Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: A Little Heat For A Cold, Rainy Day  (Read 2807 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
A Little Heat For A Cold, Rainy Day
« on: June 24, 2011, 02:46:38 pm »
On a day that was marked by unrelentingly gloomy weather, count on one of the ladies of Eat Bulaga to make things a little better--such as the beauteous Pauleen Luna;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9CYQlFY9Ps&feature=player_embedded

Here's another link.

http://www.channel-pinoy.org/watch/v-284804?title=EAT%20BULAGA%206-24%20P2

If you saw it yesterday and just want to see it again or if you didn't see it, I hope you enjoy the performance, my fellow Espiyas!
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

anonymous69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 14
Re: A Little Heat For A Cold, Rainy Day
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 03:11:19 pm »
yeah... napanood ko to.. and pauleen is really hot! pero mas hot ung dance number nya together with rochelle last sat. parang ganyan din ung suot nya minus the stockings. damn ang kinis and ang puti! ang sarap paluin ng butt cheeks nya! sana may hot dance number ulit sya mamaya..  ::drool

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: A Little Heat For A Cold, Rainy Day
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 03:16:13 pm »
yeah... napanood ko to.. and pauleen is really hot! pero mas hot ung dance number nya together with rochelle last sat. parang ganyan din ung suot nya minus the stockings. damn ang kinis and ang puti! ang sarap paluin ng butt cheeks nya! sana may hot dance number ulit sya mamaya..  ::drool

I agree: Pauleen does have nice legs and a nice butt. For some reason, though, the stockings made her look especially hot in that performance.

I don't know if she'll dance today--I think the opening number will mostly be singing--but there's always a chance that she will bust a move and maybe even play the drums.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.