Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Request: Kilalanin  (Read 1277 times)

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
Request: Kilalanin
« on: January 09, 2010, 11:39:43 am »
Kanina bago magtanghali nang binuksan ko ang radio naabutan ko ang forum na ito na ginanap sa DLSU at ang moderator si Mike Enriquez. Kasali si Noynoy, si Gordon, si Villar at si Teodoro. Sila lang ang pumunta. Sinabi na may maga-upload daw sa youtube pero I'm wondering kung walang nakapagrecord? Maganda ang topics at walang commercial break for 3 hours. Nakalimutan na namin magluto hanggang tanghali na.  ::investigate

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
Re: Request: Kilalanin
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 08:46:27 pm »
I was able to listen thru the radio coz I duno how I can view it thru internet streaming altho Mr. Mike was saying it can be viewed on the net.  The crowd seems to be a mixture of students from DLSU and residents of Ayala Alabang - hence, a more discerning audience.  Here are my observations:

1.  To the uninitated, they all seem to speak "knowledgeable" of what they want to achieve;
2.  Mr. Noynoy wants to tell us that he is crusading for a government with morals;
3.  Mr. Manny is saying that we can achieve a better Philppines with a citizenry working with their own initiatives;
4.  Mr. Gibo is saying a better Philippines is achieved with new set of laws, standards and guidelines implemented on everyone.

For me, all those are still "motherhood" statements.  Any proposal for change has to have technical and financial dimensions.  While I concede that they might be keeping their plans to others para hindi makopya, at this point, they have to have a clear cut agenda and specific programs defining how they can be achieved.  Madaling sabihin na mag lagay ng bagong morality standards but the question is how you propose to do that on a practical level - how do you make a congressman forego his pork barrel.  Anyone can say we tell people to be enterpreneurs but how do you coax the banks to lend - how do you tell the bankers to change their lending policies or how do you propose to get the Bangko Sentral to have low cost funds available thru the commercial banks.  If you want to propose new laws or rules, how do you get congressmen to pass bills na mabilis without pork barrel incentives?

If wala masagot sa ganyan, then, maybe, we just look at their public service records and compare na lang and maybe, pray to God na gagawin na nila ang mga nagawa nila for public service before.  What I mean by public service is yun mga ginawa na walang kapalit na pork barrel or ginawa not in the course of their normal jobs or responsibilities sa trabaho nila pero mga ginawa outside or more of their duties as a public servant or as an enterpreneur.  Gumawa ka nga ng maraming bahay pero tingnan mo naman ang mga sizes ng low-cost houses mo and ask yourself kung ikaw mismo eh titira sa ganun kaliit na house.  May advocacy ka ba?  May stand ka ba sa mga public issues?

Personally, those are my questions.  Di pa rin ako decided who to vote.  These are all assumptions na meron election pero I dont think meron election.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
Re: Request: Kilalanin
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 02:51:18 am »
GKhan

wala naman talagang election sa Pinas that's the reality of it

kung sasabihin mong vote wisely kamang-mangan yun

yung lolo kung namayapa nanalo sya sa bilangan we have all the data sa mga precint nun pagdating ng announcement hindi sya nanalo

sa panahon ngayon kung sino ang may Guns, Goons, Money sya ang mananalo at sino ang highest bidder sa comelec

kaya ngayon gatasan na ang mga politiko at least dun lang tayo nakakaganti