Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: (Re)introducing...Pauline  (Read 3517 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
(Re)introducing...Pauline
« on: July 15, 2011, 10:14:40 am »
I originally posted these photographs at the Espiya Secret Society but--for my fellow Espiyas who have not seen them yet--permit me to re-post them in the Republic for all to see.

A bit of background: these snapshots were taken by a talented young lady named Patty Mendoza (see Introducing...Patty for her own photos) while taking a break during a pictorial she was conducting for one of her other friends. Apparently, Mademoiselle Mendoza thought that it would be fun to have an impromptu shoot featuring the girl in these pictures (she was just there to watch the proceedings). A little encouragement, a little stylistic touches, and here we have the results.

Now, without further adieu, ladies and gentlemen...allow me to present la demoiselle Pauline Fernandez.

(Some Espiyas might notice more than a passing resemblance that Pauline has to Cristine Reyes. Mlle. Mendoza commented on that herself and went on to add that Pauline could make a living as a model. To date, however, she has not done so. More's the pity, alas.)

(Credits go to the original photographers/posters/owners. Messrs. Moderators, please delete if this is a duplicate post. If there are any errors in the information provided, please make the necessary corrections. If these were posted in the wrong thread, please move them to the appropriate location. Thank you very much!)

(All photography and styling by Patty Mendoza; makeup by Louise Chan; all clothes are the model's own.)

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
Re: (Re)introducing...Pauline
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:24:09 pm »
ang ganda nya  ::inlove...
pero parang hawig sya ng local tv host sa MBM hindi ko matandaan ang name

online 24/7

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:34:00 pm »
nice 1 dude
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

puchiko100

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 06:56:56 pm »
cute nya... ;)
Let'z d0 tHe DeaTh DancE!!!

Goidz iN ThE HaUz!!..

""The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain..""

jongordz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 09:10:43 am »
cute smile! ::inlove
sana may bikini pics sya....