Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Kendall Jenner Bikini Photos (15 yrs old Half-sister of the Kardashian's Sister  (Read 3247 times)

brucewayne

• the capecrusaider
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • isang Finger ka lang!
Kendall Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is a teen model and TV personality who is featured on the E! reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has three older half-sisters, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, and Khloé Kardashian.

Kendall Jenner recently made a big splash with her sexy bikini photo shoot.  Fans of the young model and Keeping up With the Kardashians star love the photos and say that Jenner looks like her older sister, statuesque beauty Khloé Kardashian.  Critics wonder whether the photos are appropriate for a 15-year-old girl.

Ka-Espiyas, don't get me wrong on this. I just post her for your information. Bikini photos is not BASTUSIN as the photographer made it maybe bec. she's just under-age. But still I think she should not make this photoshoot.

yamatoyukihiro

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
she's fifteen? O_O ang matured talaga ng itsura ng mga bata sa ibang bansa.

tekko08

• take a walk in the wilderness of your mind, before your soul decides to die & leave infinity behind..
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • -who you want me kill-
mas maganda sya kesa ky Kim..

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
Naknam 1995 ako'y kaybilis tumanda.  ::lmao
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

kamoteng kahoy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
mas maganda sya kesa ky Kim..
eh parang kamukha nya si Khloe, manly jaw, para saakin pinaka ok si Kourtney sa mukha si Kim imba talaga katawan

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
kamukha ni khloe. haha parisukat ang mukha mas panalo pa din si Kim dian... :D