Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Alliance of NDF allied Leftists with Villar: Your take  (Read 2175 times)

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
Alliance of NDF allied Leftists with Villar: Your take
« on: December 18, 2009, 01:14:07 pm »
I cant understand why the pro-Joma Left (NDF linked groups) like ocampo and masa must side with a  capitalist. They are contradicting themselves.

Unless of course the pro-Joma left is out to choose the candidate which could best create the best environment for their trade of sowing mayhem and confusion. I for one do not believe that Ocampo, Masa,  and others  who have immersed themselves in the system in behalf of the National Democratic Front are doing fiscalizing. They are there to subvert the system from within. They are there to serve as living proof to the so called masses that the system will not not or will never work.

It's kind of funny that their very support for Villar is living proof that Villar's platform is the kind that would serve the National Democratic Front's interest. Considering that the NDF allied groups like Bayan Muna, Kilusang Mambubukid ng Pilipinas and Gabriela tend to take strength from the mistakes of the establishment to validate their ideology.

The logical conclusion is that a Villar Presidency will only worsen the current woes of the country otherwise the NDF allied groups like Bayan Muna, Kilusang Mambubukid ng Pilipinas and Gabriela will not ally themselves with him if they see that he will bring reform and progress.

As you can see, a genuine Reform and Progressive President in Malacanang will only serve to weaken them and illustrate that there is no need for a revolution beacuse after all pwede naman pala ma-resolve ang problema ng bansa sa mapayapang paraan.

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Alliance of NDF allied Leftists with Villar: Your take
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:49:27 pm »
I think they (leftist) are more traditional politicians than being a communist or what have you. They are already sucked in the game of Philippine politics that is go (anytime) where there is money.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:09 am »
i totally agree with spikespeigel... kahit kay gloria, umalyado yang mga yan eh, pro nung di nila maiupo ang mga sarili nila gamit si gloria, ng-anti administration na naman sila.pro more than a tactic to position themselves as left-wing senators, i believe that money is the greater incentives for these turn-coats...
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

uzamaki4000

• Ka-Tisyu ng Mundo
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 08:37:46 am »
Change of times yan.  Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.  laffman::
SEEK AND DESTROY - TISSUE STYLE

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 08:52:59 am »
noon panay angal ang mga yan sa "pork barrel fund"  .. ng maupo sa puwesto nawala ang ingay... pag pera na ang usapan nawala ang kanilang pinaglaban .... ngayon nasa kay villar sila , at maraming pera si villar , ang tanong ay magkano kaya ibinayad sa kanila

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 03:01:24 pm »
asan kaya mga kaespiya nating tibak?hehehe, joke lng mga boss, just curious about your reaction lng po regardiong this matter...
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 03:02:33 am »
I remember Manolo Quezon touching on this topic on the explainer. The left allied with NDF and Joma arent after reforms. They want to supplant the system which explains why they want the system to fail.Reform is anathema to their real agenda subverting the system from within.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 04:05:03 am »
mga leftist

ang alam lang nila ay mag-rally, magsunog, at mag create ng traffic

wala pa akong nakitang leftist na nagtayo ng business at tinulungan ang mga mahihirap
wala pa akong nakitang leftist na gumawa ng kakaiba para labanan ang corruption

ang nakikita ku lang ay isang opposition yan ay si Binay

electric jeep at Biodiesel yang ang tunay na leftist

nakakakurakot sila Tax Oil hindi huwag kang gumamit ng Oil
nakakakorakot sila sa Energy magtayo ka ng secret facility na may solar panel libre ang charge ng mga electric jeep ganyan ang leftist