Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Jade Jagger's Wedding & the great family photo;-)  (Read 1579 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Jade Jagger's Wedding & the great family photo;-)
« on: July 02, 2012, 05:46:46 pm »

Jade Jagger got married over the weekend to DJ Adrian Fillary (who? yeah, I don’t know either), and it was a classy event full of rock royalty and aristocrats and such. She looked lovely in a wedding dress she designed herself, but I can’t help passing over her visually for Mick Jagger in all the photos they are in together, because he is Mick Jagger. And, as you can see in the greatest wedding photo of all time ( which you should definitely click on and look at), because he wore a purple fucking Willy Wonka suit, with stripes. Your daughter is trying to have a career and a wedding, dude. At least give her a fraction of a chance that people will look at her dress! :D

And can we talk about the look on Bianca Jagger‘s face for a second? It says so many things about how she feels about her daughter marrying a DJ, as well as how she feels about posing for a photo with a dude who almost definitely did some really bad things to her back in the day. It’s okay, Bianca. You are the best-dressed person in that photo, and your hat is fabulous, and that DJ will hopefully treat your daughter very well. Now please stop looking at me like that. ;D

mazel tov! toast::

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/columns/olivia-bergin/TMG9369597/Jade-Jaggers-wedding-the-bride-wore-DIY-while-mum-Bianca-wore-Dolce.html