Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: math homework  (Read 1988 times)

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
math homework
« on: November 06, 2005, 08:06:29 pm »
i read this from a newspaper in bali about a year or so ago

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself "two plus two, the son of bitch is four. Three plus six, the son of bitch is nine..." His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?" The little boy answered, "Im doing my math homework." "And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked. "Yes." came the reply.

Infuriated, the mother went to the school and confronted the teacher the next day. "What are you teaching my son in math?" The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition." The mother asked "And you are teaching them to say two plus two, the son of a bitch is four?" The teacher laughed. After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered "What I taught was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

BiG BaD YTTeRS

• The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Will Ever Be. YTTERS.PSnet
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Love Thy Wife. Love Thy Kid. Love Thy PinoySpy.
Re:
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:26:50 am »
bodieph...ok yan ah !!!!!
maturuan nga anak ko nyan...
hehehe

anne&jo

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 92
Re:
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 06:38:00 am »
nice work sir, it made me smile.
tnx

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."

chinita

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ...forget me not...
Re:
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:17:16 pm »
[size=12]Hahaha--I like it. I laughed out loud!  !haha It gave mean idea somehow... Maituro nga.   !haha  :| [/size][/b]
There are two kinds of people in thisworld...the ones that wants to be me and the ones that wants a part of me...