Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Anno1777 web-based massive multiplayer social and economic strategy game  (Read 1469 times)

tony_stark46

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
    • My teenbation collection
Mga kaespiya I just recently found this site at kung interested po kayo eh tignan nyo na lang...first time ko po kasing magpost karaniwan puro replies lang ibinibigay ko sa section ng computer hardware...

Details po:

What is ANNO1777 ?

ANNO1777 is an web-based massive multiplayer social and economic strategy game, which can be played within any browser client, like Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Chrome, etc, without the need for any additional downloads. It only requires the creation of an account, a fast process. You are a citizen living in 18h century, fighting your way on the social ladder. Unlike other online games, the virtual currency of ANNO1777 can be turned into real money and vice versa.

How do I set up an Account ?

You need to go on the home page and click the link Open Account. Carefully fill-in the details and in less than one minute the account is opened.

Why am I being asked for a mobile phone number ?

Any other web-game of this type has a very important rule: one player can have one and only one account. ANNO1777 is committed to drastically reduce the existence of multiple-accounts even more, because in our game the real-money are flowing in both directions. One such measurement against clones is the phone number verification.

How do I pass the Mobile Phone Number verification ?

After you log in for the first time in your newly created account you'll be prompted for your mobile phone number. Type your mobile phone number and press OK. In about 1 minute you will receive a SMS with your activation code. In the same page, type in the received code and the account is then activated and fully functional.

How can I earn real money playing ?

In ANNO1777 the virtual EURO can be turned into real EURO. A financial success in the virtual 18th century automatically means some real money for you right now.

Who pays the money the players withdraw ?

Real currency is being paid to the players by the company who runs the game. You can actually transfer money from your game to your bank account.

There are several currencies in the game. What currency can be exchanged for real money?

In the game there is virtual EURO, virtual GOLD and hundreds of local currencies belonging to private countries and territories. ONLY the virtual EURO can be exchanged for real EURO at a 1:1 rate. Basically 10 virtual EURO can be exchanged for 10 real EURO. Virtual EURO can be bought with virtual GOLD or with real EURO. Virtual GOLD can be bought using local currencies or by selling virtual EURO. You can earn local currency virtual money through work or other economic processes.

How can I transfer money to my game account ?

You can do this in Accountant Section, Euro Operations-Load Account tab. You have several options to load your account: By SMS, by Card, By Moneybookers, by AlertPay and by Neteller.

How can I withdraw money ?

Browse to Accountancy Page/EURO transactions/Withdraw money. You can withdraw through 2 methods. PayPal or Bank Transfer. To be able to receive the money go to -Payment Details- on the same page and carefully fill in the payment details.

How long till I get my money ?
All transfers are done within 48 hours.

Referral lang po ang pagjojoin eh kung medyo off topic pakimove na lang po mga mods thank you po...

http://www.anno1777.com/index.php?i=119723