Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Date Debate:Feminists Can’t Get Laid, Say Ladies On Fox News^^  (Read 1137 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

“After decades and decades and decades of feminists burning their bras, saying, ‘Make more money than men, do this, run over men, have sex like a man, tell your man what to do, don’t let them open the door —’ they’re not happy with the product, are ya ladies? A lot of them are older, they’re not married, and they’re not getting you-know-what.”

This is “Fox News” talking head Andrea Tantaros on a program called “The Five,” explaining that the real reason you should let a man pay for dates is so you don’t become a shriveled-up sexless spinster.

Later in the segment, when another panelist says that some men enjoy treating a woman, Tartaros exclaims, “That’s how men are designed!” Her colleague helpfully chimes in, “Let a man be a man! Don’t turn him into a eunuch! Gee, we don’t need any of them lying around!” Yikes. I feel sorry for any man who dates these women and is forced to act out her gender role fantasies, rather than choosing them for himself. For the record, all the feminists I know are getting plenty of “you-know-what,” regardless of who pays on dates!  a bit of truth on that ;D

thought from a male friend:
Here i thought feminism was about men and women having equal rights, not necessarily behaving the same but women having the freedom to make their own choices the same way men do. Andrea must clearly think I am an idiot - toinks!