Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How Great Is The Real Life Russian Barbie Doll =-?  (Read 3225 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
How Great Is The Real Life Russian Barbie Doll =-?
« on: September 12, 2011, 09:21:22 am »
This chick is making waves on the interwebs for her desire to look as much like Barbie as possible. It’s not clear whether — or what — plastic surgery she’s had, but she seems to be getting pretty close to her goal.

My reactions to this curious Slavic lady are twofold:

1. The most notable thing about her is her impeccable skin. This may have been accomplished by either photoshop or cosmetic procedures. Either way, well played.

2. But still….meh. She looks like Paris Hilton/someone I would see at the Coffee Bean in West Hollywood. Amirite?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/melismashable/real-life-russian-barbie-doll

Oh, wow, what I really like about this is how I think I can almost see her underwear. No, really, a gust of breeze and we are going to see her underwear. In conclusion: IT'S LIKE SHE'S MARILYN. But a much more deliberate kind of Marilyn.

Is it horrible that I find her legitimately attractive? I feel really ashamed of the fact that if I was told "you have to have a threesome" I would be like "yes, I'd like someone who looks like that." I HATE MYSELF. ;D

haysss...who needs brain when you have those! toinks!  :P

She looks like a Effing Real Doll. Is that your type? Real Doll?

She looks happy.She has a friend. :D

I don't want to break this to you, but I don't think she actually plays guitar. (Shhh! - the price tag is still on.) :P

Thoughts?

comsci24

• Regional: America-Canada
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
Re: How Great Is The Real Life Russian Barbie Doll =-?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:03:15 am »
Baka binebenta nya mam  laffman::. anyways any info kung she had any kind of plastic surgery??
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hwz1jn.jpg
Read new signature rule -- support@espiya.net

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:04:22 am »
it is not just because the price tag is still on.  the guitar is held in such a manner that the number 1 string is on top, while the number 6 is below.  it should be the other way around.  in short, a right-hand guitar held like it is left-hand.

na-tomboy na si FD!   laffman::   toast::
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 10:22:36 am »
it is not just because the price tag is still on.  the guitar is held in such a manner that the number 1 string is on top, while the number 6 is below.  it should be the other way around.  in short, a right-hand guitar held like it is left-hand.

na-tomboy na si FD!   laffman::   toast::

finger and hands.fingers and hands.la la lala la.fingers and hands  music::  :P

@comsci,am not really sure di din nasabe sa link buzzfeed
http://www.buzzfeed.com/melismashable/real-life-russian-barbie-doll

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 12:24:34 pm »

finger and hands.fingers and hands.la la lala la.fingers and hands  music::  :P

nyahahahaha, at bumigay na nga.  lube ha, FD.   ;D
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 07:14:14 pm »
nyahahahaha, at bumigay na nga.  lube ha, FD.   ;D

linawin ko lng at hingi na rin ng pasensya - friends kami ni FD and i am sure maiintindihan niya mga biro ko.  however, para sa mga medyo na-offend sa post ko above, pasensya po.  it was just a joke po.  again, sorry po.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 10:03:21 pm »
linawin ko lng at hingi na rin ng pasensya - friends kami ni FD and i am sure maiintindihan niya mga biro ko.  however, para sa mga medyo na-offend sa post ko above, pasensya po.  it was just a joke po.  again, sorry po.

hala! kasi aman  ;D No Worries my dear Intolerance is not  yeton my vocabulary  :D

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 11:16:26 am »
hala! kasi aman  ;D No Worries my dear Intolerance is not  yeton my vocabulary  :D

nabibitin kasi ako parati - puno kasi lagi inbox mo.  ayan tuloy nadadala ko sa forum!!! ha ha ha.  quiet na tayo.