Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Steven Seagal Hired to Control U.S.-Mexico Border  (Read 1697 times)

allanram

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
Steven Seagal Hired to Control U.S.-Mexico Border
« on: October 22, 2011, 06:22:35 am »
From CNN:

Steven Seagal has once again been hired to serve and protect, except it doesn't sound like there will be any reality show cameras following him around this time.

The "Above the Law" actor was sworn in this week as a deputy with the sheriff's office in Hudspeth County, Texas. The 59-year-old, who's no stranger to law enforcement and is also trained in Aikido, will help control the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the San Antonio Express.

The paper reports that Seagal reached out to the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Office himself about two months ago, seeking employment. Says Sheriff Arvin West, "Seagal is not in this for celebrity or publicity. He's like the rest of us that live down here; he has a sincere passion for his country and he wants to do more to help."

Although cameras captured Seagal's work as a reserve deputy with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana for A&E's "Steven Seagal: Lawman," it doesn't appear his full-time work with Hudspeth County's department will eventually serve as fodder for TV.

darknight4030xxx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Steven Seagal Hired to Control U.S.-Mexico Border
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 10:18:22 am »
Yari sya kay MACHETE! HEHEHEHE!

ElCebuano

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
  • LoveLife
    • www.yahoo.com
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:20:09 pm »
...Goodluck nalang sa Idolo ko....  smoking::
Every time that you hurt me, every time I felt pain, every lie that you told me made me who I’m today.

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 02:02:30 pm »
Humahataw pa rin si idol. ;D.
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'