Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The History of the Filipino In Korea  (Read 2188 times)

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
Re: The History of the Filipino In Korea
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 10:12:03 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=HRzc2ai1Et4&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

ninjasipato

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • ninja mode >:)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 05:35:20 pm »
nice share sir. dagdag info ulit to  toast::

oploook

• Chiq Crawler
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 08:08:45 am »
this is somehow disappointing to our present situation, where were we now compared to korea? we always have the good feedbacks from being hospitable and helpful but is it enough? i salute filipinos my blood but with what we have now paano na tayo? lubog at sa tingin ko lulubog pang lalo... looking back through history tayo na, tayo na nga but its so degrading we are born heros but look at us now... we help others to stand and build their reputations and we are neglecting ours this video somehow an eye opener to those who lead and those who are destined to bring the country's repution and status not to the highest but at least a better one as an OFW its so hard to accept that we are helping other countries with their industries and economy to prosper and left behind our own land.. wheeew i wish the Philippines will be more prosperous enough to compensate us so we dont need to leave.. this is just my point of view co-spies no offense to those who disagree..  Mabuhay ang Espiya... este Pilipinas pala hehehe. IM proud to be Pinoy!
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1492626908.png

Oploook without the "p" is something YUMMY! for GIRLS ONLY

arabellelopez

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 01:10:20 pm »