Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Inviting All Spies @ Chapter Ragnarok Online  (Read 32100 times)

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Inviting All Spies @ Chapter Ragnarok Online
« Reply #575 on: March 26, 2010, 06:31:53 pm »
About the PVP thing, Champ VS Creator if i were a champ to battle a creator that would be using Pneuma 1st thing to avoid Acid Demo, Asura him if he gets close enough and with enough SP you should be able to hit him. if he tries to acid bomb your place, then work your way out, body snap away - body snap get close - Asura, and if he want's to battle long range i Pneuma myself and TSS him all the way.

I don't see any reason why a Creator without a GR/Devi armor would intentionally get close to a Champ. Body Relocation - Asura? Nice idea. Unfortunately, there is a 2 second delay before you could use Asura Strike after using body relocation. With mid dex, a biochemist would have casted 2 Acid Bombs before your Champ could shout "Asura Strike !!". Alternatively, Cart Revo the Champ to get him out of his Asura range. And what if the Creator is constantly moving? As I've said before, a decent Creator wouldn't rely on Acid Bomb alone. Ayaw mo umalis sa Pneuma mo? Fine. I'll let my homunculus do the fighting. I could also summon marine spheres.

And that's just 1 on 1 sa pvp. Pano kaya pag GvG or WoE with multiple SinXs and Creators with tons of Bottles na?

Yun ba epekto ng ED card? akala ko ugliness galing pala hehehehehe
Yep. Mas madami sya benefits compared sa Marc Card, and the cons are almost negligible. Kaya lang hindi yan gagana pag lagi kang naka AFK.
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #576 on: March 26, 2010, 07:35:37 pm »
Di na ako AFK pag 2 online na lang tas ikaw pa ang isa wahahaha
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

Phantom Assassin Mortred

• " I don't regret the act. I just regret how it turned out. "
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • " Built for the Kill "
« Reply #577 on: March 27, 2010, 06:29:13 am »
Diskarte na lang magdadala dyan.  >:D