Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Vatican and Fascism-Nazi  (Read 5756 times)

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Doubt is the best element for seeking the reality
The Vatican and Fascism-Nazi
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:01:53 am »
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

Catholic Archbishop Stepinac and Papal Nuncio Marcone with Nazi General

Catholic Archbishop Stepinac with Nazi Ante Pavelic, head of the Ustashi in Croatia

Catholic Archbishop Stepinac with Ustashi Nazis

Catholic Cardinal Bertram and Nazis

Catholic Cardinal Faulhaber marching with Nazis

Catholic Clergy saluting Hitler

Catholic Freidrich Coch and Nazis

Catholic Hitler with Catholic Cardinal

Catholic Hitler with Catholic Nun

Catholic Hitler with Catholic Reich Bishop Muller

Catholic Nazi Clergy

Catholic Priest Jozef Tiso and Hitler

Catholic Priests and Nazis salute Hitler

Catholic Priests salute Hitler

Catholic Saric with Nazi Ante Pavelic in Sarajevo

Hitler and Catholic Ante Pavelic, Nazi puppet ruler of Croatia

Hitler and Catholic Papal Nuncio

Hitler and Catholic Papel Nuncio Archbishop Orsenigo

Hitler attending Catholic Church

Investiture of Ludwig Muller as Reich Church Bishop

Nazi Ante Pavelic and Catholic Nuns

Nazi Brown Shirts attending Catholic Church

Nazi Celebration for Catholic Bishop Konrad Praysing

Nazi puppet Ante Pavelic with Catholic Franciscian Monks

Nazis and Catholic Nuns

Picture of Nazi Catholic Priests from AIZ Magazine, 1934

Reich Catholic Bishop Ludwig Muller and Nazis

Reich Catholic Bishop Muller and Nazis

Spanish Catholic Hierarchy and Nazis

Vatican Papal Nuncio and Nazis

Hitler and Catholic Bishops

More info:http://freetruth.50webs.org/A7c.htm
"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

reg

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
Re: The Vatican and Fascism-Nazi
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 01:17:02 pm »
hindi na natin pa kailngan lumayo or bumalik pa sa nakaraan tingnan nyo na lang ngumiti si pope benedict. raised and educated by nazi youth

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 01:54:34 pm »
kaya naman masyadong malamig ang pagtanggap sa santo papa sa germany kahit na taga roon pa siya.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 02:12:59 pm »
Nazism is just a political movement.  The Catholic Church embraces any human being irrespective of race, gender, creed or belief.  Every member of the Nazi movement is just like any of us, a human being.  Hence, the Catholic Church perceives anyone embracing the faith as within its ambit. Even during the time of the man Jesus Christ, there were already various religions in the Middle East.  That is why there are Pharisees who are members of a religious sect and that sect believed that the man Jesus Christ is an anathema to their religious beliefs - that is why they have him crucified. To give a slant to scenes showing members of the Catholic Church fraternizing with members of the Nazi Party as if the CAtholic Church itself as an institution has imbibed the ideals of the Party is a distortion of history.

rcam3609

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 04:31:37 pm »
Distortion of history...certainly not.  A prime example is Croatia.  The Roman Catholic hierarchy fully supported the Croat fascist who ruled Croatia during world war 2.  Infact, croat priests would man roadblocks during the war and would pick out their Serbian and Bosnian enemies by asking them to make the sign of the cross which of course they can't...well let just say they were given to the dreaded Ustashi.  Let us not forget, fr. Alois Hudal, the Vatican secretary of state who founded the "ratline", the organization that was responsible for helping fugitive nazi's escape.  Fascism and Nazism are the same, Hitler just had in his evil mind, the extermination of the Jews.  By the way, don't forget Franco and fascist Spain, when they defeated their republican foes, the pope sent out a papal announcement proclaiming it's joy and relief that the fascist Franco won in the war.

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:02:05 pm »
Nazism is just a political movement.  The Catholic Church embraces any human being irrespective of race, gender, creed or belief.  Every member of the Nazi movement is just like any of us, a human being.  Hence, the Catholic Church perceives anyone embracing the faith as within its ambit. Even during the time of the man Jesus Christ, there were already various religions in the Middle East.  That is why there are Pharisees who are members of a religious sect and that sect believed that the man Jesus Christ is an anathema to their religious beliefs - that is why they have him crucified. To give a slant to scenes showing members of the Catholic Church fraternizing with members of the Nazi Party as if the CAtholic Church itself as an institution has imbibed the ideals of the Party is a distortion of history.
Distortion of history? I think you should ponder carefully your assumption. Ever since the long history of catholicism, they were always the persecutors. Remember the fall of the library of alexandria(the prime turning point of human history), the crusaders, the inquisitions..etc. Yes, indeed in the modern history they didn't used crusaders to eliminate their opponents but they are very active in political realm for world dominance.

Bishop Alois Hudal, the man who helped the fascist war criminals to escaped. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hudal

By the way I'm a catholic, my fiance and my family were all catholic.   ;)

"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

yolem053

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 02:01:32 am »
Distortion of history? I think you should ponder carefully your assumption. Ever since the long history of catholicism, they were always the persecutors. Remember the fall of the library of alexandria(the prime turning point of human history), the crusaders, the inquisitions..etc. Yes, indeed in the modern history they didn't used crusaders to eliminate their opponents but they are very active in political realm for world dominance.

Bishop Alois Hudal, the man who helped the fascist war criminals to escaped. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hudal

By the way I'm a catholic, my fiance and my family were all catholic.   ;)

NO YOU"RE NOT!!! laffman::

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 02:09:29 am »
NO YOU"RE NOT!!! laffman::
Yeah, I'm an alien.I will abduct you in the night and include to my experiment. I will transfer your dick to your forehead.  ::lmao