lapid...

kahit artista yan...  madaming naipasang batas yan bilang senador...  dahil yan namna talga ang trabaho ng senador...  kahit sinasabi ng mga pinoy na bobo sya, well...

si P-NOY, tang-@#$, Aquino kuno, mataas ang pinag aralan, mayaman, mautak...  pero ni isang batas nung senador pa sya, e wala... wala...  wala...  ano pala ang trabaho ng senador?  heheheh
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "