Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: newbie with problem calling all mods  (Read 5606 times)

ariezdgapz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: newbie with problem calling all mods
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 02:55:55 am »
i think the thread in question has been locked, if i were you ipaglaban mo sarili mo IKAW MAGDEMANDA siniraan ka nila sa FB eh

IL do that sir after this..

ariezdgapz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 02:59:19 am »
to all the moderators here in espiya thak you for acting so fast on my concern.. advance merry christmas..to all of you

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 03:03:12 am »
yun ang kailangan nilang mapatunayan na iisa yung von fernandez at aries gapuz. pero once na may kaso na, pwede naman humingi ng court order para makuha yung IP sa mga ISP, unless prepaid gamit nya.

advice ko lang kay aries, kung di ikaw nag-upload wala ka dapat ikabahala kapag nakasuhan ka.

pero kapag ikaw... format mo na hard disk mo  ;D

and how will they know the IPs of both? espiya.net is not hosted in the Philippines, therefore its outside of the jurisdiction of the Philippine courts. good luck sa kanila kahit magpalabas pa ang court ng order for espiya to disclose the IPs of both users, how on earth will they serve that order? kanino nila ipapadala? the admins are not even residing in the Philippines. the server is located in an even more remote location (kahit ako hindi ko na alam asan na ang location ng server ngayon)

in short, this is nothing to be worried about. anyone can sue you in court, anyone. problem is will their case prosper? in this case, what on earth is their basis? ano contention nila?

anyways, as regards your problem, it cannot be acted upon as is. the request to have the thread deleted is based on an accusation that has not been established as true. the thread itself does not contain violations so it cannot be removed just like that.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 03:07:49 am »
^
yun din iniisip ko sir bod wala sa pinas ang Host site and Server ng espiya kaya pano nila makukuha ang mga IP to prove that his IP was the IP used to post the pics

ariezdgapz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 03:13:03 am »
now sir's lets go to different topic heto naman ngayon saken.. check this picture.. this is what they've done to me because of their allegations.. ano pwd ko gawin???

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 03:15:53 am »
have you tried doing the simplest way?

report mo sa facebook to take down the image and impose punishment on the person who posted it

sabihin mo its defamatory and insulting to you (especially since you were tagged in the image).

ariezdgapz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 03:27:49 am »
have you tried doing the simplest way?

report mo sa facebook to take down the image and impose punishment on the person who posted it

sabihin mo its defamatory and insulting to you (especially since you were tagged in the image).
they tagged me before sir but then suddenly they remove the tag and block me.. but my friend told me its still there and their comments they are saying insulting word as if i am the one who posted that not so good and feeling artista photos of their friend

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 03:50:30 am »
actually pwede di ba. yung PC nya is part of the evidence. at posibleg makuha na nanggaling doon yung file na in-upload. once na-establish na nag-exist yung file sa PC mo. pwede sila humingi ng court order para i-disclose ng ISP yung trafffic ng particular IP that day. di mo na kailangan dumaan pa sa server ng espiya.net

or maybe i'm just watching to many movies  ;D

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 12:44:07 pm »
that will only be one part of the IP, you still need the IP of the guy who posted it in espiya. so what if they can get your IP from your home PC, that still does not provide them info on the one who posted it in espiya since they cannot get the IP from espiya side.

pwera nalang kung may makuha silang login info nung nagpost dun sa computer niya. then that would prove na siya nga yun. hindi na need ng IP. pero in the absence of that, they need espiya's side to give the IP of the one who posted it para mapakita nila na pareho nga ang IP.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 01:19:03 pm »
that will only be one part of the IP, you still need the IP of the guy who posted it in espiya. so what if they can get your IP from your home PC, that still does not provide them info on the one who posted it in espiya since they cannot get the IP from espiya side.

pwera nalang kung may makuha silang login info nung nagpost dun sa computer niya. then that would prove na siya nga yun. hindi na need ng IP. pero in the absence of that, they need espiya's side to give the IP of the one who posted it para mapakita nila na pareho nga ang IP.
assuming na magkaibang tao nga si von_fernandez and ariezdgapz.

kapag nakita sa computer ni ariesdgapz yung file, that in itself pwede na i-assume na siya ang nag-upload. kaya nga advice ko sa kanya format na nya HD nya. yung tipong format na di pwedeng mag-recover ng files  ;D

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 05:31:58 pm »
Hahayzt, Identity Theft!

I can relate!  smoking::

incywincy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 11:34:46 pm »
eto pala prob mo TS. nag pm kasi saken si TS kanina. sabi ko ask mo sa mga mods naten problem mo.