Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: need some advice HELP  (Read 14873 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: need some advice HELP
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 09:28:49 pm »
tama po kayo, sinabe nya nga sakin bka gawin ko ulit yun. pero siguradong sigurado po ako na hindi na mangyayare yun.
mahal na mahal ko po talaga sya..

The more you expect something if ANYTHING from you ex, the more you will be waiting for something that may never come to be.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEM...take this time bro and really give more time

to yourself...tiisin mo mjuna bro,wak ka muna makipag communicate sa kanya,and if she ask you why?

Tell her "i'll just be around"  and if he leaves his current bf and wants to be with you,then it's a green light  ;)

Time is the ultimate proof for a change.You can’t be the one to “fix” your ex’s thinking.

[size=10ptIf all of this is not working, ask yourself: Are you not done yet?

Do you need to beat your head against the wall some more?
][/size]   come on! you'll be fine  :-* If mahal ka nya matagal ka na nyang pinili po and no more Excusesssssssss.

katomokII

• Punishment is Necessary!
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • Predator from the Sky.... Bringing Death from Abov
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 01:23:13 am »
And as I said to you on my previous post.  We can all tell you what the best route is to take on your situation.  Pwede ka namin payuhan hanggang magka rayuma ang mga daliri namin kaka type.  If you read all the post bro, whatever it is na ipayo namin sa yo, may itatapat kang excuse or some other reason to stick around. 

I stand by all the brothers and sisters espiyas on this one... Tol give it up... If is meant to be then you will find each other. But once again, at the end of the day, the decision is yours.  Wake up tol!!!!
Kato
Predator from the Sky.... Bringing Death from Above!

jammelzoe

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 02:32:40 am »
same din po kayo ng sinabe ng tropa ko dito si jammelzoe.. mukang ganun n nga po gagawin ko..

maraming maraming salamat po sa payo nyo skin.

finger4u

gtsilah

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 02:46:50 pm »
kabit ka bro... kung ako yung official na bf nung jowa mo.. uupakan kita.. hehehe...

iiwan mo.. paglalaruan mo tapos babalikan mo.. tsk tsk.. hindi rason na isip bata siya nun.. tapos sabihin mo pinagtry-an mo lang siya.. nah.. anung klase yun.. if you were man enough that time, siguro kayo pa ngaun..

ganito gawin mo.. GAWIN MO ANG TAMA!! alam mong may bf yung babae.. lalandiin mo.. ahaha.. eh anu kung kayo dati.. sayo na nanggaling.. DATI!!!.. hehe.. lubayan mo na pre.. kasi may bf na yung tao.. wag ka na manggulo pa.. iniwan mo na eh.. ndi mo kaya pangatawanan desisyon mo??

jammelzoe

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 10:19:14 pm »
guys update ko na lang kayo pag nkausapa ko na sa sya, at pag nkipag hiwalay na ako. sana andyan pa rin kayo para mag advice sa kin para sa next step ko.

kahit masakit gagawin ko po yung mga payo nyo.

salamat sa inyo sana maging ok ang lahat.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

botivs

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 07:59:21 pm »
aww...don't cry, you did the right thing :applause

Cooketotttype

• Cooketotttype
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
    • Cutting Cholesterol Pills In Half
Judge Bruce Mcfarling Felony Drug
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 08:08:58 am »
Hello, http://ecometrist.com/ativan.html - ativan online no prescription  Tapering doses slowly can help reduce the occurrence of withdrawal syndrome. lorazepam without prescription