Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Trike driver accused of rape, theft charged  (Read 2874 times)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Trike driver accused of rape, theft charged
« on: July 25, 2013, 03:19:23 am »
although not that fresh anymore, having seen this on tv a month or so ago, however the feature was repeated just this weekend.  would like to share to my fellow spies for them to be more aware of their surroundings, since as said by the rape victim, he already saw the suspect following her a couple of blocks and that the suspect passed her a couple of times and let her pass too.  in my mind, the suspect was sizing up her victim (for size, strength, any weapons, any objects that can be used as weapon, or simply making sure that the would be suspect then is her type).  here is the article for the arrest of Mr. Mc Yoren Rapis, the Serial Rapist of Tondo.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/430251/police-nab-alleged-rapist-named-rapis

"A tricycle driver accused of raping a woman and going after another potential victim has been charged with rape, acts of lasciviousness and frustrated robbery in the Manila City Prosecutor’s Office.
Mc Yoren Rapis, 23, a resident of 3063 Maliklik St., Gagalangin, Tondo, was arrested after he was identified through the footage taken by closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras installed by barangay officials near the areas where he went after his victims.
He was presented on Thursday to Mayor Alfredo Lim by Jose Abad Santos police station chief Supt. Roderick Mariano.
Rapis was arrested in a follow-up operation on Tuesday after he was identified by a woman as the one who tried to rape her at 11 p.m. on Sunday on Juan Luna Street in Tondo.
The 24-year-old complainant said she was able to run away from the suspect as he was pulling her inside a jeepney parked on the street.
Following his arrest, Rapis was identified by another woman who went to the police station as the one who raped her at midnight on June 12 on Jose Abad Santos corner Corregidor Streets, also in Tondo.
The victim, a pharmacy assistant, told the police that she offered to give the suspect her cell phone and money, but he refused and told her he wanted to have sex with her, SPO1 Cielo Azares said.  Both incidents were captured by the CCTV cameras.
A third woman also went to the police station, this time to file a frustrated robbery complaint against Rapis.
The registered nurse told the police that the suspect tried to take her bag and cell phone at 10:30 p.m. on Monday on Tomas Mapua Street in Sta. Cruz.
According to Azares, Rapis was arrested for using marijuana when he was a minor and for driving without a license.
“There is something wrong with his mind,” Lim said as he noted that the suspect committed several crimes within just a few days. Rapis, however, denied the charges against him.
“His actions must be influenced by drugs. Based on witnesses’ accounts, he would go around the city and strike whenever he sees a chance,” Mariano said.
Originally posted at 07:51 pm | Thursday, June 20, 2013

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/430251/police-nab-alleged-rapist-named-rapis#ixzz2a2V7NUBA
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook"

stay safe everyone.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

rAvEnShAwNâ„¢

• The One and Only Grim Overlord of PinoySpy
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "The True Blooded Espiya"
Re: Trike driver accused of rape, theft charged
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:23:27 am »
Bagay din ata ang name niya ah.. Rapis me kulang nalang na letter para buo na.  laffman::

My Gears:
Nikon D300s + 18-105mm VR + 18-200 VR II + 85mm f/1.8 +  Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
MB-D10 Battery Grip
Nikon SB900 Speedlite
Tamrac Velocity 5767 Camera Bag
Vivitar II Tripod

ezraundag

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 03:41:06 am »
Death Penalty IBALIK!

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 04:04:54 am »
no offense to human rights advocates here, but a bullet for me aint a waste if it is for this moth3rfuc73r!  imagine the emotions of the father or even the brothers of the victims.  im sure they'd want to put blood on their hands.  now imagine not GIVING a damn about such events and the suspect eventually getting his freedom courtesy our LAME justice system.  what if the next day, it is your mother, or your sister, or your daughter that falls prey to his sinister ways?  you'd say "sana nakialam na ako or nagsalita na ako nung una pa lang." 

for heinous crimes like rape, murder, etc, the commensurate penalty should be street justice.  ipagilid na lang sa kalye ang mga hinayupak na yan.   
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

abusado2

• Brain is everything, without it you're nothing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 05:37:53 am »
Napanood ko to sa tv iyong sa cctv lumalayo na iyong babae hinabol nya saka dinala sa me mga sasakyan at doon ni rape iyong babae. me dumaan pa na mga tao pero di nila napansin di din nakasigaw iyong babae kasi tinutukan ng kutsilyo. pagkatapos gahasain iyong babae tumakbo ang lalaki palayo. whew kawawa iyong na rape. dapat magpasyal sa DAVAO itong kumag na ito.
Dont blame me I didnt vote for him...

brotsaking

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 09:40:13 am »
Sawang -sawa na ako makakita ng ganitong balita. Pakiramdam ko gusto ko isalvage mga demonyong mga rapist na to. last month lang elementary student dito sa malapit na barangay sa amin.. nakakaawa pinapatay pa ng mga P****** mga demonyo.. pabor ako sa death penalty..., pero sa pabor ako kung sinalvage mga ito  or death sentence sa harap ng mga tao. 

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 10:08:44 am »
yeah... nakakainis marinig sa balita araw araw na may nagtatanggol sa mga kriminal dahil sa human rights pero yung biktima hindi naman nila kayang protektahan