Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Steve Jobs, 1955-2011  (Read 1648 times)

g_spot_stimulator1

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 29
Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:44:16 pm »
Share lang mga bro ;) toast::

Apple co-founder and visionary Steve Jobs died yesterday at the age of 56. Jobs was a man with extraordinary vision, drive, and success; and the technology he helped create has touched and enriched the lives of billions. He focused on creating things of simplicity and beauty matched by an underlying power and utility. When composing this entry, I was surprised to find myself so moved. Coming across the photo of a young Steve introducing the Apple II computer, I remembered learning to program on it. From Basic to Assembly Language, it was on Apple machines that I first developed the key skills I use in my work to this very day. All those years ago, as a high-school kid, my life was enriched by Jobs' efforts, and it continues to be today. Gathered here are images of Steve Jobs, along with a few remembrances from around the world. The first photo is especially striking, because you see in it not only Steve as a proud CEO walking the stage at the top of his game, but as a human being, a simple silhouette of the man who inspired so many.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs delivers the keynote address at the 2004 Worldwide Developers Conference June 28, 2004 in San Francisco, California.

Apple Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs stands beneath a photograph of him and Apple-co founder Steve Wozniak from the early days of Apple during the launch of Apple's new iPad tablet computing device in San Francisco, California, January 27, 2010.

This 1977 file photo shows Apple co-founder Steve Jobs as he introduces the new Apple II in Cupertino, California.

Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer, talks in a conference room at his new company NeXt, Inc., in Redwood City, California, in April of 1993.

Apple Computer Interim CEO and co-founder Steve Jobs speaks at a press conference in Cupertino, California.

Apple Computer CEO Steve Jobs stands in the new Apple store in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City, on July 17, 2002.

Apple chief executive Steve Jobs unveils a new mobile phone that can also be used as a digital music player and a camera, a long-anticipated device dubbed an "iPhone." at the Macworld Conference on January 9, 2007 in San Francisco.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs holds up the new MacBook Air after giving the keynote address at the Apple MacWorld Conference in San Francisco, Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2008.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs smiles during his appearance at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, California June 7, 2010.

A crowd gathers at a makeshift memorial for Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters on October 5, 2011 in Cupertino, California. Jobs, 56, passed away after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

People light candles at a makeshift memorial for Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters on October 5, 2011 in Cupertino, California.

A South Korean man holds a mobile phone paying tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in Seoul on October 6, 2011. World leaders, tech giants, and countless ordinary people have paid tribute to Steve Jobs after his death, marveling at how the Apple visionary made modern life more user-friendly.

A Malaysian takes a photograph with an iPhone on a signboard to pay tribute to Steve Jobs, the Apple founder and former CEO, at an Apple computer outlet in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on October 6, 2011.

A card reading "Many thanks, Steve", placed on the window of an Apple store in Munich, Germany, on October 6, 2011.

Chinese exchange students from nearby De Anza College use candles to create the Apple logo and Steve Jobs' last name in Chinese characters at a makeshift memorial for Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters on October 5, 2011 in Cupertino, California.

People mourn Apple co-founder Steve Jobs at an Apple store at Sanlitun Village on October 06, 2011 in Beijing, China.

A woman prays near flower bouquets paying tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs outside an Apple store in Tokyo on October 6, 2011.

Brandy Faulkner lays flowers outside the the home of Apple Inc co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs in Palo Alto, California, October 5, 2011.

Customers walk past an Apple logo after its lighting was turned off to mourn Apple founder and former CEO Steve Jobs at an Apple Store in Hong Kong, on October 6, 2011.

The main Apple Inc website featuring Apple co-founder Steve Jobs is seen on an iPhone in this photo illustration taken in Central Sydney October 6, 2011. Apple Inc co-founder and former CEO Jobs, counted among the greatest American CEOs of his generation, died on October 5, 2011 at the age of 56, after a years-long and highly public battle with cancer and other health issues.

sOn gOku?

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:53:00 pm »
we will gonna miss you Steve! your innovations are one of a kind. ::flowers