Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Woman takes Vampire Chic to frightening new level[todo natoh!]  (Read 1272 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Woman takes Vampire Chic to frightening new level[todo natoh!]
« on: September 23, 2011, 05:31:29 am »

I used to think you had to be famous, or at least have a huge butt (Kimmie K.), to be immortalized in wax, but I was wrong. Mexican "vampire" Maria Jose Cristerna hasn't starred in a movie with Brad Pitt or been to the Grammys, but she's tattooed almost 100 percent of her body, has titanium horn implants, white eyes, holes in her earlobes so large that I could throw a water bottle through them, and of course, fangs. As my grandmother would say, she's a piece of work. And now, thanks to Ripley's Believe It or Not, she's a permanent piece of art work -- they're in the process of making five Maria Jose wax replicas. Because, you know, one wasn't enough.

The 35-year-old mother of four is a former lawyer and said she started turning into vampire after suffering years of domestic abuse. I hope it's helped her heal, and now that she's been able to turn her eccentric hobby into a little bit of stardom, maybe she feels even better.

t's kind of amazing that Maria's transformation has paid off like it has. Who knew that her stunt would land her in Ripley's wax museums in Saint Augustine, Florida; Veracruz, Mexico; and Guadalajara?

She's certainly one of the most interesting looking women in the world, and I'm sure her wax figures will shock and amaze people. And all those vampire lovers out there will be proud to know that at least one human-turned-vampire will live forever ... even if she is made of wax. ;D

more photos & video :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039985/Mexican-vampire-mother-horns-fangs-tattoos-set-scare-grave-waxwork.html?ITO=1490