Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Dark Story Behind 3 Kings and the Star  (Read 7766 times)

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Doubt is the best element for seeking the reality
The Dark Story Behind 3 Kings and the Star
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:47:19 am »
Before I discuss the main topic of my post, please read first the Gospel of Matthew and Luke(see below)for you to know that I’m not inventing a story to fool you guys.

Matthew:
1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
 3. When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
 4. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
 5. And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
 6. And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
 7. Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
 8. And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
 9. When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
 10. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
 11. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
 12. And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
 13. And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
 14. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
 15. And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
 16. Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.(Matthew 2:1-16)

Luke:
4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
 5. To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
 6. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
 7. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
 8. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
 9. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
 11. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
 12. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
 13. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
 14. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
 15. And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
 16. And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. (Luke 2:4-16)

Tradition: It is said after the “STAR” lead the “wise men” from the east, they gave a gift to Jesus rest at the manger at that time.

Origin: Except in a short statement from the bible, “all of written story about the wise men was from a legend,” The Christmas Encyclopedia said.

The bible said: The bible did’nt stated the number of those wise men who visited Jesus. They might be two, three, four, five or more. In some version of the bible, they are called “wise men”.
But the original word used for this was “magoi” which means Astrologist or Magician-People who practiced unholy act that according to bible this was hated by Jehova. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12) Because of the long journey from the East, they did’nt reached Jesus in the manger. Instead, after a few months of journey, “they entered a house,” where Jesus was lied. In that place, they saw the “child with his mother Maria.”(-Matthew 2:11)

What kind of a “STAR” lured the Astrologist?
We will know the answer if we base to the the Star did. First, the men was not lured direct to Bethlehem, but to Jerusalem, wherein they asked about Jesus that heard by King Herod. Because of that, “Herod secretly gathered the Astrologists,” who said to him the new born King of Jews. After that, Herod said: seek the child, and when you find him inform me. But King Herod has a bad plan. The boastful King wanted to kill Jesus! (-Matthew 2: 1-8, 16)

And the STAR lured the Astrologists to Bethlehem. When they reached the place the star stop above the house where Jesus lived. (-Matthew 2:9, 10)

It’s clear that this damn thing was not an ordinary “STAR”! And why God who used Angels to send  a message will now suddenly use a star to lure the pagans. First, to the enemy of Jesus and then to the child itself. Did you get my point? The most accurate answer is: SATAN used the STAR for his evilish drama. This act can be done by SATAN (-2 Thessalonians 2:9).

--These are all based from the bible and from the history.—

I post this not because I’m anti Christ, I post this to share some knowledge and idea about the story behind Christianism and hopefully serve as a wake up call.
We all have a freedom….freedom to believe or just ignore my story. But if your interested, just pick up your bible (if you have, coz I don’t have  ;D) and read, study the gospel and verses that I’ve posted. For you to know the truth.
There is a saying, knowledge comes from finding the answer. And Jesus Christ said: You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (-John 8:32) my favorite verse…
I love Jesus and I praise him!

Sorry for my English, Im not good at grammar.. :D

"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

Dairycow

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • MOOOOOOO!
Re: The Dark Story Behind 3 Kings and the Star
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:09:52 am »
okay lang yun, si Christ parin naman talaga dapat ang bida ng pasko eh, pero naalala ko lang yung laging nababanggit samin ng pari pag may mga youth formation kami

"Akayin nyo ang mga ligaw na tupa"

^
well if satad DID really manupulated the stars, then baka gift niya yung pagans na yon kay jesus  ;)

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 01:15:52 pm »
...kung interesado sa topic na to... may gusto lang akong i share na interesting to read... "Secret teachings of all ages"by:Manly P.Hall.... "Babylonian Mystery"by:William Cooper...

alphaflight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 07:27:04 pm »
Genesis 50:20
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; [but] God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as [it is] this day, to save much people alive

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:07:33 am »
nakakatuuwa lng, yung star na yun...yun iyong lagi nating nkkta sa christmas tree at naging symbol na ng christmas.
"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:55:29 am »
You know it's a MYTH.
This season, celebrate REASON.

;D

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 04:55:23 am »
Genesis 50:20
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; [but] God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as [it is] this day, to save much people alive
genesis is old testament, this topic is in new testament. I think theres a big different

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 01:17:20 am »
parang 3 stars and The SUn yan o

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 01:29:15 am »
Dan Brown?  ???

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 04:19:05 am »
Dan Brown?  ???
Dan Brown is a novelist, this is a fact..binatay sa kung ano ang nakasulat sa bible and also history/historian/scholars/theologians agreed

happynewyear123

• Hearshot Kid Disaster
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 11:04:01 am »

Tradition: It is said after the “STAR” lead the “wise men” from the east, they gave a gift to Jesus rest at the manger at that time.

Origin: Except in a short statement from the bible, “all of written story about the wise men was from a legend,” The Christmas Encyclopedia said.

The bible said: The bible did’nt stated the number of those wise men who visited Jesus. They might be two, three, four, five or more. In some version of the bible, they are called “wise men”.
But the original word used for this was “magoi” which means Astrologist or Magician-People who practiced unholy act that according to bible this was hated by Jehova. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12) Because of the long journey from the East, they did’nt reached Jesus in the manger. Instead, after a few months of journey, “they entered a house,” where Jesus was lied. In that place, they saw the “child with his mother Maria.”(-Matthew 2:11)

What kind of a “STAR” lured the Astrologist?
We will know the answer if we base to the the Star did. First, the men was not lured direct to Bethlehem, but to Jerusalem, wherein they asked about Jesus that heard by King Herod. Because of that, “Herod secretly gathered the Astrologists,” who said to him the new born King of Jews. After that, Herod said: seek the child, and when you find him inform me. But King Herod has a bad plan. The boastful King wanted to kill Jesus! (-Matthew 2: 1-8, 16)

And the STAR lured the Astrologists to Bethlehem. When they reached the place the star stop above the house where Jesus lived. (-Matthew 2:9, 10)

It’s clear that this damn thing was not an ordinary “STAR”! And why God who used Angels to send  a message will now suddenly use a star to lure the pagans. First, to the enemy of Jesus and then to the child itself. Did you get my point? The most accurate answer is: SATAN used the STAR for his evilish drama. This act can be done by SATAN (-2 Thessalonians 2:9).

--These are all based from the bible and from the history.—

I post this not because I’m anti Christ, I post this to share some knowledge and idea about the story behind Christianism and hopefully serve as a wake up call.
We all have a freedom….freedom to believe or just ignore my story. But if your interested, just pick up your bible (if you have, coz I don’t have  ;D) and read, study the gospel and verses that I’ve posted. For you to know the truth.
There is a saying, knowledge comes from finding the answer. And Jesus Christ said: You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (-John 8:32) my favorite verse…
I love Jesus and I praise him!

Sorry for my English, Im not good at grammar.. :D

Sorry hindi ko gano gets yung point. Pakisabi kung tama yung mga sasabihin ko:

1. You mean yung sinasabi sa bible na "Star" eh gawa ni Satanas at hindi ng Diyos at hindi talaga nakita nung mga "wise men" si Jesus?
2. Base sa linya na sinabi mo na, I post this not because I’m anti Christ, I post this to share some knowledge and idea about the story behind Christianism and hopefully serve as a wake up call., sinasabi mo yung Christianism na nakagisnan ng mga tao ngayon is celebrating the "star" instead the "Christ" in "Christmas"?
With your last breath of air as the Earth comes trembling down, would you give her this last night and give up your life?

caloyzkie07

• Akatsuki Member
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 07:13:11 pm »
hahaha.. dont worry kapatid.. i think "all" those facts are in the bible.. but just because "sinners" ang pumunta kay jesus sa bethlehem doesnt mean na si satan na ang nag lure sa kanila.. in fact binago nga nila yung route nila ng umuwi na sila para di na sila mapansin ni herod

jesus did not come to this world for the righteous.. but for the sinners.. so tugma pa rin ang pag celebrate ng christmas..

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 07:27:59 pm »
but kung naniniwala ka sa lahat ng nasa bibble you damn well know how it ends.
magi are priests of zoroastrianism ang alam ko

so kung kay satan man o hindi it wont matter he knows din how it ends.

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 08:18:45 pm »
kung Star at hindi si Christ, parang ang pangit naman pakinggan na "merry STARMAS!!!! deym!!!
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 12:22:19 am »
Sorry hindi ko gano gets yung point. Pakisabi kung tama yung mga sasabihin ko:

1. You mean yung sinasabi sa bible na "Star" eh gawa ni Satanas at hindi ng Diyos at hindi talaga nakita nung mga "wise men" si Jesus?
2. Base sa linya na sinabi mo na, I post this not because I’m anti Christ, I post this to share some knowledge and idea about the story behind Christianism and hopefully serve as a wake up call., sinasabi mo yung Christianism na nakagisnan ng mga tao ngayon is celebrating the "star" instead the "Christ" in "Christmas"?

kung ibabase natin sa  ginawa ng star, oo gawa siya ni pareng satanas...ang punto ko d2, gawin  nating mga Christian ng tama ang pag-celebrate ng pasko despite sa maling pinamana sa atin ng mga sinaunang Kristiyano..ano pang magagawa natin nandiyan na yan e...ang sinaunang Kristiyano nag-focus sila sa pagpaparami instead na magfocus sa pagpapakalat ng tamang salita ng Diyos.
Did you know some Saints killed thousands of non believers? one of this was Saint Bartolome...(history prove it at siyempre tinatakpan nating mga Kristiano ksi khiya-hiya sa atin yun) thats Mahatma Gandhi said: I like Christ but I dont like the Christians...

Yung Star mas naging symbol na ng Christmas para sa mga bata instead instead of Jesus...dapat siya talaga ang center ng Christmas..d ko na sasabhin ang totoong pinanggalingan ng Christmas at malaking usapan na naman, but its annoying to me when I knew the origin of Christmas coz its not really came from Christians.

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 12:31:33 am »
hahaha.. dont worry kapatid.. i think "all" those facts are in the bible.. but just because "sinners" ang pumunta kay jesus sa bethlehem doesnt mean na si satan na ang nag lure sa kanila.. in fact binago nga nila yung route nila ng umuwi na sila para di na sila mapansin ni herod

jesus did not come to this world for the righteous.. but for the sinners.. so tugma pa rin ang pag celebrate ng christmas..

yes, tama ka po jan..tama ang Christmas para sa mga pamilya, magkakaibigan na nagmamahalan at nagbbgayan tuwing pasko..
Hindi ko lang alam kung tama na pag Chrismas eh may party, kasiyahan, lasengan then after 1 night stand.. ;D..but not all kapatid, ang punto ko lng naman d2 e "we should look for the real essense of Christmas"

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 12:37:09 am »
ahh btw brad happynewyear123, ang totoo po nyan dahil sa mahabang paglalakbay ng mga wise men hindi po nila naabutan si Jesus sa manger instead sa bhay na mismo..taliwas sa nakagisnan natin na naabutan kuno ng tatlong hari si Jesus sa manger which is taliwas sa sinasab sa bible..un lng po

ֆ™JinDa™ֆ

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • YOU WILL NEVER WIN.IF YOU NEVER BEGIN.
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 09:38:39 am »
e bakit pinaniwala tayo na naabutan ng wise men c jesus..?

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 10:23:37 am »
e bakit pinaniwala tayo na naabutan ng wise men c jesus..?
brad si Hesus pinanganak sa sabsaban pero naabutan siya ng mga wise men sa bahay na mismo at hindi sa sabsaban,at kung gus2 mo nga pruweba na hindi nga siya naabutan sa sabsaban paki-basa nlng po yan (Mateo 2:11). at ang binigay po na mga ginto na regalo kay Hesus ay galing kay Herodes na may masamang plano kay Hesus...

Ang kinagisnan natin na 3 hari at ang batang Hesus sa sabsaban ay gawa-gawa lang ng mga sinaunang Kristiyano...sab nga kung ano ang itinanim yun din ang aanihin, ang inaani natin ngaung mga modern Christians ang mga itinanim na mga kasinungalingan ng mga sinaunang Kristiano at sabi ko nga ano pa nga bang magagawa natin e nandiyan na yan kaya gawin nlng natin ng tama ang pagdiriwang sa diwa ng pasko.

At karagdagan ko Dec. 25 ay hindi date ng pinanganak si Kristo, sabi sa Historian maari siyang pinanganak ng october or november at wla rin naman nakasulat sa bible ng date ng pagkabuhay nya. Ang mahalaga ay dinadaos natin ang kanyang kapanganakan at wag na nating isipin kung kelan talga siya nabuhay sa mundo.

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 11:55:49 am »
Here we go again, Brod Madc and Brod DJDave? :)

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 02:28:41 pm »

Ang kinagisnan natin na 3 hari at ang batang Hesus sa sabsaban ay gawa-gawa lang ng mga sinaunang Kristiyano...

Merry Giftmas!  ;D

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 02:33:50 pm »

mga bro hindi naman talaga 3 kings yan....

aba eh saan ka nakakita ng tatlong hari na naglalakbay na walang kasamang kahit anong soldier o servant o alalay? at iiwan ba nila ang kingdom nila para maglakbay?

mas mabuti pang tawagin silang "wise man" or astrologer kasi marunong silang magbasa ng direction ng star...

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 08:43:49 pm »
Bakit siya naging dark?

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 11:43:18 pm »

aba eh saan ka nakakita ng tatlong hari na naglalakbay na walang kasamang kahit anong soldier o servant o alalay? at iiwan ba nila ang kingdom nila para maglakbay?

mas mabuti pang tawagin silang "wise man" or astrologer kasi marunong silang magbasa ng direction ng star...

tumpak ka po jan...

laruku

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 05:07:13 am »
okay naman yung argument na si satanas ang may pakana nang star kasi siya naman ang angel of light(lucifer) nung anghel pa siya.. malay niyo backjob niya yun sa heaven kaya ginawa niya.. ^_^