Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ANC Presidential Forum  (Read 9929 times)

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: ANC Presidential Forum
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 06:00:31 am »
GORDON... toast::

chauncey_xyz

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 06:16:08 am »
Dick Gordon ako.. very ambitious answers.. at napatunayan na niya na kaya niyang gawin yung mga pinagsasabi niya.. i think magaling siyang magpatakbo ng mga tao..  toast::

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 06:30:36 am »
mas mahusay mga sagot ni gordon. sablay si gibo pagdating sa tanong tungkol sa private army at warlords.

shivarobert

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • i Learn Today that i need you more each day
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 07:34:55 am »
ERAP: Luho? Luho ko ay ang tulungan ang mahihirap!

parang nakakaloko na dito si erap nung pinanuod ko.. parang mga walang pinagaralan ung mga nasa harapan nya para bolahin ng ganyan

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 07:55:14 am »
pa-share naman ng video!

ok sumagot nga itong si Gibo...
yun nga lang alaga kasi ni Gloria...
tsk tsk tsk!
 music::

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 12:15:08 pm »
Get ready espiyas, this maybe lenghty again. Here's another episode of my thoughts running wild.

I started watching the debate & tried to clear my mind of any prejudice & will solely base my judgments on the candidates’ answers.

JC delos Reyes was just simply to raw to be the in the league of the real presidential candiates. I think even he knows he got circumcised with that debate.

Mr Perlas, well his answers were vague so I'll take it if he ever gets to be a president, our futures will be quite vague as well.

Bro. Villanueva, well I think he's just too one sided & too drunk with his morals that instead of that being his secret weapon, his morals may even be his downfall.

I remember a joke that relates to people like Bro. Villanueva. "If you want to get rich real quick, start your own religion & impose a mandatory deduction on your follower's salary."

Erap, well, any Filipino with even just a tiny drop of logic in them will know that voting for him is nothing short of committing a mortal sin. I mean, c'mon, what other proof do you need to let you believe Erap is all bark & absolutely no bite?!

Erap made that debate into a comedy show! For crying out loud that's supposed to be an opportunity to showcase your talent, logic, & skills(if there are any!) to the entire nation or even to the entire world why you deserve a seat in the highest position in our country!

He's very adamant in repaying his debt of gratitude to the poor, well as Penn & Teller would always say, that's bullsh**!

I was looking forward to hear what Manny Villar has to say or why he deserves my vote on 2010. But I was really disappointed that he wasn't there.

This nationwide broadcast of the presidential aspirants' debate is, I believe one of the best ways to convince to the Filipino people why they should cast their vote on you.

If Villar was really really serious about his ambition in becoming the next president, then no appointment, other than an immediate family being rushed to the hospital or his wife delivering their baby could be more important.

Now, I left Dick Gordon & Gibo Teodoro because, they're by far the only candidates that took this debate seriously. Their answers were dead center, head on & direct to the point. I can't emphasize it better than that.

I like Dick Gordon's answers to all the questions because, to simply put it, they make sense. He appears to be very ambitious, at the same time being honest & seems to have a plan in implementing his platforms.

However, it all come downs to one choice in casting my vote on who the next president will be. By this time, you may surely have surmised who my choice is. Gibo Teodoro.

I'm sorry but I really can't make any sense of him being accused as a puppet of PGMA. This is just my opinion but a lot of Filipinos really dislike PGMA because they all believed the oppositions’ accusations of her which until this day, have not been proven.

Do you think the opposition are all saints & did not commit any of the accusations they're throwing at PGMA? Do you realize that they're giving her such bad publicity because they want to be where she is?

C'mon people, let's practice a little bit of logic here. Each story, accusation or whatever you may call it has two sides.
I for one believe that PGMA is an effective president. Though a far far cry from being perfect, she has the guts to make tough calls & decisions.

Remember, not everything popular is right & for the greater good. Sometimes a good leader will have to make a decision where a lot of people aren't going to be happy about it.

Almost every time I hear a lot of people speak about what traits & attributes a good leader has to have, it makes me realize that we're nothing short of demanding absolute perfection.

It's almost like wanting God Himself to take over the presidency of our country.

I was pissed off big time when e-vat was implemented but look at us now? A lot of Pinoys didn't realize that the Philippines didn't take the full impact of the global economic crisis because we had enough money to shield us from full harm.

Sure, the number of poor people are staggeringly increasing by the day but do you think it's just the Philippines having that problem? Look at our neighbors in Africa, a lot of people are literally dying of hunger.

I'm quite amazed how almost each tragedy that hits our country like the Maguindanao massacre seems to be PGMA's fault. It's almost as good as saying that it's PGMA's fault why we were devastated by two deadly storms.

We blame PGMA because of the non-stop increase in oil prices. With all due respect but I don't think that even US President Barrack Obama can stop the oil price hike.

We always blame PGMA & the government why a lot of us are so underprivileged, but don't you all realize that the blame might be on us?

I think there's only one reason why there are so many of us that are either really poor or in neck deep debts. BAD SPENDING HABITS.

We squander away our hard earned money on almost useless things. Like say Juan, a jeepney driver who earns P250 a day. After a long day of work, goes out with his buddies & celebrates his hard day's work with booze.

He then goes home only to realize that he now only has P100. He now scratches his head & tries to figure out how he can give his family a decent meal on their table.

Or like say Maria, an office clerk who earns about P300 a day. After her shift, she drops by SM or Ayala. She does a bit of window shopping to relieve some stress. Then lo & behold, she sees a really attractive pair of sandals.

She just can't help herself but give in. She believes that saving money is just a big waste of time because you can't take money with you when you die.

Do these stories sound familiar? Those are but only 2 examples of us Pinoy's bad spending habits.

I’m not here telling you to vote for Gibo Teodoro, but I’m pleading to my fellow Filipino brethren, here & abroad to please think for the greater good.

Sad to say but the poor are so easily manipulated. Just give them a measly amount of money & they already pledge their allegiance & loyalty to that candidate.

I’m sorry to say this but their logic is so narrow & simple that in their mind, they already have this perception that that candidate will be able to help them in their misery just because that candidate gave them an amount that may be good for a few days of nourishment.

This Is how it really is with the poor. Although of course there may be exceptions but generally speaking, this is how it is, one way or the other.

The least that I can do is pray & trust God that He will empower all the Pinoys, here and abroad with sound judgment, at least when it really matters during election day.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 01:19:24 pm »
lengthy nga sir pero i'd like your point...
medyo nabawasan ang nega image nina Gibo sa akin.  :applause
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 01:32:37 pm »
@chocho_qta

another essay.. but as usual, it's a good read.. toast:: finger4u

oops.. wala palang goldfinger dito.. ;D

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 01:45:18 pm »
yeah...i know it's really kinda lengthy LuCiel07..  ;D

i apologize for that but i had to let out what was on my mind.. i'm also happy to be able to show you a different perspective today LuCiel07.  toast::

i also appreciate the compliment & the gold finger master dave.. :D

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 09:32:14 pm »
@ master dave,

yeah i just also noticed that there's no goldfinger here.. well it's the thought that counts for me..  :D

anyways,

i'm really sorry but I just realized that i hadn't included Noynoy Aquino.

I think his popularity is only boosted by the death of his well beloved mother, Cory & by his popular sister along with everyone in the showbiz industry who supports him.

He was the only one who was reading while showcasing himself to the Filipino people when everybody else wasn't.

But regardless of that, I think his answers were not really solid compared to Dick Gordon & Gibo Teodoro. I don't see him having an iron strong will to impose his power as a president & may most likely be depending on a lot of people to make the decisions for him.

Eventually, he'll end up as the puppet to those who're making the decisions for him. I guess he's simply not strong & good enough to be the next president. Maybe not just yet, who knows maybe he'll be different the next time around.

monkey d luffy

• GearThird
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • eslupmi d rorepme
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 09:52:50 pm »
bad trip nag galing sumagot ni gibo, hindi theoretical na solution kundi concrete and solid solutions. .   ayoko pa naman sa kanya hehehehe

si gordon ok din. . .   si erap nakakatawang nakakaasar
A man never needs a reason to wear a suit

helios

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 10:04:08 pm »
Nagsisikap at tiyaga pa.

Haha! Saan?  ;)

helios

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 10:12:04 pm »
Get ready espiyas, this maybe lenghty again. Here's another episode of my thoughts running wild.

I started watching the debate & tried to clear my mind of any prejudice & will solely base my judgments on the candidates’ answers.

JC delos Reyes was just simply to raw to be the in the league of the real presidential candiates. I think even he knows he got circumcised with that debate.

Mr Perlas, well his answers were vague so I'll take it if he ever gets to be a president, our futures will be quite vague as well.

Bro. Villanueva, well I think he's just too one sided & too drunk with his morals that instead of that being his secret weapon, his morals may even be his downfall.

I remember a joke that relates to people like Bro. Villanueva. "If you want to get rich real quick, start your own religion & impose a mandatory deduction on your follower's salary."

Erap, well, any Filipino with even just a tiny drop of logic in them will know that voting for him is nothing short of committing a mortal sin. I mean, c'mon, what other proof do you need to let you believe Erap is all bark & absolutely no bite?!

Erap made that debate into a comedy show! For crying out loud that's supposed to be an opportunity to showcase your talent, logic, & skills(if there are any!) to the entire nation or even to the entire world why you deserve a seat in the highest position in our country!

He's very adamant in repaying his debt of gratitude to the poor, well as Penn & Teller would always say, that's bullsh**!

I was looking forward to hear what Manny Villar has to say or why he deserves my vote on 2010. But I was really disappointed that he wasn't there.

This nationwide broadcast of the presidential aspirants' debate is, I believe one of the best ways to convince to the Filipino people why they should cast their vote on you.

If Villar was really really serious about his ambition in becoming the next president, then no appointment, other than an immediate family being rushed to the hospital or his wife delivering their baby could be more important.

Now, I left Dick Gordon & Gibo Teodoro because, they're by far the only candidates that took this debate seriously. Their answers were dead center, head on & direct to the point. I can't emphasize it better than that.

I like Dick Gordon's answers to all the questions because, to simply put it, they make sense. He appears to be very ambitious, at the same time being honest & seems to have a plan in implementing his platforms.

However, it all come downs to one choice in casting my vote on who the next president will be. By this time, you may surely have surmised who my choice is. Gibo Teodoro.

I'm sorry but I really can't make any sense of him being accused as a puppet of PGMA. This is just my opinion but a lot of Filipinos really dislike PGMA because they all believed the oppositions’ accusations of her which until this day, have not been proven.

Do you think the opposition are all saints & did not commit any of the accusations they're throwing at PGMA? Do you realize that they're giving her such bad publicity because they want to be where she is?

C'mon people, let's practice a little bit of logic here. Each story, accusation or whatever you may call it has two sides.
I for one believe that PGMA is an effective president. Though a far far cry from being perfect, she has the guts to make tough calls & decisions.

Remember, not everything popular is right & for the greater good. Sometimes a good leader will have to make a decision where a lot of people aren't going to be happy about it.

Almost every time I hear a lot of people speak about what traits & attributes a good leader has to have, it makes me realize that we're nothing short of demanding absolute perfection.

It's almost like wanting God Himself to take over the presidency of our country.

I was pissed off big time when e-vat was implemented but look at us now? A lot of Pinoys didn't realize that the Philippines didn't take the full impact of the global economic crisis because we had enough money to shield us from full harm.

Sure, the number of poor people are staggeringly increasing by the day but do you think it's just the Philippines having that problem? Look at our neighbors in Africa, a lot of people are literally dying of hunger.

I'm quite amazed how almost each tragedy that hits our country like the Maguindanao massacre seems to be PGMA's fault. It's almost as good as saying that it's PGMA's fault why we were devastated by two deadly storms.

We blame PGMA because of the non-stop increase in oil prices. With all due respect but I don't think that even US President Barrack Obama can stop the oil price hike.

We always blame PGMA & the government why a lot of us are so underprivileged, but don't you all realize that the blame might be on us?

I think there's only one reason why there are so many of us that are either really poor or in neck deep debts. BAD SPENDING HABITS.

We squander away our hard earned money on almost useless things. Like say Juan, a jeepney driver who earns P250 a day. After a long day of work, goes out with his buddies & celebrates his hard day's work with booze.

He then goes home only to realize that he now only has P100. He now scratches his head & tries to figure out how he can give his family a decent meal on their table.

Or like say Maria, an office clerk who earns about P300 a day. After her shift, she drops by SM or Ayala. She does a bit of window shopping to relieve some stress. Then lo & behold, she sees a really attractive pair of sandals.

She just can't help herself but give in. She believes that saving money is just a big waste of time because you can't take money with you when you die.

Do these stories sound familiar? Those are but only 2 examples of us Pinoy's bad spending habits.

I’m not here telling you to vote for Gibo Teodoro, but I’m pleading to my fellow Filipino brethren, here & abroad to please think for the greater good.

Sad to say but the poor are so easily manipulated. Just give them a measly amount of money & they already pledge their allegiance & loyalty to that candidate.

I’m sorry to say this but their logic is so narrow & simple that in their mind, they already have this perception that that candidate will be able to help them in their misery just because that candidate gave them an amount that may be good for a few days of nourishment.

This Is how it really is with the poor. Although of course there may be exceptions but generally speaking, this is how it is, one way or the other.

The least that I can do is pray & trust God that He will empower all the Pinoys, here and abroad with sound judgment, at least when it really matters during election day.

Nice analysis po! Muhkhang kay Gordon nga ako.  finger4u

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2009, 12:45:11 am »
Gordon tyo. kung sa talino d sila nagkakalayo ni gibo. pero sa nagawa ang laki ng lamang niya kay gibo. sa public service number 1 din c gordon.

EARLY LIFE AND CAREER

He was born on August 5, 1945 to James Leonard Tagle Gordon (the first mayor of Olongapo City) and Amelia Juico Gordon (first city mayor of Olongapo City). On 1954, he completed his elementary education at the Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Manila and on 1962, he completed his secondary education at the Ateneo de Manila University. He stayed in Ateneo and completed his tertiary education, earning a degree of Bachelor of Arts, major in History and Government in 1966. He was a student leader having been consistently elected president of his class. On 1975, he graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Laws at the University of the Philippines College of Law after taking a break in 1971 to ran for the Constitutional Convention. Prior to that he topped the 1969 UP Student Council elections leading to the First Quarter Stormand joined the Upsilon Sigma Phi in 1968. From 1966 to 1967 he became a Brand Manager for Procter and Gamble Philippines. Towards the end of the 1960s, he helped his mother Amelia run the government of Olongapo after his father James Leonard Gordon was assassinated. With the declaration of Martial Law after finishing his law degree and passing the bar, he became an Associate of ACCRA Law Offices.

EARLY POLITICAL CAREER

On 1971, while still a law student at UP, he was elected as a delegate of the constitutional convention that drafted the 1973 Constitution representing the first district of Zambales. He was the youngest delegate of the convention and swore former President Diosdado Macapagal into office. In 1980, he ran as mayor of Olongapo City. In 1983, Olongapo became a highly urbanized City. Having been a victim of crime with the assassination of his father then MayorJames Leonard T. Gordon in 1967, Gordon managed to transform Olongapo from a "sin city" to "model city" with various innovations in local governance namely color coded transport system, public markets' expansion, integrated solid waste management program, vendors' cooperatives, community organizations and many other public and community development programs. In 1986, Gordon and Joseph Estrada became two of the local executives who refused to vacate their positions after the government reorganization by President Corazon Aquino. Gordon gave way for the Aquino appointed Officer-In-Charge after a formal written directive from the Executive Secretary representing Aquino was issued. In 1986 he joined Philippine Vice President Salvador Laurel in reorganizing the Nacionalista Party around the country. They campaigned for a "No" vote on the 1987 Constitution framed by the Aquino appointed constitutional convention. In 1988, he was elected as mayor with the help of the Nationalist People's Coalition a breakaway of the Nacionalista Party under former Ambassador Eduardo "Danding" Cojuangco.

SBMA & SUBIC BAY FREEPORT

In the 1992 local elections, Gordon won a landslide victory and was reelected as mayor of Olongapo City. 1993, a citizen questioned Gordon's dual duty as mayor of Olongapo City and as chairman of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority. The Supreme Court decided that Gordon must hold one position. Gordon decided to vacate his position as Mayor and assumed the position of SBMA chairman in full capacity. In the 1995 local elections, his wife Katherine, a three term Congresswoman, was elected mayor of Olongapo. In the 1996 APEC Summit, 18 world leaders were impressed with the facility and Subic became a new investment hub in Southeast Asia. Bluechip companies like FedEx Express, Enron, Coastal Petroleum now El Paso Corporation, Taiwan computer giant Acer and France telecoms company Thomson SA invested US$2.1 Billion in the freeport reinvigorating the economy and creating 70,000 jobs replacing those lost during the US Navy withdrawal.

1998 FORCED REMOVAL

During the late 1990s, Gordon became one of Joseph Estrada's vocal critic over differences on the US Naval Base. After winning by a large margin during the 1998 presidential elections, President Estrada issued Administrative Order No. 1 removing Gordon as Chairman of SBMA. Estrada appointed Felicito Payumo, Gordon's critic and congressman of Bataan as new chairman. The removal process was not easy. Hundreds of volunteers barricated the gates of SBMA and Gordon locked himself inside the SBMA Administrative Office Building 229. The issue sparked the interest local and foreign press known as the Showdown at Subic. Gordon filed for a temporary restraining order before the local court. The local court of Olongapo granted Gordon's request but Payumo's party filed an appeal before the Court of Appeals. The CA reversed the local court's ruling and it was affirmed by the Supreme Court G.R. No. 134171. With the Supreme Court decision, Gordon called Payumo and turned over the reins of SBMA at the Subic Bay Yacht Club two months later on 3 September 1998. Together with the Subic volunteers, they cleaned up the facility and with their heads held up high, marched out proudly.

PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS & DEP'T OF TOURISM

Since 1987, Gordon was elected as governor of the Philippine National Red Cross, taking active roles in rescue, relief and rehabilitation in various disasters from shipwrecks, typhoons, 1990 earthquake in Cabanatuan, 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo, 2004 landslides in Aurora, Quezon and 2006 Ginsaugun, Southern Leyte mudslide and the PhilSports Arena stampede. Currently he is the chairman as well as a Member of the Governing Board of the International Federation of the Red Cross. On January 2001, Gordon actively participated in the second EDSA Revolution that led to the removal of Joseph Estrada from the presidency. Newly installed President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo appointed Gordon as secretary of the Department of Tourism. With his experience as a former brand manager of Procter and Gamble Philippines and chairman of SBMA, Gordon placed the Philippines in the international tourism map by actively marketing the Philippines in several tourism expositions and road shows with the Wow Philippines campaign strategy winning awards at ITB and WTM. From 2002, after four years of negative growth and in spite of threats of terror post 9-11, Abu Sayyaf kidnappings, SARS, Oakwood Mutiny, tourism arrival increased heavily. He also encouraged domestic tourism by holding regional events and having provincial destinations showcased at Intramuros and the rationalization of Holiday Economics. He held the position until January 2004.

SENATE

In the 2004 national elections, Gordon ran as senator of the Philippines. In the initial public opinion survey, Filipinos were lukewarm on electing Gordon as senator. But with his very positive personality and achievements aired in TV and radio advertisements, public opinion changed and Gordon won and received the fifth highest number of votes from the electorate. During the 13th Congress (2004–2007), as Chairman of the Senate Committee of Constitutional Amendments and Revision of Laws, he upheld the supremacy of the Constitution at all times. Though he may not have voted for the ratification of the 1987 Constitution, he took an oath to preserve and defend it. He insisted on the lawful process of Charter Change only according to the process set forth in the Constitution. He opposed the unlawful method of Constituent Assembly or "con-ass" initiated by President Arroyo and House Speaker Jose de Venecia, Jr. as well as the Sigaw ng Bayan People's Initiative and was one of the triumphant parties in the case of Lambino and Aumentado vs. COMELEC, G.R. No. 174153, October 25, 2006. He also preserved the separation of powers in government and asserted the Senate's constitutional right and duty to conduct inquiries in aid of legislation against Executive Order No. 464 in Senate, et al. vs. Ermita, G.R. No. 169777, April 20, 2006, and Executive Order No. 1 in Sabio vs. Gordon, et al., G.R. No. 174340, October 17, 2006. He was also responsible for the passage of Republic Act No. 9369 — or the Automated Elections System to obviate cheating and post election controversies and protests that hound Philippine elections.

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

On 6 August 2007, Gordon announced that he was considering contesting the Presidential election scheduled for 2010. He also said that he would be organizing a new political coalition from among the parties that have emerged over the past decade, as, in his view, the two traditional parties, his own Nacionalista Party and the Liberal Party, had "nothing to offer." A CLSA Asia Pacific Markets Country report on the Philippines meanwhile expressed the opinion that Gordon "was believed to be a strong presidential material as early as 1992. His claim to fame was his work to turnaround [sic] Subic Base after Mount Pinatubo's eruption… his stint as tourism secretary was equally spectacular… He was an energetic, combative administrator who delivered results…"

Vision For A New Philippines

Leadership requires a clear and coherent VISION. The vision sets the philosophy and framework for good governance. It provides guidance to the people so that they can pursue our common goal in their own creative way. Dick Gordon’s vision for a truly Filipino society must be one that is:

Caring

People must be concerned with the welfare of others/community/country and exercise a degree of selflessness for our greater good. We must not injure others in the exercise of our rights.
Compassionate

Everyone must have due regard for the individual struggles of others and act with consideration. We must act with empathy and devise programs that uplift every individual’s conditions.

Confident

Filipinos must have pride in their identity; we must have self-worth and end our defeated and victimized attitude. We must have dignity and validate our principles with good works

Competitive

Our methods of production, systems of defense and education, all aspects of society, must be geared towards a meritocracy that rewards efficiency. We must build the basic infrastructure to enable us to compete in a global economy

United

We must present a common front in the face of national issues and abide by the course of action that preserves and advances the collective good and promotes the greatest measure of independence. Our attitudes must be attuned to bring out the best in our collective abilities, rather than defeat ourselves and pull each other down.

Liberal and Tolerant

In our diversified and pluralistic society, we must have a common understanding of individual differences and how this strengthens us, instead of making this a source of internecine conflict.

Successful

We must not be ashamed of a culture that values hard-earned success. We must engender a society that values performance over patronage. WE must change our attitudes.

Secure

We must be free from conditions of deprivation, want and fear. We must be empowered to address these conditions and feel confident that these can be overcome. There must be food on the table and a roof over our heads. Our homes and streets must be safe.

All of these build a Country of Character – our ultimate vision where everyone is Enabled to be Enobled and Free..

sweetmyles

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2009, 01:37:28 am »

I stopped reading when you said you're for GIBO Teodoro.  ::lmao

Choco, I know you're smarter than that.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2009, 06:50:53 am »
can you give me your reasons why i shouldn't vote for Gibo?

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 07:02:17 am »
that's merely my choice, i'm not here to tell y'all that we should all vote for Gibo. i clearly stated that when we cast our vote, let's not petty, narrow & stupid reasons get the best of us.

my point in making that lengthy litany was to express my thoughts on the ANC Presidential Debate.

if you go for Villar or Gordon or whoever, that's your choice, but if you cast your vote for Erap, then forgive me sweetmyles, the only adjective I can think of that best describes it would be a very stupid & senseless choice.

i would like to think that you're one of the many Pinoys, gullible enough to believe the lies & deceit of the opposition throwing accusations at PGMA.

do you think the opposition are really innocent & did not commit any form of corruption or any monkey business with the people's money?

do you honestly believe that the opposition, once elected to power will make the Philippines a better place?

c'mon, i'm sure you're not that narrow & naive sweetmyles.

erap

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • Ceritified Former President!
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 07:11:23 am »
GORDON?   :o  :o  :o

aw,... nakakatakot... sana mali ako pero kung di ako nagkakamali sya ang nag imbistiga sa zte broad band.. at pinakasuhan pa nya ang star witness na si jun lusada...

di ako sure sa sinabi ko...   ::pampam  ::pampam  ::pampam
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, BUT IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 10:21:40 pm »
can you give me your reasons why i shouldn't vote for Gibo?

dahil puro lang siya salita at plano. nagsilbi siya bilang sec ng NDCC at DND pero anu nagawa nya? sinubukan na ng panahon ang kanyang pamumuno sa NDCC at DND. ung sunud sunud ng typhoon nagpakita lang ito na wala talaga siyang ginagawa sa NDCC. slogan pa naman niya preparedness pero cya ba naging handa. kitang kita ang kakulangan ng gamit. sa mismong NCR pa nangyari kung saan nandun ang main office. paano pa kaya kung sa malayong probinsiya nangyari to. sa DND naman kitang kita din na wala siyang nagawa. nandun pa rin ang corruption. d ko naman sinasabi na involve siya pero ang military command responsibility. pag nakakataas ka at inutusan mo ung mas mababa sayo hindi pwedeng hindi ka susundin ng mga yan. isa pa yang maguindanao massacre, although hindi na cya ang secretary nung nangyari sa term nya nagkapagpalakas ng pwersa ang mga private army. hindi niya nagamit ang army para pigilan mga warlords na ito. nakalagay naman sa batas na bawal ang mga private army.

chocho_qta

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 10:25:19 pm »
okay archerako26, who will YOU vote for president this coming election?

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2009, 01:27:49 am »
sa ngayon kay dick gordon ako. subok na sa mga nagawa. matalino din.

chozeeph

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 03:25:48 am »
dahil puro lang siya salita at plano. nagsilbi siya bilang sec ng NDCC at DND pero anu nagawa nya? sinubukan na ng panahon ang kanyang pamumuno sa NDCC at DND. ung sunud sunud ng typhoon nagpakita lang ito na wala talaga siyang ginagawa sa NDCC. slogan pa naman niya preparedness pero cya ba naging handa. kitang kita ang kakulangan ng gamit. sa mismong NCR pa nangyari kung saan nandun ang main office. paano pa kaya kung sa malayong probinsiya nangyari to. sa DND naman kitang kita din na wala siyang nagawa. nandun pa rin ang corruption. d ko naman sinasabi na involve siya pero ang military command responsibility. pag nakakataas ka at inutusan mo ung mas mababa sayo hindi pwedeng hindi ka susundin ng mga yan. isa pa yang maguindanao massacre, although hindi na cya ang secretary nung nangyari sa term nya nagkapagpalakas ng pwersa ang mga private army. hindi niya nagamit ang army para pigilan mga warlords na ito. nakalagay naman sa batas na bawal ang mga private army.

I'm not for Gibo, pero sa tingin ko konti palang nalalaman mo sa kanya.

chozeeph

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2009, 02:34:49 am »

Lastly pala. Meron ding sense ang sinasabi ko. Alam mo bang kaya itinaas ang marshall law sa maguindanao ay para ang maging kasi ng Ampatuan ay rebellion so mabubura ang kaso nilang murder, second pag nabura na iyon mas may chance na makatakas sa kasalanan ang mga Ampatuan. Hindi nyo ba napapansin mga ka espiya na sa Isabela ay nagkakagulo na dahil iba "daw" ang nanalo sa pagka congressman/woman, katulad nya rin sa pampanga, at sa sa ibang rehiyon sa visayas at southern luzon. Pwedeng pwedeng i declare ni gloria ang marshall law para mawalan ng bisa ang election. Pero may binangggit sa Teodoro na kahit kelan ay gagawin nyang maayos ang Pilipinas, tatanaw siya ng utang na loob sa mga taong pinagkautangan nya "PERO hindi siya sasang ayon kapag ang PILIPINAS AT MGA KABABAYAN NA NYA ANG NAAALINLANGAN". Isipin nyo na lang yan.

JohLo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2009, 03:56:41 am »
Kay Gibo ako

archerako26

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2009, 05:35:54 am »
Lastly pala. Meron ding sense ang sinasabi ko. Alam mo bang kaya itinaas ang marshall law sa maguindanao ay para ang maging kasi ng Ampatuan ay rebellion so mabubura ang kaso nilang murder, second pag nabura na iyon mas may chance na makatakas sa kasalanan ang mga Ampatuan. Hindi nyo ba napapansin mga ka espiya na sa Isabela ay nagkakagulo na dahil iba "daw" ang nanalo sa pagka congressman/woman, katulad nya rin sa pampanga, at sa sa ibang rehiyon sa visayas at southern luzon. Pwedeng pwedeng i declare ni gloria ang marshall law para mawalan ng bisa ang election. Pero may binangggit sa Teodoro na kahit kelan ay gagawin nyang maayos ang Pilipinas, tatanaw siya ng utang na loob sa mga taong pinagkautangan nya "PERO hindi siya sasang ayon kapag ang PILIPINAS AT MGA KABABAYAN NA NYA ANG NAAALINLANGAN". Isipin nyo na lang yan.
yan nga ang sabi nya. pero may ginawa na ba siya o nabanggit na kontra kay gloria. malinaw naman siguro sa lahat ang mga reklamo kay glorya, corruption, hello garci, marshal law etc. hangang ngayon wala pa yata siyang nabanggit na pananagutin niya c glorya tungkol dito.