Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Human Torch sa Captain America: The First Avenger  (Read 10524 times)

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
Human Torch sa Captain America: The First Avenger
« on: July 30, 2011, 07:30:34 pm »
Sino nakapanood ng Captain America? Nahanap niyo ba si Human Torch? Hindi ko ibig sabihin si Chris Evans. Alam nating gumanap siyang Human Torch sa dalawang Fantastic Four movies, ngayon naman si Kapitan Amerika. Ang labo kaya nun kung nagkataon. Pero sa movie ni Kap nandun si Human Torch as easter egg.

Eagle-eyed fan Doc Hermes spotted the above frame in the World's Fair sequence at the start of the film — it's the original, android version of the Human Torch, "still in the wrapper." The Human Torch is the creation of Professor Phineas Horton, who kept him in a glass case — until one day, he was exposed to air and caught fire as a result.

Paano kung magising siya sa sequel. Malalaman ba nilang si Human Torch at si Captain America ay iisang tao lang? Abangan.
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

ugat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 106
  • Fight for the Pain!!!!
Re: Human Torch sa Captain America: The First Avenger
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 10:01:44 pm »
kagabi na panood ko ito in a clear copy of Captain America & it didnt met my expectation... at mahaba ang movie :-) about human torch i think lalabas ito sa 2nd sequel ng Capt America :-) they can team up :-)
Proud owner of PS3, Xbox360, PsP , PS2 Samsung 32" HD LCDtv
GAMES finished: DMC1, DMC3, Prince of Perisa 1,2,3 God of War 1 &2  Resistance Fall of Man, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Ps3) Def Jam Fight for NY, Gears of War, NBA Street V8
accepting friends

PSN ID: piNoyspyUgaT
XboxLive

jupzter

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 78
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:13:46 pm »
Pre ibang Human Torch sinasabi mo 2 version kasi ang Human Torch ng Marvel isa ay yong Human Torch ng Fantastic Four ay ung isa ay nung panahon pa ni Capt. America n s World War pa...

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 10:55:04 pm »
yan yung Android na Human Torch nung timeline ng Golden Age WW2, syempre para sa mga "True Believers" yung mga ganun fun facts, like only fans would know Dum Dum Duggan(yung naka Irish hat and may mustache) would eventually be one of Nick Fury's Senior Officers sa S.H.I.E.L.D

qtip

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 02:10:08 am »
yan yung Android na Human Torch nung timeline ng Golden Age WW2, syempre para sa mga "True Believers" yung mga ganun fun facts, like only fans would know Dum Dum Duggan(yung naka Irish hat and may mustache) would eventually be one of Nick Fury's Senior Officers sa S.H.I.E.L.D

yep! dum dum was there!

astig tong movie na to, daming cameo roles.hehe. at sympre ang trailer ng the avengers! woohoo!

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 02:46:07 am »
I knew I wasn't mistaken with Dum Dum!  laffman::
his signature MUSTACHE and Bowling Hat  laffman::

hindi ko alam na may Human Torch pala sa era ni Steve.
nice fact.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

padre_damazo

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 02:55:02 am »
can't wait sa Avenger's movie sa May 2012 yohhhooooo toast:: toast:: toast:: andun din si hawk eye toast::

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 03:07:35 am »
one thing they clearly left out is a Cameo by Wolverine aka Logan fighting with the Capt. hahaha mahihirapan pa sila i Tie-In sa Xmen and baka mahal pa ibayad nila kay Hugh Jackman

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 03:12:42 am »
one thing they clearly left out is a Cameo by Wolverine aka Logan fighting with the Capt. hahaha mahihirapan pa sila i Tie-In sa Xmen and baka mahal pa ibayad nila kay Hugh Jackman
eto rin inaabangan ko. kaso, wala  laffman::
medyo dyahe nga.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 03:14:29 am »
Stan Lee was also there as usual

"I thought he'd be taller!" Haha

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 03:22:56 am »

syempre hahahaha, General Lee

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 03:34:50 am »
the whole thor, iron man and captain america movies  were based on the Ultimate Universe continuity (most notable story arc was the civil wars tie-ins). The Torch paprika he was talking bout who Chris Evans' played belongs to the 616 universe.

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 03:39:12 am »
the whole thor, iron man and captain america movies  were based on the Ultimate Universe continuity (most notable story arc was the civil wars tie-ins). The Torch paprika he was talking bout who Chris Evans' played belongs to the 616 universe.
The Torch paprika he was talking bout who Chris Evans' played belongs to the 616 universe  (most notable story arc was the civil wars tie-ins)

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 06:42:17 am »
I don't think only hardcore fans will recognize Dum Dum Duggan.  He's pretty much everywhere these days, including the new Avengers cartoons, as well as appearances in high profile comic book titles (including covers) during the Civil War and Secret Invasion summer events. 

Heck, even the loud guy behind me in the movie house shouted "Uy si Duggan" when he first appeared in the prison break scene. 

Of course, he would reveal his true nature a few seconds later when his equally loud seat mate asked "sinong Duggan?"

His answer: "si Hacksaw Duggan," stated with absolute confidence.

What hardcore fans will recognize, I believe, are the Howling Commandos.  Though their group wasn't mentioned by name (though I may be mistaken about this), 2 of the original members were perfectly represented... minus a younger Nick Fury for some strange reason.

Now, the super hardcore fans will be the only ones who will recognize - without resorting to cheat sheets - the appearance of another member of the Invaders team aside from the Human Torch (and Bucky Barnes)... the un-costumed Union Jack (first iteration) in the form of   Montgomery Falsworth.

I believe everyone appreciates these "easter eggs" planted in many of the Marvel movies in the shared universe, especially when some of these easter eggs actually prove vital in latter films.  DC Comics should take down notes.  For all the almost 3 hour spectacle that was Green Lantern, not a slight reference to other characters nor other events was ever included.

A
the whole thor, iron man and captain america movies  were based on the Ultimate Universe continuity (most notable story arc was the civil wars tie-ins).

Civil War did not happen in the Ultimate Universe.  That was regular continuity.  If you'd recall, by the time the Civil War was taking place in what you refer to as the 616 universe, Jeph Loeb was busy destroying the Ultimate Universe in a crapfest he called Ultimatum. 

Additionally, though the movies are visually inspired by their Ultimate universe counterparts because of the latter's more modern take on these superheroes, they are not exclusively based on the Ultimate universe comic books.  Iron Man, for example, used the 616 model for its origin story, swapping elements for their modern versions.  In the Ultimate version, Tony Stark wasn't trying to survive from shrapnels piercing his heart, he was trying to survive from brain cancer.

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 06:49:57 am »

There was?  Wow!

If the reel existed, I think it was left out because of contractual issues regarding the film usage of the characters.  Captain America is under Paramount courtesy of Marvel Studios.  The X-men, on the other hand, are stuck with 20th Century Fox for the foreseeable future.  In 2009, Marvel Studios tried to steal the X-men back but they struck a legal dead end.

As part of their respective deals, major characters aren't allowed to cross over.  The same issue was at play when Colombia turned down 20th Century Fox's request to use Spider-Man for a cameo in the Daredevil movie.

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 09:51:48 am »
astig talaga kayo mga sir , mga true fan kayo :)
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 10:08:55 am »
sa Marvel Ultimate Alliance ko lang nakilala si Dum Dum Dugan.  ;D
i'm not a geek or extreme fanatic. just a simple fan ...

lambolambo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 12:51:49 pm »
wow napanuod ko na lahat lahat si human torch pala yun! haha nice one!

logan32

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 01:00:07 pm »

yah nakita ko sya hehe pero sa X-Men: First Class hindi ko nahagilap ang cameo ni Stan Lee

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 01:36:47 pm »
ang alam ko wala talaga siya sa first class

on marvel related news:
out na yung s1e01 english version ng ironman anime (2011) anime ha, not american animation

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 01:51:15 pm »
ang alam ko, may cameo role si Stan Lee sa mga character na may contribution siya or ginawa niya.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 01:52:32 pm »
on marvel related news:
out na yung s1e01 english version ng ironman anime (2011) anime ha, not american animation
season 1 episode 1?
saan na release? ang alam ko matagal na yung Iron Man anime. Blade na ngayon ...

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 04:49:44 pm »
i mean yung torrent version hehe.. puro jap raws lang kasi ang nakikita kong releases niya

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 04:06:14 am »
i mean yung torrent version hehe.. puro jap raws lang kasi ang nakikita kong releases niya
ah...mas tinatamad ako mag-torrent sa bahay kaya prefer ko DDL's  ;D
pero wala pa akong napapanuod sa kahit anong collaboration ng Marvel at MAD house.