Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: UGALI NATING MGA PINOY ,,,Philippines Sucks Gamitin mo ang utak mo!  (Read 21949 times)

deadddddd

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
(1) For P50, the Filipino’s vote can be bought.
(2) For P500, the Filipino can have someone assassinated; just look at all those murderers loose on motorbikes.
(3) Tsimays literally go after White Americans, have themselves impregnated, go to the States, and speak in broken English, thinking that they look like Whites themselves.
(4) Filipinos always ask to be “treated” to lunch or dinner.
(5) Wherever there is free food, you will find a large congregation of Filipinos, especially those from the slum areas.
(6) The Filipino wants to borrow money; if someone refuses, they immediately badmouth the person.
(7) Try collecting debt from someone who owes you, and you will end up either being the “vile” person, or you’ll get yourself killed.
(8) Look at all the Filipino shows; their jokes are corny.
(9) Is it a wonder if Filipinos born abroad hides the fact that they come from a Filipino lineage ? Lots of them in the US.
(10) Filipinos are copycats; cannot get good ideas on their own. Lots of your TV shows are actually copied from either Asian or American shows.
(11) Filipinos are fond of asking for alms; go to any church and you’ll see lots of beggars lining up on the streets.
(12) Filipinos are always embroiled in controversy; remember the Nursing Licensure exams, or whatever that was where the answer was leaked ? Shame on you !
(13) Look at Filipino politics! Dynasties abound !
(14) Whenever a male foreigner marries a Filipino woman / maid, can you see her entire FAMILY tagging along, being fed by the foreigner ? Poor chap ! From the parents to the aunts to the 3rd or 4th degree cousins … they all live under one roof … poor foreigner.
(15) Tagalogs hate the Visayans and those from the south, while the Visayans call those from Manila Imperialists.
(16) Look at your senators and congressmen! TV personality Loren Legarda, action star Lito Lapid, and a host of other people who basically don’t have half the brains to do their jobs ? heh !
(17) Apo Hiking Society has a song “American Junk.” They basically castigated the Americans. Yet they applied for visas to hold a concert in Las Vegas ? Goodness, how thick could you get !
(18) Your leftist groups, like Gabriela, always takes to the streets chanting anti-American slogans! Yet for all you know, the aid coming from America is in millions of dollars helping your economy stand on it’s feet. Ingrates!

End Quote

deadddddd

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: UGALI NATING MGA PINOY ,,,Philippines Sucks Gamitin mo ang utak mo!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 06:30:59 pm »
ser at maam kailangan k0 po ang inyong mga kumento , kc nakakrelate ako dto totoo nga ba o hinde gusto ko ng debate  :applause

SimpleMetry

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 230
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 06:41:50 pm »
masakit man ay totoo

ONEP1ECE.MCMXCIII

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
  • Action Speaks Louder Than Words :))
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 06:47:36 pm »
Agree ako sa mga # na e2 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 14.

1OO% noone can deny it.
sa personal na kayo magpa autograph :3

Uyi Castah

• "There is NO work for a Person who doesnt have the right MIND "
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 75
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 07:06:18 pm »
-why end the quote?
-we had more than 18 bad attitudes :D

valtobs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 07:22:54 pm »
sad but true  :(
hope someday all well change...

sneakerboy

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 07:43:24 pm »
agree na agree ako dun sa number 18, kahit tumulong ang america galit pa din sila samantalang sinasakop na tayo ng china ni isa wala man lang sa kanilang nag re-react. Halatang halata ang mga maka kaliwang grupo na yan e palibhasa pakawala ng mga komunista.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 07:56:30 pm »
kahit naman ibang nationality, mag-aapply din lahat ng taits na yan.

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 08:02:07 pm »
filipinos dont how to keep their mouth shut... laging may bad comment sa kahit anong bagay

comsci24

• Regional: America-Canada
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 08:12:24 pm »
ganyan din dito sa states, mas masarap pang konti lang ang kaibigan mong pinoy, lalo na sa trabaho, t*ng ina makita ka lang na umaangat at umaasenso. gagawan pa ng kung ano anong kwento tska sisiraan ka agad ng mga kapwa mong pinoy.

mga sir kung maririnig nyo lang yung ginagawa ng ibang mga pilipino dito sa kapwa nila, lalo na sa mga walang papel grabe talaga, minsan i blablackmail nila, o kaya naman eh pag tratrabahuhin ng parang kalabaw tapos ang sweldo eh wala pa sa minimum wage.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hwz1jn.jpg
Read new signature rule -- support@espiya.net

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 08:32:34 pm »
masakit isipin pero totoo, agree ako dito. Sa panahon ngayon mahirap na alisin sa ugali ng mga pinoy yan dahil sa kahirapan natututo kumapit sa patalim at dumiskarte para kumita ng pera mabuti man o masamang paraan, pero sa kabila nito naniniwala pa din ako na mas madami pa din pinoy ang mabubuti at lumalaban ng parehas para mabuhay.
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

siete

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 08:33:31 pm »
di ako nakapag pigil eto lang po reaction ko dyan sports lang po...

(1) For P50, the Filipino’s vote can be bought.
- Aim a little bit higher with the price that's for the poor provinces who are in desperate need of money and lacks education (can you blame them?)
(2) For P500, the Filipino can have someone assassinated; just look at all those murderers loose on motorbikes.
- I can get someone killed for less so don't mess with me.
(3) Tsimays literally go after White Americans, have themselves impregnated, go to the States, and speak in broken English, thinking that they look like Whites themselves.
- This is called brain drain by the media and 300 of Spanish slavery and again most of them are uneducated and prone to the influence of the media.
(4) Filipinos always ask to be “treated” to lunch or dinner.
- who doesn't want free lunch? I can put this down to culture difference. People ask me the same "Treat" and I don't mind saying no although it can be annoying.
(5) Wherever there is free food, you will find a large congregation of Filipinos, especially those from the slum areas.
- Again they are from the slums dude they are poor of course they will go for free food. if you don't want them to flock don't give away free food.
(6) The Filipino wants to borrow money; if someone refuses, they immediately badmouth the person.
- Alas this is true most who borrow again are poor and lack the education and if you are educated and you do this you should be ashamed. And don't borrow from 5/6.
(7) Try collecting debt from someone who owes you, and you will end up either being the “vile” person, or you’ll get yourself killed.
- Depends on how you do it. Generally if you know a person can't pay you and if you are so smart why the hell would you lend them money in the first place?. Remember the "give a man a fish" rule
(8)Look at all the Filipino shows; their jokes are corny.
- Culture differences. If you have seen the movie "dinner for schmucks" the first french version was a sarcastic film and witty but the american version made it into a more "situational comedy"  since the American audience can't relate well. We have a different funny bone.
(9) Is it a wonder if Filipinos born abroad hides the fact that they come from a Filipino lineage ? Lots of them in the US.
- YES! it is a freaking big wonder! no one can hide from their pasts or origins - if you are so great and realize there is a problem why not try to change that and help? - selfishness can be mostly a bummer. There are commendable Fil-ams by the way and why not try to be like them instead of whining?
(10) Filipinos are copycats; cannot get good ideas on their own. Lots of your TV shows are actually copied from either Asian or American shows.
- Sad but true when it comes to the media, but then again all the good talents have already left in case you haven't noticed.
(11) Filipinos are fond of asking for alms; go to any church and you’ll see lots of beggars lining up on the streets.
- Give me a 3rd world country that doesn't have beggars?

- Marami pa ako rants kaso kapuyat mag type LoL. In the end we need to realize that the country will always be divided don't say to "help the country" just ask what you can do to help your community. Every small step will make a good change in the future and don't even rely on those politicians they are the reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »
di rin ba ginagawa ang ng ibang lahi ang nakalista dyan ?

parang sinasabing mong unique sa atin yan nakalista dyan
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 08:50:57 pm »
di rin ba ginagawa ang ng ibang lahi ang nakalista dyan ?

parang sinasabing mong unique sa atin yan nakalista dyan
yes. agree.
parang nga common yan sa mga catholic countries.

thats what i observed. lalo na sa kurakot.

katomokII

• Punishment is Necessary!
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • Predator from the Sky.... Bringing Death from Abov
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 08:59:05 pm »
Whoever came up with this list.  Shame on you.  Here's my two cent(avos) on your racist comments.  

1.  There are people who have sold their votes for lesser amounts.  Does this justify selling your votes? NO!!! But you yourself would sell your soul to make sure your loved ones eat at least for that day.  That's what Pinoys do.  We take care of our loved ones.
2. Murder is murder no matter the price.  Assassinations that are that cheap.  If you are just stupid and not paying attention.  Read number one again in its entirety.
3.  Why would you fault someone for reaching for the stars and dreaming of a better life.  Pinays (we're not all tsimays and houseboys) literrally indenture themselves to these "whites" (your words not mine) because we know how to pay back when we are greatful.
4.  What Filipinos have you been hanging out with.  Pinoys are known for hospitality and would literally give up  bedrooms so that a house guest (in your case I say house pest) a comfortable place to sleep in.  Have you ever attended a Fiesta in a Barrio?  We literally feed everybody, FOR FREE!!!! and drink with them pretty much all night.  
5.  Funny how you focus on the free food and filipinos.  I've been to gatherings, pot luck lunches, bring your own dish gatherings.  Its not just pinoys.  Funny how all races attend our gatherings and eat for free but you don't see that.  To top it off, whenever there is a gathering, all other races ask if they can take a "doggy bag" with them home.
6. This is not solely a pinoy thing. Borrowing money and getting refused and then feeling like you've been shamed because you were turned downed. And then talking bad about the person. I've seen different races do that.  
7.  Try collecting debt from somebody who's down and out and you're bound to get you @$$ stomped on.  Again that's anybody. The reason why they are in debt is because they are in dire need.  Then here you come adding on to that person's problem.  To prevent number 7, just do number 6 and just deal with the fact that you will be called a heartless tightwad who is not a real friend.  When that subsides, that person will be back as your friend.  When you get money involved it doesn't matter if that is your relative, best friend, or whatever.  Your relationship will change.
8.  Have you seen other asian shows?  They are just if not more corny.  You compare our wholesome programming with yours?  What beneficial programming is there in the US, UK, Europe?  Are some of them beneficial to the youth or the elderly?  Something as superficial and plastic as "Who wants to marry a millionaire?"  Yeah way to teach the younger generations how they can become professional gold diggers and whores.  Way to go!!!
9. Filipinos born abroad and deny their heritage, well anybody, any race, any heritage who denies where they come from, they are not worth knowing.  Matter of fact, let's just move on and not discuss them any further.
10.  Let's see, we are copycats.  Hmmmm?!?!?! First you tell us that our shows are corny. Now this.  SO your shows are just as corny as ours because we copied them?  I'm confused.  Make up your mind.  Either that turn off your F#&@^NG TV and get a life.  Better yet, get and education because your definitely FULL OF $#^T!!!!
11.  Fond of begging???  Last time I check there are billions of people starving in the world.  At least my countrymen are trying their best despite the hardships they face. Then again, all pinoys could resort to assassinating dumbf#$ks like you for 500 pesos.  Then pinoys won't have to beg.  
12.  Why is it that its only pinoys who are seen in this light.  Recently I read news reports about a group of american kids who conspired to cheat the ACT/SAT exams.  Nobody ever talks about this.  How about disloyal americans selling secrets and endanger other americans.  This is the same for other countries.  Nobody ever talks about that.  Nobody ever talks about how Egypt, countries in South America and the drugs.  Fact of the matter is, I don't care what hospital wether in the US, UK, Europe, Middle East or even in Africa, there are Pinoy nurses and doctors providing care.
13.  Political Dynasty.  You don't see this in other countries?  Let me give you an example.  North Korea.  Nuff said!!!
14.  Yes!!! We all can't deny this.  As proud as we are of our relatives who move up.  We do have relatives who take advantage of that.  I challenge you with this.  If and when you win the lottery, I'm willing to bet everything I make in this lifetime that you will have relatives you didn't even know existed pop up from nowhere just to "congratulate you".
15.  That maybe true but we all have something in common and binds us together as brothers and sisters for life.  That is, talk bad about our race or try to occupy the Philippines and we will forget all our quarrels just to expel your @$$ from our shores.  
16.  Hmmmm?!?!?! Let me see, The Governator, Jesse the Body Ventura for governors.  Oh you said our senators... Let me do you one better.  Ronald Reagan, actor and president.  Matter of fact, he is to this day considered by many as one of the worst if not "the worst" president of the US.  Reaganomics, google it.  
17.  AHS is one of the best ever bands to come out of PI.  Why did they apply for a visa to hold a concert in the states?  Simple, we have hardworking pinoys there who support them.  How thick could you get?  Well North Korea keeps talking trash and saying they will bomb the South Koreans. Yet yearly, they accept food aid, farm support materials, medical aid from the south and the US!!!! How thick really can some people be??? AHS simply want to entertain.  If you take their songs seriously, you really need to get a life.  They composed that song to open up people's eyes.  Obviously, you're not one of the ones they reached.  
18.  Leftist Groups don't define a whole country.  Does the Ku Klux Klan in the US define what the US and its way of life?  NO!!! Do the Neo Nazis in Germany who want to bring back Nazism define German beliefs?  No.  Quit focusing on the nonsense and you will see the Filipinos for the peace loving, good natured, highly appreciative, hardworking, people WE are.  

That's right, I said WE.  If you haven't been paying attention to what I was writing this whole time.  I was Born and raised in the Philippines. A retired veteran of the US Armed Forces who proudly served My adopted country with pride as a Filipino American.  Dugong Pinoy kahit anupa man ang bansang tinatawag mong sariling iyo.  

Mga kapatid, pasensyahan nyo sana ako.  Hindi ko masikmura ang mga ganitong sinasabi ng iba tungkol sa atin.  At lalo naman na hindi rin ako sasang ayon sa mga sinasabing ganyan.  Pinoy ako.  Dala ko ang mga turo sa ken hanggang mag migrate ako.  Ang mga leksyon na turo sa ken nung papalaki ako sa atin ang naging guidelines ko sa buhay ko.  Proud to be Pinoy!!! I always scream SAY OFTEN AND SAY IT LOUD, I'M BROWN AND I'M PROUD!!!!  Thanks for reading!!!

Kato
Predator from the Sky.... Bringing Death from Above!

sk8mafia

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 09:15:35 pm »
napaka walang kwentang qoutes...

dapat wag nating isiping ganito tayo....

mga naiingit lang ang iba dahil sa matatalinoang mga pinoy...

this are bad critics....

ganito lang yan eh ndi lang pinoy ang ganitong may mga ginagawa o ugali

walang bansa o tao na malinis lahat tayo may baho.....

deadddddd

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:17:25 pm »
agree na agree ako dun sa number 18, kahit tumulong ang america galit pa din sila samantalang sinasakop na tayo ng china ni isa wala man lang sa kanilang nag re-react. Halatang halata ang mga maka kaliwang grupo na yan e palibhasa pakawala ng mga komunista.

Kung di lang tayo ka alyado ng Amerika  malamang ginera na tayo ng mga kadikit na ting bansa toto yun mga bandidong Muslim lang kalahi natin di natin kaya yung ibang bansa pa kaya eheheheeeh dapat pag mgsasalita tayo kaya natin may papakita tayo kaso  ::lmao

spinach

• Rockheads
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 09:38:23 am »
Lahat naman ng bansa siguro may masasabi kang SUCK sa kanilang mga ugali. Ang dapat gawin ay gumawa ng magandang halimbawa para tularan at pagyamanin ang mga magagandang kaugalian tulad ng nakasulat sa article na to:

Filipinos are known for being hospitable, but it’s not only the positive trait that Filipinos possess. Having been colonized by various countries, the Philippine culture, in effect, is mixed with Asian and Western influences. Thus, the Philippine culture is diverse and can be reflected in the our traits.

Hard-working

Filipinos over the years have proven time and time again that they are a people with an industrious attitude. Sadly, this is seen by others as Filipinos being only useful as domestic helpers, working abroad to help their families in the country. This is also present in the country’s workforce particularly the farmers. Even with little support, technological weaknesses and the country’s seasonal typhoons, the Filipino farmer still strives to earn their daily meal.

Even though the government provides small support to the country’s workers, many people choose to engage in micro businesses—the so-called sari-sari stores and tiangge, the Filipino version of local markets and ukay-ukay, or second-hand stores.

Some would also pursue engaging in transportation with jeepneys, tricycles and such to offer low-cost transportation to the ever mobile masses.

Though these are some examples on how Filipinos get by with everyday living, these work opportunities offer only minimum pay but Filipinos still pursue them in hopes of giving their children a decent life and proper education so they could elevate themselves to a higher standard of living.

Strong family ties

In the country the people put family ties and relations as one of their top priorities. Filipinos would do all they could to provide and sustain their respective families. This is present in Filipino festivals where they invite the whole family and in Sundays where they would make time to use it to spend the whole day for their families.

You will find that it is common in the country to include the extended members not just the normal nuclear family. It is not unusual that in a single household it would reach up to ten members of a family living under the same roof. They value each other’s company, and everyone strives to provide for the whole and not just for them.

Even grandparents still have an active role in the family. It is now the norm in the society that both parents are out working, leaving the care of their children to the lolos and lolas, especially if the family cannot afford to hire a nanny. Grandparents therefore become responsible for instilling into their grandchildren the values and morals they taught to their own children, further increasing the importance of the elderly in our society.

Honesty

Being a hard-working people, the Filipinos are also honest. In general, they would prefer to work hard for an honest day’s pay than to find an easier way like stealing or cheating.

As in the case of overseas Filipino workers or OFWs, they are mostly domestic helpers and though given a job which requires a lot of trust from the employer as they are left alone with their belongings or children, it is rare that Filipinos would do anything to betray or lose the trust that is given to them. We see so many Filipinos working in the homes of other families precisely because they can be trusted.

But even in our own country, Filipinos have displayed honesty in various forms, may it be from a taxi driver returning a dropped phone or wallet. Filipinos would choose to do the right thing, though sometimes this is not necessarily true.

Religious

The Philippines is one the most religious countries in world, particularly in Catholicism and Islam. Families would encourage and strengthen the values of their children and would at least have one day a week for worship and at the same time strengthening family ties.

Religion is the foundation of most of the country’s morals and values and sometimes, the church greatly affects the minds and opinions of the general populace, affecting its decisions. Sadly, this also applies to the government as they are troubled by whatever the Church’s stand is in every matter, as people see their opinion to be the “right” one. Thus, many of our politicians go with whatever the Church says, fearing that they would lose vote if they go against it.

Resiliency

The Philippines is a hotspot for disasters, natural and otherwise. Couple that with poverty, and one would think that Filipinos have the most reason for being a depressed people. However, we have demonstrated time and again that Filipinos can bounce back from a tragedy, emerging stronger and better than before. In the middle of a disaster, Filipinos can still manage to smile and be hopeful that the next morning brings new hope.

We have shown the world that by working together as a nation, we have what it takes to recover from a bad situation. This is something that all of us should be proud of, no matter where in the world we are.

With all of these good traits (and more!), one would really be proud to say, “I am a Filipino.”

Filipinos have shown the world that by working together, we have what it takes to recover from a bad situation—and this is a trait that we should all be proud of.

Source:
http://goodnewspilipinas.com/2010/10/04/the-best-traits-of-filipinos-that-we-should-be-proud-of/

Nasa bawat indibidwal pa rin ang desisyon kung anong gusto nyang maging...

Death Knight

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 09:40:03 am »
Mahirap baguhin ang Pinoy as a society. Baka century pa ang aabutin para maging maayos na lipunan tayo pakshet. Basta ang paniniwala ko umpisahan ko ang pagbabago sa sarili ko at huwag umasa sa ibang tao para maginstigate ng pagbabago.
Pilipino. Matatapang. Matatalino.

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 10:21:10 am »
ang masakit talga dyan sa 18 na sinabi nya... yun 14 doon agree ako... 4 hinde

mvpogi

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 11:30:06 am »
naku lahat ng sinabi ng TS totoo.. at totoo din na sa ibang bansa may kakulangan at nalilista din. kanyang kanyang baho lang ng bansa yan.

abusado2

• Brain is everything, without it you're nothing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 12:47:27 pm »
Ito pa ang isang ugaling PINOY

AYAW TANGGAPIN ANG KATOTOHANAN

want an example? tingnan nyo nalang ang ibang replies :)
Dont blame me I didnt vote for him...

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 01:06:51 pm »

applied lang yan pag negative ang sinasabi... pag positive tanggap nila lahat yan

spinach

• Rockheads
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 01:27:47 pm »

Etong sagot na to yung tipo ng tao na kapag tinapak tapakan ang pagka tao, tutungo tungo lang at mag mu-mukmok at tatanggapin na lang lahat kung ano pang pananapak ang gagawin sa pagka tao nya.. Tsk tsk! yung tipo na ilalagay na lang sa isip nya "totoo naman eh, ganito naman talaga kami eh" Yeah lets face the fact na may i-ilan ilan tayong negative traits pero di mo dapat tanggapin ng ganun ganun lang yun. Marami pa rin tayong magagandang kaugalian na dapat ipamuka at ipakilala sa ibang tao.

madredrive2

• I GREW RESTLESS...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • let me be your contradiction....
    • Sexy.Funny.Bizarre.Cool stuff
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 02:07:42 pm »
naku magagalit si bamboo nito...
"HOI! PINOY AKO!"

dibah yung ts pinoy din? hypocrite naman.. kaya nga espiya ang name kasi pinoy ang makaka intindi nito... lol. hindi naman eto spy.net dibah?   smoking:: smoke muna ako..

im a frustrated lead guitarist...