Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: in PHILIPPINE history,who do you think is the best PRESIDENT we had?  (Read 13666 times)

deeper one zero

• "In-depth binary focus"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • deeper ♥'s demi forever
    • "i" surf
Re: in PHILIPPINE history,who do you think is the best PRESIDENT we had?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 11:53:43 pm »
best president in philippine history will be manuel l. quezon. Quezon is the father of filipino language, by that time while the americans was the ruler of our country, quezon is the president and he actually coordinated the americans to learn english language to the filipinos.
"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE REAL."

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 12:06:45 am »
marcos pa rin no.1 para sa akin... hanggang ngayon naniniwala ako yung people power pa rin dahilan kaya walang sinusunod mga tao ngayon... nasobrahan ang kalayaan, inabuso...

wildwarrior

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 01:05:31 am »
marcos,and nobody even come close...

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2010, 01:59:00 am »
Marcos I think
1. bata pa ako noon pero yung parents at mga tito ko di kinailangang mag abroad.
2. Magaan ang buhay noon, pag pasko may paparty sa bahay nagpapakain mga tita ko sa mga bata at namimigay ng regalo
3. madami din akong baon.
4. May lupain ang lolo ko, maganda ang ani, may mga sasakyan.
5. nakakapglaro kami sa daan gang gabi.

Ewan ko after nun humirap ang bahay, wala ng party, gift giving, 1 na lang ang sasakyan, nabawasan ang lupain. Nagsipag abroad na din sila. Bihira nalang nagtatakbuhan sa daan aside sa mga lasing na naghahabulan. Bata pa ko noon siguro mababaw pa ang dahilan, pero sa palagay ko sapat na yun para piliin ko si Marcos pa din.

keroppi29

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 03:23:09 am »
FVR for me... we were tagged then as next tiger of Asia.. a lot of investors means lots of job opportunities for filipinos..., isa pa..., sobrang sipag ni FVR to promote our country.. nahirapan lang sya in the beginning because of the brown-outs and power shortage that CORY's regime past to him...
He is firmmed on decision making...
FVR and Enrile, People of the Phils. are the real heroes of EDSA na napakinabangan ni Tita Cory in the end...
Cory was too soft for a position of a President...

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 05:48:49 am »
the early years of marcos is the best presidency we had

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

caloyzkie07

• Akatsuki Member
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 06:56:56 am »
the early years of marcos was the best.. imagine Php 1.00 = $1.00? i think that did happen.. but kung worst naman.. marcos pa din.. as what have our ka espiya have posted almost $10 billion dollars? thats a lot of money in his time.. kaya kawawang cory.. wala man lang magastos ng umupo sya sa pwesto..

IMHO.. guess its magsaysay for me.. though not much on the economic side.. but the filipinos on his time have a great and simple life..

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 08:14:19 am »
i should say is that the best is yet to come... and we should be optimistic about that, and not stop working towards that goal of uplifting the our country and our people.
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

mr.ha

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2010, 08:36:38 am »
im not sure how people here pick marcos maybe because you didnt live and felt how he rule.  but the most damaging legacy he left for the filipino people is corruption.  sya yung root ng all corruption kaya ayan nanganak na ng nanganak at mas lalong lumala pa.  

i think you would consider him the best in his early term(s) pero nung late 60's and towards his last term he's considered the worst nandyan na yung kurakot at kaliwat kanang unjust arrests and killings.  

at higit sa lahat kaya ayokong ayoko sa kanya sya ang nagpa censor ng VOLTES V!  >:( >:( >:(

the best for me i think is Ramos.

stip

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Here we Go.. TOUCHDOWN!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2010, 10:13:01 am »
Marcos.. Kasi kahit kurap siya.. At least siya lang ang buwaya noon.. Di tulad ngayon.. Naglipana mga species nila sa gobyerno!

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2010, 10:30:21 am »
Si Diosdado Macapagal nalang.. for one.. dahil isinilang pa nya si gloria hahahaha  laffman:: laffman::

peewee1693

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2010, 03:13:46 pm »
It's MARCOS! Hands down.
You see guys, I'm from the South. You know, Ampatuan land,etc.. I was a young kid then but I can tell you this.  During the MArcos era, walang gagong Warlord na nagkakamaling maghari hari the way a lot of politicos do now.  Takot lang nila.  Marcos would not hesitate to drop the full hand of the law, and some.  No rebel threats. None.
Corruption was never like it is now.  It was a time when our roads were made by the Japanese,etc. Coz those days, government biddings were awarded to the LOWEST BIDDER! And standards were strict. Kaya po buhay pa ang mga kalsada na iyon.
I would like to answer those who argued about the national debt. I studied this part of history in Economics in college. Tama po na may utang tayo.  But that's the way every country is. Kung ang US nga ngayon, trillions of dollars ang utang.  The question that should be asked is, May plano bang bayaran, and the answer is a big YES. Ang ganda po ng mga programa ng gobyerno noon,and there is a part of it that was for debt payment. Ano pong ginawa ni Tita Cory, WALA.  Those programs na dapat na pambayad utang ay dahan dahan nang nawala. Corruption grew more than a thousand percent, and spread to the lowest branch of government.  She then made a constitution based on her personal vendetta for Marcos. Alam na po natin ang resulta nun, a Circus of an Election! She abolished the two-party system. Made the PnP the way it is ngayon. Thus the term "buwaya". Or our present image of cops with big tummies, and corrupt.  And the freedom of speech that made our country a mess. Mass media is now the biggest influence in politics. Tsk. Tsk!  In just one term of Aquino presidency, and she opened Pandora's box.  Kaya if you ask me kung may pag asa pa ba ang Pinas? Well, meron. Pero ewan ko lang kung abutan pa natin yun,or ng mga anak natin. :-[ :-[
GOD HELP US ALL!

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 12:09:12 am »
Marcos... pre-martial-law era!
"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"

~Muska~

• *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • ┌∩┐(â—£_â—¢)┌∩┐

ToyCar

• jack of all trades, master of none ;)
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2010, 12:26:37 am »
It's MARCOS! Hands down.
You see guys, I'm from the South. You know, Ampatuan land,etc.. I was a young kid then but I can tell you this.  During the MArcos era, walang gagong Warlord na nagkakamaling maghari hari the way a lot of politicos do now.  Takot lang nila.  Marcos would not hesitate to drop the full hand of the law, and some.  No rebel threats. None.
Corruption was never like it is now.  It was a time when our roads were made by the Japanese,etc. Coz those days, government biddings were awarded to the LOWEST BIDDER! And standards were strict. Kaya po buhay pa ang mga kalsada na iyon.
I would like to answer those who argued about the national debt. I studied this part of history in Economics in college. Tama po na may utang tayo.  But that's the way every country is. Kung ang US nga ngayon, trillions of dollars ang utang.  The question that should be asked is, May plano bang bayaran, and the answer is a big YES. Ang ganda po ng mga programa ng gobyerno noon,and there is a part of it that was for debt payment. Ano pong ginawa ni Tita Cory, WALA.  Those programs na dapat na pambayad utang ay dahan dahan nang nawala. Corruption grew more than a thousand percent, and spread to the lowest branch of government.  She then made a constitution based on her personal vendetta for Marcos. Alam na po natin ang resulta nun, a Circus of an Election! She abolished the two-party system. Made the PnP the way it is ngayon. Thus the term "buwaya". Or our present image of cops with big tummies, and corrupt.  And the freedom of speech that made our country a mess. Mass media is now the biggest influence in politics. Tsk. Tsk!  In just one term of Aquino presidency, and she opened Pandora's box.  Kaya if you ask me kung may pag asa pa ba ang Pinas? Well, meron. Pero ewan ko lang kung abutan pa natin yun,or ng mga anak natin. :-[ :-[
GOD HELP US ALL!

very well said chief. i couldn't agree more.

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2010, 02:55:13 am »
To start of my short list contains only two names: Erap and GMA. There were two presidents (I think) before that since I entered the world but I wouldn't count it. Why would I? I'm voting for my own opinion. Not the opinion I got from history books. That's the way I will vote. I make mistakes but I'm not STUPID.

1. GMA - Her most important accomplishment is she kept the Philippines in one piece. She stood firm, please the right people, balanced out issues. After the fall of Erap Estrada, stability was and only priority.

2. Erap - One thing Erap had was charisma. He was actually doing well. His programs were popular especially in the province. Unsurprisingly, he was unseated by the people who didn't vote for him. The nomination is a joke. No matter who wins, he or she would still be a minority. In 1998 elections, 15m voters didn't write Erap's name in the ballot. He also lost Manila.

3. Marcos - I heard this and that. I imagine this or that. Imagine unicorns. Think for yourself. You're the one answering the question. Invite that person to share his opinion. DUMBASS.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2010, 03:06:08 am »
To start of my short list contains only two names: Erap and GMA. There were two presidents (I think) before that since I entered the world but I wouldn't count it. Why would I? I'm voting for my own opinion. Not the opinion I got from history books. That's the way I will vote. I make mistakes but I'm not STUPID.

1. GMA - Her most important accomplishment is she kept the Philippines in one piece. She stood firm, please the right people, balanced out issues. After the fall of Erap Estrada, stability was and only priority.

2. Erap - One thing Erap had was charisma. He was actually doing well. His programs were popular especially in the province. Unsurprisingly, he was unseated by the people who didn't vote for him. The nomination is a joke. No matter who wins, he or she would still be a minority. In 1998 elections, 15m voters didn't write Erap's name in the ballot. He also lost Manila.

3. Marcos - I heard this and that. I imagine this or that. Imagine unicorns. Think for yourself. You're the one answering the question. Invite that person to share his opinion. DUMBASS.

grabe ka naman JOEBLACK...

it was a free for all question and the TS reminded us to KEEP IT CLEAN!

bakit meron pang STUPID at DUMBASS???????

sa STUPID at DUMBASS k ba ipinaglihi ng nanay mo at puro ka yata sama ng loob?

::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2010, 05:37:42 pm »
grabe ka naman JOEBLACK...

it was a free for all question and the TS reminded us to KEEP IT CLEAN!

bakit meron pang STUPID at DUMBASS???????

sa STUPID at DUMBASS k ba ipinaglihi ng nanay mo at puro ka yata sama ng loob?

::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate ::investigate

Man, that's terrible. You only see word per word. I never called anyone dumbass or stupid. Go learn to read. Ok, please read my last post from left to right and top to bottom. Next time, remind me to translate it to flash cards.

Ipinaglihi? Well, there's only a "type" of people who uses that word to fireback or give an insult. Ipinaglihi? Hey, Now I know Internet Providers were serious about bringing the internet access to everyone.

(Moderators: First, I didn't address anyone. That is very clear but somehow it was misunderstood. Is that my fault? No unless you admit lesser minds do exist in this forums. Second, everyone uses those words. Third, he addressed me directly and posted off topic questions. I only replied.)

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

jflash23

• hindi dahil matagal kana sa espiya tama ka na..
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • iba ang pisikal sa marumi..ROW 4
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2010, 05:42:29 pm »
relax lang mga pare..

FTT

para sa akin kahit kelan hindi naging magaling ang magnanakaw

nenji

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 06:07:54 am »
1st - Marcos - why? - $1 = Php 1
2nd - Garcia - why? pumunta sa bahay namin sa Bacolod, Isa ang lolo ko sa Legal Adviser nya...

jongordz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 10:13:24 am »
siguro i would chose marcos because he is very smart, sya yata ang pinakamatalino na president ever. grabe sya magdisiplina. kaya lang sa martial law maraming tao ang namatay...
then magsaysay din kasi simple sya para talaga sya sa mga mahirap, kaya lang naputol term nya kasi na crash plane nya. sayang!

ryan_yu2001

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 12:13:00 am »
i heard that magsaysay was assassinated thats why his airplane crushed in the mountain of cebu.  the hell is there any airport on that side of cebu... assassinated by the people who doesnt want masses to benefits the wealth of the country.... maybe americans//?? hahahaha

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2011, 03:27:34 am »
nagtataka lang ako bakit kapag sinabing marcoss e napasama na nyan tao parang sukdulan ang kanyang pagiging kurapation

pero tinanong ba natin ang statistics

1. Mas malaki ang inutang ni GMA na mas malaki kaysa sa mga sumunod sa kanya 
2. Mas maraming namatay na journalist sa panahon ni GMA
3. mas maraming nabulsa si GMA

and Yet the bottomline e kasalanan kase ni MArcos Duh!!!! pinamana sa atin bullshit mentality

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2011, 04:44:01 am »
ano ba naman, nambuhay na naman ng matagal nang patay, tapos 4 posts lang

i sense a spammer in the making

camotekah

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2011, 05:03:27 am »
FERDINAND MARCOS!!!!!!!! sana meron pang isang katulad nya na muling maibabalik ang kasaganaan a disiplina ng pilipinas..:D